KKandBabyScreech | Part 5

Mamaplus3
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyScreech: Part 5

Unread post by Mamaplus3 »

ecf997 wrote:So Khoa is upset about strangers calling the restaurant when he broadcasts his life on the internet, shows his location and surrounding area, openly says the name of the restaurant, and doesn't bother to blur our any incriminating details or information ... hmmmm ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That aggravates me when they were in the hospital. I could clearly tell which hospital they were at from their Vlogs while they were STILL there. (I use to live in Orlando) There are creeps in the world. Guess they didn't realize that..

Mamaplus3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mamaplus3 »

Mamaplus3 wrote:
ecf997 wrote:So Khoa is upset about strangers calling the restaurant when he broadcasts his life on the internet, shows his location and surrounding area, openly says the name of the restaurant, and doesn't bother to blur our any incriminating details or information ... hmmmm ...

That aggravates me when they were in the hospital. I could clearly tell which hospital they were at from their Vlogs while they were STILL there. (I use to live in Orlando) There are creeps in the world. Guess they didn't realize that..

Aggravated*

rosethorn12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by rosethorn12 »

HarlowCarlo wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 135528.jpg[/img]

I love this shirt so much.

Honestly she looks great for having a baby a month and so many weeks ago. All the crap she eats can catch up to her though. I used to be able to eat anything and remained slim after having my first. But as soon as I turned 25 and had my second it all caught up to me. I eat healthier now but still haven't reached my weight goal. Good luck Keren in a few years. I hope you start eating healthier.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Bayareamom wrote:"also, she may have an incredibly high metabolism. I know several people who eat a lot, but they just have a high metabolism so their body doesn't show it. Not all skinny people are necessarily healthy. Skinny does not always equal healthy. Overweight people who have a great, healthy diet and exercise a lot can be more healthy than a skinny person who doesn't exercise and does not have a healthy diet. It really depends on the person."

You took the words right out of my mouth. Precisely. My mom and sister both lost almost the entirety of their pregnancy weight shortly after giving birth. And I do mean that, for example, my Mom came home from the hospital barely looking as if she'd had a baby. Both my mom/sister were cheerleaders and thus, in great physical condition during pregnancy. I, too, have a high metabolism, and although fit before/during pregnancy, I was not able to get into the same shape as I was in, prior to my pregnancy, until I hit the gym and worked it off. Even then, I am petite and given my baby was a little over 7 lbs., my bone structure literally changed (hips are now wider, etc.); I will never have the same shape I once did before giving birth.

Keren appears to be somewhat the same way. Also, her 'extreme' water weight is most likely due, at least in part, to an excessive intake of sodium during her pregnancy (and prior). The amount of fast food and processed food she eats on almost a daily basis contributed to her water weight gain. I'm not the healthiest of eaters at times, but when I was pregnant, I DID eat very healthily.

Kyra is just naturally thin and has the type body build which seems to bounce back very quickly after giving birth (lucky girl). For most of us, that's just not going to be the case. I remember my gym instructor telling my class that it took nine months to carry/have our babies and it will take at LEAST nine months to regain our figures (depending on lifestyle habits).
Keren is lucky she doesn't struggle with her weight given the way she was eating throughout her pregnancy. She looks amazing considering she had a baby 6 weeks ago, I still looked pregnant 6 weeks post party Image She should consider herself lucky that she didn't have any health problems during her pregnancy as a result of her sodium filled diet. If she keeps up that "diet" she will have a heart attack by the time she's 30.

Kyra bounced back so quickly because she ate so healthy throughout her pregnancy. She does have a fast metabolism and is naturally slim but if you go back to when she was pregnant with Levi she was very much like keren, she was huge and her face was so swollen. This pregnancy she was all belly and she looked amazing. It shows in her recovery post partum too, she barely looks like she just had a baby.

ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

I love it too, but didn't she make a tweet about how we should respect Trump since he's president Lol

(Just assuming her shirt is intended to make a political statement here)
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

keren does look good but she her hips are ALOT wider now and she isnt as petite as she once was. i heard that happens after your second :/
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:keren does look good but she her hips are ALOT wider now and she isnt as petite as she once was. i heard that happens after your second :/
Happens after your first lol
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Rkp65i wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:keren does look good but she her hips are ALOT wider now and she isnt as petite as she once was. i heard that happens after your second :/
for some but not all! it's more common after your second if you are naturally petite
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:
for some but not all! it's more common after your second if you are naturally petite
It also happens when you get older and outgrow your teen body- even if you don't have any kids.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

ecf997 wrote:

I love it too, but didn't she make a tweet about how we should respect Trump since he's president Lol

(Just assuming her shirt is intended to make a political statement here)
Not everything is a political statement. I honestly don't think she's payed too much attention to it honestly. Probably just something she bought at forever 21

ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

ForeverGauc01 wrote: Not everything is a political statement. I honestly don't think she's payed too much attention to it honestly. Probably just something she bought at forever 21

I don't think it's THAT far off to assume it's a political statement when that exact phrase has been used for anti Trump fundraising campaigns but ok Image

Just calling Keren out on her hypocritical and superficial "activism" as usual lmao
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lol that shirt was not political xD She is promoting her friend's behuman clothing company like she has been doing (they're sponsoring i believe). And on insta story, she said be human. Be nice. As the caption so she prob thinks its a statement "against the haters" not anti-trump. no offense but i dont think keren is very interested in or educated on current events...i mean she didnt even know it was daylight savings time..
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Lol that shirt was not political xD She is promoting her friend's behuman clothing company like she has been doing (they're sponsoring i believe). And on insta story, she said be human. Be nice. As the caption so she prob thinks its a statement "against the haters" not anti-trump. no offense but i dont think keren is very interested in or educated on current events...i mean she didnt even know it was daylight savings time..
Yup. Def not political. It is her friends clothing company that they have veen pushing for a solid 2 weeks.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KKandBabyScreech: Part 5

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

ecf997 wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote: Not everything is a political statement. I honestly don't think she's payed too much attention to it honestly. Probably just something she bought at forever 21

I don't think it's THAT far off to assume it's a political statement when that exact phrase has been used for anti Trump fundraising campaigns but ok Image

Just calling Keren out on her hypocritical and superficial "activism" as usual lmao
Lmao totally. But I honestly don't think much is a political statement when it comes to Keren.

Edit: just saw the others posts that it's kerens friends company. Ahaha

mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

I don't know what it is about Keren, but I feel Levi reacts to her like Jackson when she is talking to him (blank stare)
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

where is the new vlog? oscar's bad habits must be rubbing off on them..
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

wait just saw they posted an hour ago... still tho dang
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

wow keren said they're trying to teach jackson sign language...idk what prompted her to actually LISTEN to what we have been saying for months but thank goodness!! I wonder if her pediatrician said anything or if maybe they listened to what we have been writing here
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

i wonder why jackson doesnt respond to keren calling him or telling him things...

also why do they let their kids roam around without shoes out in the woodchips and dirt and grass (that could be fertilized or otherwise have bugs, glass, animals, etc)?
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:wow keren said they're trying to teach jackson sign language...idk what prompted her to actually LISTEN to what we have been saying for months but thank goodness!! I wonder if her pediatrician said anything or if maybe they listened to what we have been writing here

Yes! Whatever the reason Im so glad for Jackson's sake.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”