JesssFam: Slutty Splits & Golden Tits (Part 88)

WombService
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Slutty Splits & Golden Tits (Part 88)

Unread post by WombService »

Mamax1215 wrote:
cjl123 wrote:I'm cringing sooo hard at the though of Jess/Chris/Gabe/Drake/Nat/Mimi/Landon/Lilia sitting in the bleachers together at a baseball game. So incredibly awkward, Jessica would have all her boobs out, Mimi being all awkward friendly, Chris holding Landon. I'm sure Lilia would be confused as well and remembers when Drake was her daddy. I wonder if Drake speaks to Lilia when he gets the boys. They have made such a mess for themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Of course her tit will be out. I wonder if lilia even asks about him. That's insane to think 5 kids, 3 fathers, 2 husbands/ex, 1 ex boyfriend, 2 current fiances and a total of 9 kids floating around.

I wonder if she ever asks about her name being written in huge letters on his forearm.
snarkyblonde
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkyblonde »

I was SUPER bald as a kid and have really thick hair now...like I didn't even need a haircut till I was 4. This is really common among...wait for it...BLONDE babies....sorry Jess :D
Random19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Random19 »

wasteoftime wrote:
Random19 wrote:Addie is still very bald and still not very cute. Sorry :/

Chris and Jess seem to have plenty of hair so I'm a bit confused.

I wonder if Kally truly likes Jess or she just needs subscribers. Can't imagine liking a desperate h*e that tried to bang my ex when her baby was like a month old. Ick.
Did you think bald babies come from bald parents or something? lmao

Speaking of hair i noticed how thin Jessss hair is, no wonder she has time to curl it so often. With that many kids there's no way i'd be spending 45 mins curling my hair!
Her new extra ginger eyebrows don't look good, maybe she's trying to be even more ginger for Chris :roll:
Of course not. But none of them appear to have minimal hair to me and Chris has lots of dark hair, so I find it odd. None of her other kids seemed to be that bald as babies either. And yes, I know genes are crazy but poor thing.

Bald babies are just not cute, especially considering the fact that she's now 4 months old. You would think she wouldn't look as bald by now.
Random19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Random19 »

Jess' hair doesn't look that thin to me but maybe the curls are fooling me. I have tons of thick hair which I hate but hopefully it will guarantee me a non-bald baby at least lol
snarkyblonde
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkyblonde »

Random19 wrote:Jess' hair doesn't look that thin to me but maybe the curls are fooling me. I have tons of thick hair which I hate but hopefully it will guarantee me a non-bald baby at least lol
My hair is super thick too, but my kid is hella bald. He's 7 months old and has barely any hair. That's how I was as a baby, too. Granted, I think my kid is a lot cuter than Addie ;)
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Did she put that giant emoji in her Snapchat because she wasn't wearing pants....
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Did she put that giant emoji in her Snapchat because she wasn't wearing pants....
Nah, you can see in the beginning and end of the snap that addie has a diaper on.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

whattheactual wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:Did she put that giant emoji in her Snapchat because she wasn't wearing pants....
Nah, you can see in the beginning and end of the snap that addie has a diaper on.
No i think she was saying that Jess didnt have pants on.

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Random19 wrote:Addie is still very bald and still not very cute. Sorry :/

Chris and Jess seem to have plenty of hair so I'm a bit confused.

I wonder if Kally truly likes Jess or she just needs subscribers. Can't imagine liking a desperate h*e that tried to bang my ex when her baby was like a month old. Ick.
I don't think I've ever said this about a baby but Addie is a baby that needs to right angle and lighting like most of us do for a good photo. I think she's cute in some, not so in others. Otherwise she looks like a lot of bald blonde babies.

I think Kelly needs the views and is working the friendship, or being a civil Mum for her kids friends sake. I don't think I could be friends with somebody who tried to hook up with my ex 2 minutes post baby.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

whattheactual wrote:

Yeah I was talking about jess
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
whattheactual wrote:

Yeah I noticed that too, it definitely looked like she wasnt

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
whattheactual wrote:

whoops my bad. It didn't even cross my mind that an adult would snap without their pants on to such a large following of people.....at least not a sane person.
creamsoda99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by creamsoda99 »

Im not backing drake up in any way but can you imagine how awkward it would be if he was at the game? Jesss shoving the camera in his face "this is baby daddy number two! He was my first love 2.0 and we made these twins together!"
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

creamsoda99 wrote:Im not backing drake up in any way but can you imagine how awkward it would be if he was at the game? Jesss shoving the camera in his face "this is baby daddy number two! He was my first love 2.0 and we made these twins together!"
I don't think she would record him or even give him the time of day.

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

creamsoda99 wrote:Im not backing drake up in any way but can you imagine how awkward it would be if he was at the game? Jesss shoving the camera in his face "this is baby daddy number two! He was my first love 2.0 and we made these twins together!"
I think she'd hide him as much as possible, unless Chris leaves her cause then she'd probably show him there
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

blackroses wrote:Honesty people here have such a deep hatred for him he could pay all the child support and see them only one weekend a month when he ant working and people will still hate on him. I don't like him at all but at least she threw them a party that's a start. He can make pull a 360 and be super involved and people will still hate because of what happened in the past. The party is a start hopefully we'll be seeing him more for the sake of those poor boys
It's definitley an improvement that he does something for his boys. What makes me angry is that he takes sooo long, the children find it easier to call someone else Dad and for Landen Chris is his Dad. That's a red sign right there. For Landen Drake was practically inexistent for his first few months, Chris was faster in the picture and more attentive to him than his own Dad, because he was too busy having a baby with someone else. If he wants to turn around and be super involved, now is the chance. The kids are getting older and thinking you can make up the time that you missed until the kids were, say 10 is a misconception.

I grew up with a Dad that I saw from time to time every year, but it didn't feel like he was my Dad. I called him Dad, because people said he was. Believe me you can't just go around and be a Dad when you feel like it, because the kids won't have a good enough connection with you. You can't just walk in and out kids lives whenever you want, pretending like the mother is the caretaker, so you're just an occasional visitor.

Even if he works, he could come get them in the evening, or on the weekends, or maybe ask Jess if he could visit them at their home. If he wants to be a Dad to his kids, he should speed up the process, or there will never be a good connection.
notsocrunchy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by notsocrunchy »

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Yue195 wrote: Well three years he's been MIA, three almost four years he was active in the boys and Lilia's lives. Frankly I believe if he never cheated I think a lot of people would speak of him like they speak of Gabe.
People talk that way about Drake because he doesn't bother to be in his kids' life for the most part, not because he's cheated on Jess. Why do y'all act like those who criticize Drake do so because they love Jess?
Last edited by dazzled on Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
I don't think she would record him or even give him the time of day.

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
Wasn't he talking about a Gag-order? Maybe she's not allowed to film him.
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

I honestly wouldn't put it past Jess to edit Drake out of the video or not film him at all for all we know he could've been there I kinda doubt it but still Jess is a serial liar also I was a bald baby my mom was devastated lol but around 1 my red hair started really coming in but was thin and straight for a couple of years now i have a thick curly red mane (wishing I had straight hair though lol)

Return to “JesssFam”