KKandBabyScreech | Part 5

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyScreech: Part 5

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

How is it possible that she could eat like complete crap the whole pregnancy and have a flat stomach!? Life's so unfair! She deserved to struggle so she would realize what she did to her body and baby, but nope!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Lillouiepooie wrote:How is it possible that she could eat like complete crap the whole pregnancy and have a flat stomach!? Life's so unfair! She deserved to struggle so she would realize what she did to her body and baby, but nope!

I know a few girls who got pregnant young on purpose because they bounce back faster and stay skinny which they think is the most important thing!

Gossipxo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Gossipxo »

Kind of off topic but I just watched a vlog when khoa changed the dryer door. Do Americans not have clothes lines? Or is it just keren?
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Gossipxo wrote:Kind of off topic but I just watched a vlog when khoa changed the dryer door. Do Americans not have clothes lines? Or is it just keren?
We have them here but they aren't common, I personally don't know anyone that has one.
Gossipxo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Gossipxo »

thenightowl wrote:
Gossipxo wrote:Kind of off topic but I just watched a vlog when khoa changed the dryer door. Do Americans not have clothes lines? Or is it just keren?
We have them here but they aren't common, I personally don't know anyone that has one.
wow! I sold my dryer! It rains here a lot (where I live in Australia) but I don't need a dryer I only wash on days that the sun is shining so I know it'll get dry. So so strange!
Ryder
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ryder »

I live in Australia. Remote. I got my husband to dig up the clothes line because I never use it. The son bleaches the clothes after 20 minutes and makes them stink of nickel as we live in a mining town.

But here In Australia is unusual to see a house without a clothes line... good ol hills hoist =)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

A lot of neighbirhoods in America (including my own) dont allow clothes lines. It sucks
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Lillouiepooie wrote:How is it possible that she could eat like complete crap the whole pregnancy and have a flat stomach!? Life's so unfair! She deserved to struggle so she would realize what she did to her body and baby, but nope!

well her health is probably crap and she will prob pay for it later on when she's older. heart disease, diabetes, clogged arteries, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, renal dysfunction---all of that can happen to thinner people too!
steph31
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by steph31 »

HarlowCarlo wrote:Is that tape on her scar? Does she put it on all the time?

They are steri strips that close the skin

Hopefully her crappy eating will catch up with her eventually.
dasiesunshine
Amateur
Amateur

KKandBabyScreech: Part 5

Unread post by dasiesunshine »

She honestly isn't "snapping back" super fast like everyone keeps saying, yes her stomach has gone down and she's looking good but she's still holding onto weight and recovering like any other woman. That's perfectly fine for being only a month and a few weeks in, but why is everyone acting like she's not like every other postpartum woman?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 30d8fe.jpg[/img]
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

Yeah idk. She doesn't look like how she did after having Jackson

Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

Her stomach is not completely flat yet but that's probably her uterus that's still large and going down. She is looking really good!

Does anyone know how tall keren is? She said at one point she weighed 97lbs after doing the bikini body guide. I did that guide too and you usually lose a couple pounds but gain more muscle. Keren was already thin so you shouldn't have lost that much weight. The food guide is pretty bad she has you eating 1200 calories or less a day. I hope Keren isn't following the food plan as well.
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 135528.jpg[/img]

I love this shirt so much.

Jennai
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennai »

LOL at Jackson's onesie, "My mommy doesn't want your advice." Bet you'll do when your sons' teeth get more deformed and jacked up.

And is Keren plainly stupid? What is she even thinking when she asked Jackson multiple times to say "night night" when he has the binky shoved in his mouth? I never thought I'll say this but Keren has a lot to learn from Kyra about parenting.
Jennai
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennai »

webbygurl626 wrote:

I know a few girls who got pregnant young on purpose because they bounce back faster and stay skinny which they think is the most important thing!

Seriously lol... Why go through 9 months of pregnancy so they can stay skinny...??????? Ever heard of healthy diet and exercising????????
majorgossiper34
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by majorgossiper34 »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:

well her health is probably crap and she will prob pay for it later on when she's older. heart disease, diabetes, clogged arteries, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, renal dysfunction---all of that can happen to thinner people too!
also, she may have an incredibly high metabolism. I know several people who eat a lot, but they just have a high metabolism so their body doesn't show it. Not all skinny people are necessarily healthy. Skinny does not always equal healthy. Overweight people who have a great, healthy diet and exercise a lot can be more healthy than a skinny person who doesn't exercise and does not have a healthy diet. It really depends on the person.
Bayareamom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bayareamom »

"also, she may have an incredibly high metabolism. I know several people who eat a lot, but they just have a high metabolism so their body doesn't show it. Not all skinny people are necessarily healthy. Skinny does not always equal healthy. Overweight people who have a great, healthy diet and exercise a lot can be more healthy than a skinny person who doesn't exercise and does not have a healthy diet. It really depends on the person."

You took the words right out of my mouth. Precisely. My mom and sister both lost almost the entirety of their pregnancy weight shortly after giving birth. And I do mean that, for example, my Mom came home from the hospital barely looking as if she'd had a baby. Both my mom/sister were cheerleaders and thus, in great physical condition during pregnancy. I, too, have a high metabolism, and although fit before/during pregnancy, I was not able to get into the same shape as I was in, prior to my pregnancy, until I hit the gym and worked it off. Even then, I am petite and given my baby was a little over 7 lbs., my bone structure literally changed (hips are now wider, etc.); I will never have the same shape I once did before giving birth.

Keren appears to be somewhat the same way. Also, her 'extreme' water weight is most likely due, at least in part, to an excessive intake of sodium during her pregnancy (and prior). The amount of fast food and processed food she eats on almost a daily basis contributed to her water weight gain. I'm not the healthiest of eaters at times, but when I was pregnant, I DID eat very healthily.

Kyra is just naturally thin and has the type body build which seems to bounce back very quickly after giving birth (lucky girl). For most of us, that's just not going to be the case. I remember my gym instructor telling my class that it took nine months to carry/have our babies and it will take at LEAST nine months to regain our figures (depending on lifestyle habits).
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

So Khoa is upset about strangers calling the restaurant when he broadcasts his life on the internet, shows his location and surrounding area, openly says the name of the restaurant, and doesn't bother to blur our any incriminating details or information ... hmmmm ...

bbygal
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bbygal »

ecf997 wrote:So Khoa is upset about strangers calling the restaurant when he broadcasts his life on the internet, shows his location and surrounding area, openly says the name of the restaurant, and doesn't bother to blur our any incriminating details or information ... hmmmm ...
Oscar just showed the side of the building with the huge phone number displayed in his video today and made a big joke about how everyone should call it. Of course they really did. It's the internet and half the viewers are like 12. He's so dumb.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

bbygal wrote:
ecf997 wrote:So Khoa is upset about strangers calling the restaurant when he broadcasts his life on the internet, shows his location and surrounding area, openly says the name of the restaurant, and doesn't bother to blur our any incriminating details or information ... hmmmm ...
Oscar just showed the side of the building with the huge phone number displayed in his video today and made a big joke about how everyone should call it. Of course they really did. It's the internet and half the viewers are like 12. He's so dumb.

Yup. Major fail on Oscars part. Id be pissed!

Return to “KKandBabyJ”