2011WaysToBreastFeed Part 34

urusha90
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToBreastFeed Part 34

Unread post by urusha90 »

She is so weird... ill take a selfie with my son while i close my eyes...... and then ill whiten the shit out of it too
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

urusha90 wrote:Image

She is so weird... ill take a selfie with my son while i close my eyes...... and then ill whiten the shit out of it too
I thought Vanessa didn't take selfies not another lie is it lmao
always
Talker
Talker

Unread post by always »

She drank alcohol??? And she breastfeeds? And she drives after drinking??? I don't care what the amount was! She doesn't need alcohol! Poor Lily and Charlie!
TaraLas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TaraLas »

always wrote:She drank alcohol??? And she breastfeeds? And she drives after drinking??? I don't care what the amount was! She doesn't need alcohol! Poor Lily and Charlie!
Dramatic much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
always
Talker
Talker

Unread post by always »

Not to me! The fact that people don't take alcohol seriously is terrible. It is terrible that she drinks alcohol. She doesn't need it. Alcohol is never good for anyone, it's just a misconception that wine is good for you or that beer has vitamin B etc. You can always find a better option to take those nutrients that soms beverages supposedly have. My mother was a functional alcoholic. My father also used to drink way too much and way too often but was't an alcoholic. My childhood was ruined. I'm not saying Vanessa is an alcoholic but this is a touchy subject to me! I am breastfeeding and I don't even take painkillers for my headache because I don't want anything other than safe food and drinks in my body, not even soda drinks.
sataninwonderland
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sataninwonderland »

always wrote:Not to me! The fact that people don't take alcohol seriously is terrible. It is terrible that she drinks alcohol. She doesn't need it. Alcohol is never good for anyone, it's just a misconception that wine is good for you or that beer has vitamin B etc. You can always find a better option to take those nutrients that soms beverages supposedly have. My mother was a functional alcoholic. My father also used to drink way too much and way too often but was't an alcoholic. My childhood was ruined. I'm not saying Vanessa is an alcoholic but this is a touchy subject to me! I am breastfeeding and I don't even take painkillers for my headache because I don't want anything other than safe food and drinks in my body, not even soda drinks.
Chill. Grown adults can drink if they want. Once in a while, in moderation never killed anyone. Sorry you had an unfortunate childhood but grow up
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

But she drank and drove.
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

But Vanessa has a fivehead

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

always wrote:She drank alcohol??? And she breastfeeds? And she drives after drinking??? I don't care what the amount was! She doesn't need alcohol! Poor Lily and Charlie!
One drink is fine while nursing and driving. I don't know how much she had but I'm sure she's not that stupid

always
Talker
Talker

Unread post by always »

sataninwonderland wrote:
always wrote:Not to me! The fact that people don't take alcohol seriously is terrible. It is terrible that she drinks alcohol. She doesn't need it. Alcohol is never good for anyone, it's just a misconception that wine is good for you or that beer has vitamin B etc. You can always find a better option to take those nutrients that soms beverages supposedly have. My mother was a functional alcoholic. My father also used to drink way too much and way too often but was't an alcoholic. My childhood was ruined. I'm not saying Vanessa is an alcoholic but this is a touchy subject to me! I am breastfeeding and I don't even take painkillers for my headache because I don't want anything other than safe food and drinks in my body, not even soda drinks.
Chill. Grown adults can drink if they want. Once in a while, in moderation never killed anyone. Sorry you had an unfortunate childhood but grow up
What? Are you kidding me? If you grew up, start showing some respect for other people's opinions and don't tell me to chill!
Yes, I grew up. I grew up into a person who never drinks alcohol. I don't like alcoholic drinks but even more important I don't see why should I when it is a dangerous 'sport' and drinking is completely unnecessary. Especially drinking alone or in front of children. My child will never see me drinking and have to think how much is moderate! That is my opinion and I am very very angry right now.
talkingtrash
Talker
Talker

Unread post by talkingtrash »

Freaksngeeks wrote:I just saw Aria's birthday video and she did straighten Lily's hair. I think it's fun to change it up but I wouldn't straighten it. That's just my opinion. Lily is only 4 yrs old. Lol. I don't want to sound ignorant but I think it brings out her Turners features more.
And I think it's so odd that Vanessa is never correctly dressed for certain occasions. She was in a black shirt & army coat for a party. She never dresses up for any occasion. So her home outfits are the same she wears at parties.
Lily does NOT look good with straight hair. Poor girl.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

My childhood was fucked upbecause my dad was an alcoholic but I'm not my dad and I'll never be. I'll have a drink once in a while. will I drive, probably not but it's not the end of the world f I were breastfeeding I'd wait a bit and pump right before. Simple.
sataninwonderland
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sataninwonderland »

And here you are pushing your beliefs and shaming others. Get off your high horse and realize that drinking isn't some deadly dangerous "sport," especially if it's only 1 or 2 drinks. You can't shield your children from drinking. Good for you that you refuse to drink. But most adults realize that drinking in moderation is totally safe and NORMAL :roll:
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

always wrote:
sataninwonderland wrote:
What? Are you kidding me? If you grew up, start showing some respect for other people's opinions and don't tell me to chill!
Yes, I grew up. I grew up into a person who never drinks alcohol. I don't like alcoholic drinks but even more important I don't see why should I when it is a dangerous 'sport' and drinking is completely unnecessary. Especially drinking alone or in front of children. My child will never see me drinking and have to think how much is moderate! That is my opinion and I am very very angry right now.
Ok just because those are your choices and beliefs doesn't mean they're everyone else's. Vanessa is not an alcoholic, in fact I've rarely seen her drink during her time on youtube. You need to calm down.

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

Having a drink every now and then is fine. Not everyone is an alcoholic.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I'm gonna go open a bottle of merlot.
Let's go on another tangent and shame breastfeeding moms who drink coffee and take Tylenol.
It sucks you had a crappy childhood, but please don't use that as an excuse to shame others.

Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

Ya need to calm down. Let's not shame moms who have an occasional drink or take Tylenol while nursing.

Anyway, I didn't mind Lily's hair straight, makes her look older!
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

"Always" needs a couple shots. Calm your tits

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Fact: children need to see responsible consumption of alcohol. If they dont, they will be more likely to over indulge as teens and young adults because they think it is a means of escape. Vanessa was fine.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

The harness on Charlies car seat is filthy, wipe that shit down Vanessa.

Return to “2011teenagemom”