ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

booboo2017 wrote:
Nuggetsaremylife wrote:
booboo2017 wrote:And to be honest that baby isn't cute at all! Someone has to say it! I think Jackson is cute now that he has grown into his looks. But London.... no... not cute!
I don't think Jackson is super cute either he looks odd to me. Obviously he's a baby and I think all babies are cute in their own way but I think his teeth are terrifying lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh I agree those teeth are so bad!!!!!!
He just looks like your typical Asian kid..lol. Nothing special.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
rosethorn12
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by rosethorn12 »

I wonder if they already told Keren to get up and walk. With both my c-sections they told me to get up and walk within 7 hours or so. Maybe they didn't film it? Maybe every hospital is different?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
dasiesunshine
Amateur
Amateur

KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Unread post by dasiesunshine »

Of course Keren would bring up the benefit of breastfeeding for herself is losing weight...and not ALL the other incredibly beneficial things it does for the mothers body. Always caring about losing weight over being healthy in general.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Breastfeeding doesn't actually cause you to lose weight. That is a myth, normally it causes you to gain some weight because you are extremely hungry and thirsty while you are bfing.

Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

Part # 4 http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?t=10418

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
IjustCANT
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IjustCANT »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Breastfeeding doesn't actually cause you to lose weight. That is a myth, normally it causes you to gain some weight because you are extremely hungry and thirsty while you are bfing.

Losing weight while breastfeeding is not a myth. For every ounce of milk you make it's 20 calories plus the process of making the milk burns more calories. For example (since I pumped my milk) I made 50 oz of milk a day therefore I burned 1000+ calories a day. And yes I lost weight and I lot it fast. Yes the burning of calories will make the mother thirsty and hungry, but if you're eating well and filling up on tons of liquid then you won't gain weight. The only extra weight your body hold on to is the extra breast tissue and the weight of the milk itself. So loosing weight while breastfeeding isn't a myth. Although keren loosing weight while breastfeeding might be a myth because she eats a ton and a tons of crap so she probably won't loose weight.

briamoore95
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by briamoore95 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Breastfeeding doesn't actually cause you to lose weight. That is a myth, normally it causes you to gain some weight because you are extremely hungry and thirsty while you are bfing.

I've currently been breastfeeding for 5 1/2 months and it helped me get back to my pre pregnancy weight! However for some moms it doesn't help them lose weight because they may overeat or not eat the right foods

Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

I lost 1 1/2 lbs a week breastfeeding for months and months .-.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Some people can lose weight while breastfeeding while a lot of women gain. Even the teacher in my breastfeeding class warned me that it happened to her. I was one of the woman who gained. The first month or two I lost all the weight and was lighter than before I got pregnant, then I slowly started gaining. Breastfeeding makes you ravenously hungry and thirsty and if you don't make the correct choices, you will gain.

ytmdlover27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ytmdlover27 »

I think Keren and Khoa genuinely love each other! I also think they are genuinely happy with their lives and family! I don't mind at all that Keren look awesome after 1 month PP either! The only thing that drives me a bit nuts is how much she complains or how "nervous" she gets, when she is alone with both kids! I mean, they are already thinking on a third down the road, but she can't handle to care for two all alone. She always has to have people, friends, and family around holding one of the kids. I mean, grow UP! You are a mom of TWO! Learn to deal with it!

Hopefully I am not the only one lol!
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Can we get a mod to close this thread please

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:Can we get a mod to close this thread please

I'm confused? Why was this thread locked for so long? And now we are asking a mod to close it? Did I miss something?

perctpiper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by perctpiper »

The mods aren't checking threads constantly message them if you need something.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”