8 Passengers: Resident Evil | Part Three

seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 8 Passengers: Resident Evil / Part Three

Unread post by seriously7 »

Thewatcherinthenorth wrote:Does sharri have a boyfriend? She posted a picture of her and a boy, and both of their instagram captions contain the same date. But i think i saw ruby comment reply that sharri didn't have a boyfriend and nothing has been mentioned in the vlogs...

No she doesn't, she's just has been crushing on lots of boys at her school. Her mom said she's okay with her having crushes, but she is not dating yet.
jenboghel01
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jenboghel01 »

Thewatcherinthenorth wrote:Does sharri have a boyfriend? She posted a picture of her and a boy, and both of their instagram captions contain the same date. But i think i saw ruby comment reply that sharri didn't have a boyfriend and nothing has been mentioned in the vlogs...
that's very weird they have the same date in their bio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
always
Talker
Talker

Unread post by always »

I can't believe they don't have any allowance! And Julie had to clean all rooms very well and got only a dollar?!
kiwimumof-5
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kiwimumof-5 »

always wrote:
OldHag wrote:Shari is named after Kevin's mother. Julie is named after Aunt Julie, who is named after her Aunt Julie, as I think most already know.
I didn't know that Shari was named after grandma Frankie...
Yeah, she made a little speech about how generous her mom was for suggesting it and not being sad they didnt name her after her

Sent from my m2 using Tapatalk
always
Talker
Talker

Unread post by always »

kiwimumof-5 wrote:
always wrote:
OldHag wrote:Shari is named after Kevin's mother. Julie is named after Aunt Julie, who is named after her Aunt Julie, as I think most already know.
I didn't know that Shari was named after grandma Frankie...
Yeah, she made a little speech about how generous her mom was for suggesting it and not being sad they didnt name her after her

Sent from my m2 using Tapatalk
You mean saint Jennifer?
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

There's something a bit fishy about the whole Julie going to her friend's house after school story. I mean, I would think if an 8 year old went missing for 3.5 hours, there would be more panic around it and more consequences. I know she wasn't really "missing" but just going off to some other kid's place after school without Ruby knowing where seems a bit weird to me. And Ruby seemed way too calm about it all, going about her business doling out money and stuff while not really knowing where her child was? I don't know, it just doesn't quite add up.

Also- the timeline is weird. What time does school get out? If she was gone for 3.5 hours then why would she be at home eating cocoa puffs at like 6:30? Is that what was for dinner?
always
Talker
Talker

Unread post by always »

natalka81 wrote:There's something a bit fishy about the whole Julie going to her friend's house after school story. I mean, I would think if an 8 year old went missing for 3.5 hours, there would be more panic around it and more consequences. I know she wasn't really "missing" but just going off to some other kid's place after school without Ruby knowing where seems a bit weird to me. And Ruby seemed way too calm about it all, going about her business doling out money and stuff while not really knowing where her child was? I don't know, it just doesn't quite add up.

Also- the timeline is weird. What time does school get out? If she was gone for 3.5 hours then why would she be at home eating cocoa puffs at like 6:30? Is that what was for dinner?
I agree but have no clue what could be behind the story...
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

natalka81 wrote:There's something a bit fishy about the whole Julie going to her friend's house after school story. I mean, I would think if an 8 year old went missing for 3.5 hours, there would be more panic around it and more consequences. I know she wasn't really "missing" but just going off to some other kid's place after school without Ruby knowing where seems a bit weird to me. And Ruby seemed way too calm about it all, going about her business doling out money and stuff while not really knowing where her child was? I don't know, it just doesn't quite add up.

Yeah, that was their dinner. They have friends on their street and the kids often go to each other's homes. I can imagine that they were more annoyed than worried- they seem to still be living in a time where an 8 year old going to a friend's house on her own is still normal (it was until not that long ago, I would leave after school and only come home for dinner at 8 pm, often without announcing where). I guess I would have gone looking for her/ called other parents to see if she could stay at their house until they got back from the movie...
always
Talker
Talker

Unread post by always »

I've been watching other youtubers' views and all Griffiths' views... 8 passengers have on average close as Daily Bumps! Double more than E&J! I didn't know it was that much more. I wonder how much do they earn now and how much do they save because they are not spending much...
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

I find views of youtubers interesting. Ruby has around 45 videos over a million views, Ellie and Jared have around 50 videos over a million views. Crazy because E+J have been doing this longer and have the advantage of pregnancy/gender announcements, and birth vlogs and daily bump special guests lol

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

sasperillo wrote:

