E+J - Whose Whine Is It Anyway? Part 22

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Whose Whine Is It Anyway? Part 22

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Anyone else think the new friendship between E&J and Carl & Ginger is a bit of a setup to promote and draw attention to CVX Live?
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by tratra58 »

LydiaE wrote:
sun88 wrote:I think I have only posted twice in here, my first thoughts when watching E+J:

1.) Jared is gay but doesn´t truly know so due to his upbringing.
2.) All 4 of them look like the people from "The Grindge" movie.
3.) Ellie has a very high pitch voice.
4.) Jared would be better of with a down to earth girl (or maybe guy?).
5.) Jackson looks sweet but poor Calvin didn't win the lottery when it comes to looks.
6.) The dog cant go downstairs, so she is just living in the small area upstairs, or does she have to stay outside :-o ?
7.) Ellie doesn´t know what a blood orange is?
Oh, Jared knows! What do you think he does alone in his office every night while he's "editing"? ;) Honestly, their vlogs are such a bore, I'm only sticking it out for a Jared scandal.

I know I'm the minority, but I think Jackson is almost as annoying as Calvin. He's a cute little boy and does some endearing things, but he also seems kind of rebellious and unruly for his young age. He's lately been shown saying "no!" To Ellie when she asks him to do something and the pbj incident was disturbing. I think Ellie would rather ship him off to pt preschool than deal with him, which is immature and sad. I think the poor kid is left to his own devices a lot. Maybe that's why he's acting out. What three year old says "no!" to his parents? That's just bratty behavior.

Also, in the flashback clip, Ellie looks just as skinny and boney as she does now (and her legs have always been boney according to old Griffith's pics and home videos). Her hair just looked more healthy and her face less weathered. I think the pregnancy and post-pregnancy edema made her face appear fuller. Once the preggo weight was gone, her skinny, boney frame emerged. Add in bad wardrobe choices and high strung craziness and you've got a disaster.
I think Jackson is well behaved and almost always does as asked. I rarely see him act out or be whiny. Yet, no kid is perfect.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

I don't even watch this family anymore except for the odd video, and I feel defensive for Jackson! he's soooo sweet when I see him in anything!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

I do not think Jackson is bratty at all. Three year olds are absolute jerks! I think Jackson is under-stimulated and smart enough to realize his parents tend to favor his brother (maybe not necessarily in needs, but in affection). Because of that and because he's 3, he may act out more affirmatively because "any attention is good attention".

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

freshbalsam wrote:I do not think Jackson is bratty at all. Three year olds are absolute jerks! I think Jackson is under-stimulated and smart enough to realize his parents tend to favor his brother (maybe not necessarily in needs, but in affection). Because of that and because he's 3, he may act out more affirmatively because "any attention is good attention".

I definitely agree. He is such a smart and respectful little boy, especially for his age. I look at all the 3 year old I know or see on YT- and yikes!
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:Hooollly Hannah Montana. Today's vlog was boring af. Not even worth the hate watch. Spare yourselves -

• They're going on an "adventure" (said about 37.5 times) aka road trip, Penny included

• Cue obnoxious old clip of them saying (screeching) "this is exciting"

• I swear this family lives off of PB&J's (note-each person gets 1/4 of a normal sized sandwich. E+J have to share that as well)

• Jackson is adorable

• Arrive at Carl & Jinger's (Carl looks nothing like I imagined)

- END -

Surprising aspect of today's vlog - 0 footage of Calvin whining! (Hardly any footage of the boys at all, actually)
You forgot one very important point: The Goofy movie is hilarious.
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

tratra58 wrote:
LydiaE wrote:
sun88 wrote:I think I have only posted twice in here, my first thoughts when watching E+J:

1.) Jared is gay but doesn´t truly know so due to his upbringing.
2.) All 4 of them look like the people from "The Grindge" movie.
3.) Ellie has a very high pitch voice.
4.) Jared would be better of with a down to earth girl (or maybe guy?).
5.) Jackson looks sweet but poor Calvin didn't win the lottery when it comes to looks.
6.) The dog cant go downstairs, so she is just living in the small area upstairs, or does she have to stay outside :-o ?
7.) Ellie doesn´t know what a blood orange is?
Oh, Jared knows! What do you think he does alone in his office every night while he's "editing"? ;) Honestly, their vlogs are such a bore, I'm only sticking it out for a Jared scandal.

