Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WineMustache Part 35

Unread post by kalipali »

ashleyrr2k wrote:2011waystoignorelily won the vote

Sent from my ONE E1001 using Tapatalk
Yeah, I'm confused why this wasn't the title?
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Did someone say something about me? I can't see since they're, you know, foed?

Firstly- I'm on my phone, if your using thanks to vote. I cannot see it, sorry. WineMustache was the first I saw mentions twice and it was legitimately haha funny. So I did the work when I had a moment to check on this and did Krypto a favour since it had been left for while.

Secondly- child neglect joke titles are not funny. Period. WheresLily and WaysToIgnoreLily are terrible. Never was and never will be. Otherwise I can just makes threads saying waystoignorethetwins, waystoignorenolandiagnosis, all terrible, so terrible. I'm sure no one will be giggling about either.

Thirdly- there was another mod on the site that could of easily made the thread in five minutes. Why she didn't do it, I don't know. It's not like there are designated schedules to the threads.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

Yue195 wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:Can someone post a screenshot of the wine on her face. I missed it and can't find it.
It's the kind you get when you finish the glass off
Maybe it's grape fruit and she said it was wine. She loves the attention.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Yue195 wrote:Did someone say something about me? I can't see since they're, you know, foed?

Firstly- I'm on my phone, if your using thanks to vote. I cannot see it, sorry. WineMustache was the first I saw mentions twice and it was legitimately haha funny. So I did the work when I had a moment to check on this and did Krypto a favour since it had been left for while.

Secondly- child neglect joke titles are not funny. Period. WheresLily and WaysToIgnoreLily are terrible. Never was and never will be. Otherwise I can just makes threads saying waystoignorethetwins, waystoignorenolandiagnosis, all terrible, so terrible. I'm sure no one will be giggling about either.

Thirdly- there was another mod on the site that could of easily made the thread in five minutes. Why she didn't do it, I don't know. It's not like there are designated schedules to the threads.
Wow. OKAY then let's stop snarking on everyone all together, since you know, thread names about true situations are off the table. Let's just delete the whole thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Yue195 wrote:Did someone say something about me? I can't see since they're, you know, foed?

I'm sorry, Yue, I like your contributions to other threads, I really do. But it's obvious you like Vanessa a lot and disagree with the majority of what we post on her thread. At first I just skipped over but it's really just aggravating that any time someone mentions something against Vanessa, you find a way to spin it around to make her look not bad. Or you find a way to use whatever was said as a way to bash Britney and praise V. I have absolutely no clue why you like Vanessa so much, but if you weren't from a different country, I'd venture to guess you were Vanessa herself. But alas, I know you're not, but you really do not seem to belong well in this thread.

1. Krypto posted she was gonna make the next thread soon and you created it less than 6 hours later. That's hardly being "left for a while." And since when has a title been chosen just by picking whichever suggestion was the first one to be mentioned twice? That's never really been the case. It's always whichever one people suggest the most. Poor argument on your part. You didn't like people making fun of Vanessa, so you didn't pick the title you personally were not a fan of. That's not fair to everyone else.

2. There have been SO MANY threads throughout different forums with "child neglect" titles (silly to even call them "child neglect," though). Even in Vanessa's there was "Vanessa first, Lily second." In Jess's there was a recent one "Kyson/Kaden/Landen who?" You didn't complain about those titles being not funny. Everyone found them funny. Making a title "2011waystoignorelily" IS funny because that's what Vanessa does a lot. Sends Lily to her room to play alone and watch tv by herself. Ignoring Lily to focus on her Mr. Man. You can't criticize a title and claim it is child neglect when there's been a number of other similar titles across this site that you didn't criticize. Probably because they weren't judging your precious Vanessa.

3. Again, Krypto posted to vote on titles and you came in and made a new thread just a few afters after Krypto said she was going to make a new thread. She hardly had time to do so, it wasn't like this thread sat at 40+ pages for weeks without a new thread. Why you were in such a hurry to start a new thread was probably because you wanted to be able to pick a title you didn't find offensive to your Queen V.

That's all I'm gonna say.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

She didn't even do a good job at straightening it.
ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ashleyrr2k »

kalipali wrote:

I'm sorry, Yue, I like your contributions to other threads, I really do. But it's obvious you like Vanessa a lot and disagree with the majority of what we post on her thread. At first I just skipped over but it's really just aggravating that any time someone mentions something against Vanessa, you find a way to spin it around to make her look not bad. Or you find a way to use whatever was said as a way to bash Britney and praise V. I have absolutely no clue why you like Vanessa so much, but if you weren't from a different country, I'd venture to guess you were Vanessa herself. But alas, I know you're not, but you really do not seem to belong well in this thread.