Yeah, that was their dinner. They have friends on their street and the kids often go to each other's homes. I can imagine that they were more annoyed than worried- they seem to still be living in a time where an 8 year old going to a friend's house on her own is still normal (it was until not that long ago, I would leave after school and only come home for dinner at 8 pm, often without announcing where). I guess I would have gone looking for her/ called other parents to see if she could stay at their house until they got back from the movie...
I get that sometimes you can't face making a big meal, it's a busy day, there's lots going on, etc. etc., but I draw the line at cocoa puffs!!!! You're probably right about them wandering over to other friends' homes more easily than in other neighbourhoods. I think it is a very close-knit kind of community, operating in some ways a bit more like its 1985.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

always wrote:I've been watching other youtubers' views and all Griffiths' views... 8 passengers have on average close as Daily Bumps! Double more than E&J! I didn't know it was that much more. I wonder how much do they earn now and how much do they save because they are not spending much...
Honestly I find 8 Passengers a lot more interesting than any of the others- not better, necessarily, just more interesting. I was always curious why E&J had so many views- I guess the fancy house, the IVF stuff, the loud obnouxiousness that appeals to the tween crowd? But I'm not surprised Ruby is coming up, with kids at varying ages and her efforts (sort of) to talk about parenting, I think she's trying for a more diverse demographic. I don't know- I could be completely wrong. Anyway, I know your comment wasn't so much that you're surprised but more that you're wondering what they're doing with all the money! I agree...maybe they'll be building a flashy mansion soon?
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

I love that ruby is growing so fast. E&J cant say that they made her as big as she is because they never link her channel or anything. Jared acts like youtube is so hard and ellie cant help with the channel at all. Ruby is doing it all on her own while her husband works a real job lol

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

marshmallowfluf wrote:I love that ruby is growing so fast. E&J cant say that they made her as big as she is because they never link her channel or anything. Jared acts like youtube is so hard and ellie cant help with the channel at all. Ruby is doing it all on her own while her husband works a real job lol

To be fair though, Ruby doesn't put any effort into editing or networking. I mean, does she even have a twitter account? How often does she do sponsored vlogs? I don't watch her so can't say for sure.

The majority of income for youtubers does not come from their Adsense revenue (straight from YouTube), but rather from brand deals.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

actuallydear wrote:
marshmallowfluf wrote:I love that ruby is growing so fast. E&J cant say that they made her as big as she is because they never link her channel or anything. Jared acts like youtube is so hard and ellie cant help with the channel at all. Ruby is doing it all on her own while her husband works a real job lol

To be fair though, Ruby doesn't put any effort into editing or networking. I mean, does she even have a twitter account? How often does she do sponsored vlogs? I don't watch her so can't say for sure.

The majority of income for youtubers does not come from their Adsense revenue (straight from YouTube), but rather from brand deals.
She has done a lot of brand deals and she does them a lot better than jared does. I dont know about twitter but she is very active on instagram.

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

8 Passengers: Resident Evil / Part Three

Just went and checked twitter, she does have a twitter and she is pretty active on there as well.

sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

marshmallowfluf wrote:Just went and checked twitter, she does have a twitter and she is pretty active on there as well.

I wouldn't say "active".. the posts are auto-generated when she posts to YouTube and there is no interaction with any fans. I always wondered if that mattered at all in terms of boosting views and in her case it seems like she's doing fine without.
always
Talker
Talker

Unread post by always »

natalka81 wrote:
always wrote:I've been watching other youtubers' views and all Griffiths' views... 8 passengers have on average close as Daily Bumps! Double more than E&J! I didn't know it was that much more. I wonder how much do they earn now and how much do they save because they are not spending much...
Honestly I find 8 Passengers a lot more interesting than any of the others- not better, necessarily, just more interesting. I was always curious why E&J had so many views- I guess the fancy house, the IVF stuff, the loud obnouxiousness that appeals to the tween crowd? But I'm not surprised Ruby is coming up, with kids at varying ages and her efforts (sort of) to talk about parenting, I think she's trying for a more diverse demographic. I don't know- I could be completely wrong. Anyway, I know your comment wasn't so much that you're surprised but more that you're wondering what they're doing with all the money! I agree...maybe they'll be building a flashy mansion soon?
To be honest, I find them interesting. I have no idea why, I actually watch their videos right away and sometimes I feel like omg does this get any more childish, bit for the most of the time they are interesting. They have 6 kids! It is crazy to me and I that fact is good enough for me to watch. Kevin is educated, calm and normal. Kids are beautiful, majority of them likeable... Ruby is weird, but I don't think she is worse mother than Ellie for example, she is trying.

I was asking do you think those are crazy amounts of money they are getting, because I think they must feel like they won a lottery ticket! It is really interesting. Imagine yourself with no ambition other than having kids, you struggle with money and now out of the blue you are a business woman and your family can have what they only dreamt about before... It is interesting.
always
Talker
Talker

Unread post by always »

Kryptonite wrote:We're nearing the end of part three! Please get your title suggestions in before page 40!

Thank you!
8 Passengers: Lame Homeschooling
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

8 hungry passengers: #noleftovers

(in reference to that instagram pictures with the meat balls lol)

Return to “8 Passengers”