I know I'm the minority, but I think Jackson is almost as annoying as Calvin. He's a cute little boy and does some endearing things, but he also seems kind of rebellious and unruly for his young age. He's lately been shown saying "no!" To Ellie when she asks him to do something and the pbj incident was disturbing. I think Ellie would rather ship him off to pt preschool than deal with him, which is immature and sad. I think the poor kid is left to his own devices a lot. Maybe that's why he's acting out. What three year old says "no!" to his parents? That's just bratty behavior.

Also, in the flashback clip, Ellie looks just as skinny and boney as she does now (and her legs have always been boney according to old Griffith's pics and home videos). Her hair just looked more healthy and her face less weathered. I think the pregnancy and post-pregnancy edema made her face appear fuller. Once the preggo weight was gone, her skinny, boney frame emerged. Add in bad wardrobe choices and high strung craziness and you've got a disaster.
I think Jackson is well behaved and almost always does as asked. I rarely see him act out or be whiny. Yet, no kid is perfect.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Lmfao have you ever been around a 3 year old?! They all say no to their parents. Also, that's okay. Kids are allowed to say no and learn they have a voice and should be allowed to express it.

This is the one thing I can't stand about these forums. Any kind of behavior that isn't 199% good is seen as the child is a brat.

emilyk16
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emilyk16 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 43ffc5.jpg[/img]maybe because he IS a toddler and not a baby anymore.

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

emilyk16 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 43ffc5.jpg[/img]maybe because he IS a toddler and not a baby anymore.

Maybe because hes almost TWO, ellie! He is far from a baby!

Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

emilyk16 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 43ffc5.jpg[/img]maybe because he IS a toddler and not a baby anymore.

She put proper shoes on him, THANK GOD.

littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

I've realized that one of the main reasons (to me at least) that Calvin seems so off is that he almost never smiles with his bottom teeth. It's always just a smile with his top teeth and it makes it look like the bottom is just gums. Once my brain connected this it was all I could see. It makes him look.. doofy, for lack of a better word.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

Oh for fucks sake, why doesn't calvin's shoes have laces?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I swear, looking at her IG, it looks like Calvin is her only child, and Jackson is a cousin or friend that is around sometimes.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:I swear, looking at her IG, it looks like Calvin is her only child, and Jackson is a cousin or friend that is around sometimes.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Seriously though! I noticed this as well! The last solo Jackson picture she posted was January 12th and it was a throwback to when he was a baby. She posts pictures of Cal alone on the daily. It makes me sick to my stomach.
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

littlebaby wrote:I've realized that one of the main reasons (to me at least) that Calvin seems so off is that he almost never smiles with his bottom teeth. It's always just a smile with his top teeth and it makes it look like the bottom is just gums. Once my brain connected this it was all I could see. It makes him look.. doofy, for lack of a better word.

That's it! He's been like that since he was a newborn. He's always smiles with his top gums only.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

To add on to that... I can only imagine how terrible infertility is-I haven't experienced it (not ready to have children yet). But it would honestly be best if Ellie never has another kid. I feel like this would just be a constant cycle - favoriting her new little baby and pushing the others to the curb. If its so blatantly obvious to all of us who only see about 15 minutes of their life each day, I could just imagine how Jackson feels on the inside. It's only going to get worse as he grows up and realizes it even more clearly. She is so undeserving of that sweet little boy. Heads up Ellie, Calvin isn't your only child!
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

imnottired wrote:Oh for fucks sake, why doesn't calvin's shoes have laces?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
They're fake/decor eyelets. I'm certain that there are velcro on the inside of the side flaps. My sons had several high tops like that .

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

When will the picture on the page before this change?! I keep seeing that IVF couple, and the woman looks like Missy tugging her eyes down.

Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

winniewise wrote:
littlebaby wrote:I've realized that one of the main reasons (to me at least) that Calvin seems so off is that he almost never smiles with his bottom teeth. It's always just a smile with his top teeth and it makes it look like the bottom is just gums. Once my brain connected this it was all I could see. It makes him look.. doofy, for lack of a better word.

That's it! He's been like that since he was a newborn. He's always smiles with his top gums only.
It's an overbite that appears to be hereditary, as several other family members on the Griffiths' side have it as well Image. Poor Cal, it's not his fault, and the ill-timed use of his binky + wubbanub did not do him annnny favors. Now, his buck teeth just exaggerate it even more.
always
Talker
Talker

Unread post by always »

The more she puts Calvin in first plsce the more we dislike the poor child. And not every baby/child is cute. That's normal. He wasn't cute at all since the day he was born. The same goes for Ollie. The only phase I didn't like about Jackson was when he was like a robot repeating yeah all day long, but that's his supid parent's fault...

Return to “Ellie and Jared”