1. Krypto posted she was gonna make the next thread soon and you created it less than 6 hours later. That's hardly being "left for a while." And since when has a title been chosen just by picking whichever suggestion was the first one to be mentioned twice? That's never really been the case. It's always whichever one people suggest the most. Poor argument on your part. You didn't like people making fun of Vanessa, so you didn't pick the title you personally were not a fan of. That's not fair to everyone else.

2. There have been SO MANY threads throughout different forums with "child neglect" titles (silly to even call them "child neglect," though). Even in Vanessa's there was "Vanessa first, Lily second." In Jess's there was a recent one "Kyson/Kaden/Landen who?" You didn't complain about those titles being not funny. Everyone found them funny. Making a title "2011waystoignorelily" IS funny because that's what Vanessa does a lot. Sends Lily to her room to play alone and watch tv by herself. Ignoring Lily to focus on her Mr. Man. You can't criticize a title and claim it is child neglect when there's been a number of other similar titles across this site that you didn't criticize. Probably because they weren't judging your precious Vanessa.

3. Again, Krypto posted to vote on titles and you came in and made a new thread just a few afters after Krypto said she was going to make a new thread. She hardly had time to do so, it wasn't like this thread sat at 40+ pages for weeks without a new thread. Why you were in such a hurry to start a new thread was probably because you wanted to be able to pick a title you didn't find offensive to your Queen V.

[PERSON RAISING BOTH HANDS IN CELEBRATION][PERSON RAISING BOTH HANDS IN CELEBRATION][PERSON RAISING BOTH HANDS IN CELEBRATION]

Sent from my ONE E1001 using Tapatalk
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

kalipali wrote:

Please note I'm in a different Timezone when threads are made. I wasn't around with Jess's nor online with Vanessa's, if I was I would of suggested different because I know people who were neglected as kids and I can tell you they wouldn't find it funny. As I said before I had a free moment and saw winemustache and went with that as it was the first two I saw and decided to give Krypto a hand because being a mod isn't a easy thing to do all the time and mods have said before they forget about threads. I don't like bashing Britney because I have said she is a good mother. But I have serious concerns with her mental health and her love for wine even if I do come of teasing. And I haven concerns with people brushing it off like it's nothing. But I also don't fabricate the facts, like some people here do. I tease V every now and again but some of things people say are outrageous sometimes and makes me wonder why these threads seem to take away the logic. I give a different opinion like anyone else, people are not going to agree, fine. I don't agree with other either but I'm logical when to leave it, three post count to have your say and move on.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Soooooooooo
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Blackswan wrote:Soooooooooo
You want me topiur a glass for you too?
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

blackroses wrote:
Just hand me the bottle please? thanks.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

blackroses wrote:
lol I'll take coffee. I don't drink so I'm holier than thou xD
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

Blackswan wrote:She didn't even do a good job at straightening it.
So true! Especially her baby hairs, around the face is where you have to be the most meticulous but I am sure that's the part of Lily's hair which is the dryest and without a good product this area won't be straighten correctly and V is just damaging Lily's hair... Why doesn't V just invest in a product redefining Lily's curls? I prefer to straighten my hair as an adult, especially when I am working, because it makes me look a little more "professionnal" (and I look way younger with curls which doesn't help people to take me seriously) but I think curly hair is very cute on a child if you learn how to take care of it... But V have straight hair reason which means she doen't necessarly know how to take care of it but she should definitly learn!

Anyway, V's vlogs are seriously BORING and so disorganised too...
excited_nugget
Informer
Informer

Unread post by excited_nugget »

Just to put this out there...
I was neglected as a child, and I can still laugh at those titles because guess what? Lily is not actually being neglected... she's getting fed and she has a nice bedroom to sleep in.
Some people are just too sensitive for the Internet.

SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

I thought Vanessa uploaded on MWF (like Brittany) so why is she uploading on a Tuesday?...( like Brittany did tonight)
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Isn't it illegal to record audio of someone like a dr without their consent?

SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

She's done it before. Doesn't seem like she cares to much about other people's privacy.
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

Lol you middle-aged women have more drama than I did when I was a teenager at school. Is this what Mumsnet is like?
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

SweetAsANutMate wrote:Lol you middle-aged women have more drama than I did when I was a teenager at school. Is this what Mumsnet is like?
Middle aged lmao
sassychick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sassychick »

Think v like's her Red Wine as you brought some back from Peru as a treat in one off her video's if i recall right. Guess it's cheaper in Peru.

Return to “2011teenagemom”