TaylerTragedy: The Probation Violation Procreation Part 53

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: TaylerTragedy: The Probation Violation Procreation Part

Unread post by lmmomSD »

He looks like a real winner. I know I shouldn't judge a book by its cover, but I can't help it here. What kind of guy is attracted to a pregnant welfare mom with 3 other kids? I shudder to think.
Are we taking bets on how long before this situation implodes?
And remember how with Kevin, whenever anyone said things were moving too fast, and she should take time to get to know him, she got all adamant about how he was perfect, and she knew best? We all know how that worked out.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

She's not going to be happy until one of her kids gets molested. Then the poor thing won't even be able to tell her it happened because 2/3 of her kids can barely even fucking speak!! She's disgusting and vile. I don't care who you sleep with and how often or whatever. But leave the children out of it!!!! Don't bring your trash home!!! I'm sure the herons are more than willing to take the kids for a few days while you go gallivanting about the town.

*btw I am NOT hoping this ever happens to them. But I'm starting to think it's inevitable the way she keeps brings these strange lookin men around*

And don't even get me started on her buying a god damn MacBook. I've seen plenty of laptops that are like $400-$500. There was literally no need for her to get the most expensive laptop she could find. Talk about fucking boojie. You live in section 8 housing Tayler!!! That laptop probably cost more than 3 months rent!! Don't get me wrong, I love my MacBook. I've had it since 2010 and it still works perfectly fine lol but hey I bought it with my own money. Not my abusers tax refund. Plus this laptop won't last that long. She'll pawn it before Amity is born. I really want to see receipts of how much she spent on the kids vs how much she spent on herself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

OK. So. *asshole alert*

Is it just me, or does Tayler have a 'type'? That type being overweight, ungroomed, nerdy looking desperadoes?

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

Tayler's followers seem out of this world. It is rare when a man will TRULY walk into someone else's shoes but there are so many that will come closer to kids without good intentions because their mother don't protect them enough and look how to do dick hoping.

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... c0b329.jpg

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 140c73.jpg
somewhatsilent
Informer
Informer

Unread post by somewhatsilent »

Im 99 percent taylers followerd are 80 percent people who read / post here 20 percent mentally challenged teenagers who think children are accessories and who think having a new boyfriend sleep over where your kids live while your pregnant by someobe else after being with him for a week is #goals.

My god Tayler do you really think any actualy decent human being would sleep with a pregnant mom of 3 after knowing her for 3 days? You really don't see what his intentions are? If you really dont, heres a hint: To get his dick wet. And you will be lucky if thats all he wants. Please for the love of god don'tlet him around your kids! Do you really have to introduce the flavor of the week to your kids every God damn time? Don't you ever learn?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Any guy that would want to date a single pregnant mother in her early 20's raises so many red flags to me. I don't care how judgemental it is, I am 99.9% sure his guy is a total creep. She doesn't deserve those kids because HER life choices are most likely going to get one or all of those kids molested, if they haven't already. And statistics would back that up. She makes me sick.

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Lol I wonder if Sara is regretting her white knighting yet? I also realised her Maddie aren't following eachother either but Tay and Maddie are. Hmmm so many questions...
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

That look on his face-- I mean, he knew she was taking a picture. I guess it's not cool to smile. He looks dead inside.
I totally agree, those kids are going to get molested, and Tayler is going to make it about how everything bad happens to _her_. She probably won't even know unless she catches him in the act, because the acting out and subtle symptoms are going to fly right past her. "Oh, they're just being sassy. How cute. Alesana was sucking on a lollipop in the funniest way! I wonder where she learned that?"

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

somewhatsilent wrote:Surprise surprise...4 min after meeting someone she is in bed, while fucking pregnant with another mans child, and her small children are in the house, and declaring her love for someone.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... be09b9.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
I feel physically ill... Who sleeps with a woman who's pregnant with someone else's baby?? She's a wh0re
berrybitch
Talker
Talker

Unread post by berrybitch »

Alright who wanna place bets on the end of this new "relationship"? I give it 2 months max.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Mummyandthree wrote:OK. So. *asshole alert*

Is it just me, or does Tayler have a 'type'? That type being overweight, ungroomed, nerdy looking desperadoes?

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
Smelly looking bearded dudes who probably love her vagina cheese. That's her type.
Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

It's so so gross and distasteful of her to post a picture of them naked in bed like they just had sex. Who exactly is she trying to show that off to? Friends and family? Idiot followers?

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

And people actually say they're happy for her!!! That's what really gets me. There's that many Taylers floating around? I'm legit concerned for the kids. I could see something happening to them, her finding out about it, and then taking him (whoever he is at the moment) because he said he was sorry and promised to change like the movie Bastard out of Carolina. She can't keep herself out of the cycle of abuse so how could she keep her own children safe? I doubt she's ever even had like a birds and the bees type of talk with them. Nothing major but just explaining to them that boys have penises and girls have vaginas and no one should touch you there etc. she's probably too immature to have a serious talk about it with them.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Do they talk about not safe touching in schools? That's the only chance these kids have.
Oh, and I give this latest love of her life 6 weeks.

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

lmmomSD wrote:Do they talk about not safe touching in schools? That's the only chance these kids have.
Oh, and I give this latest love of her life 6 weeks.

He lives an hour away from her. I give it no more than three months
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

I asked my husband what he thought about a man sleeping with a woman while she had another man's baby inside her womb...

He just gave me a gross look and asked "who the f*ck would do that??? That's just so weird....to have your penis so close to someone else's kid"

Hahaha
meowmix321
Informer
Informer

Unread post by meowmix321 »

I feel gross just looking at that picture...Yuck, my god. Such trash
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

lol apparently he's in a band. Suddenly makes sense why they jumped each other. She wants money/to piss off Chuckie and he wants a free couch and free pussy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

That is just so fucking gross on so many levels, she is just vile. How many men has she brought around those kids? 4, at least? Alesana is also at an age right now where she's gonna start remembering things, the other two may as well but I think they're still too little. Alesana is gonna be a teenager and this is still gonna be happening, and she's gonna think to herself (or be telling a therapist) "My mom always had so many boyfriends, it seemed like she was bringing a new guy home every month."

That is NO way to live. She reminds me so much of Jenelle from Teen Mom it makes me sick--always bringing some man around her kids and declaring her love for him when they're 2 weeks in. Tayler cares more about men than her children and she further proves it every day. If she didn't, she'd stay single and focus on herself and her kids.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Panda714 wrote:lol apparently he's in a band. Suddenly makes sense why they jumped each other. She wants money/to piss off Chuckie and he wants a free couch and free pussy
Lmao how did you find him? She said in IG she wasn't giving out his name because us losers over here would stalk him.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”