JesssFam: Slutty Splits & Golden Tits (Part 88)

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Slutty Splits & Golden Tits (Part 88)

Unread post by cjl123 »

dazzled wrote:
Yue195 wrote: Well three years he's been MIA, three almost four years he was active in the boys and Lilia's lives. Frankly I believe if he never cheated I think a lot of people would speak of him like they speak of Gabe.
People talk that way about Drake because he doesn't bother to be in his kids' life for the most part, not because he's cheated on Jess. Why do y'all act like those who criticize Drake do so because they love Jess?
This. I criticize Drake because I don't like him, not because I like Jessica. I will admit I like her slightly more but she gets on my nerves with her boobies out every 30 seconds. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Random19 wrote:
wasteoftime wrote:
Random19 wrote:Addie is still very bald and still not very cute. Sorry :/

Chris and Jess seem to have plenty of hair so I'm a bit confused.

I wonder if Kally truly likes Jess or she just needs subscribers. Can't imagine liking a desperate h*e that tried to bang my ex when her baby was like a month old. Ick.
Did you think bald babies come from bald parents or something? lmao

Speaking of hair i noticed how thin Jessss hair is, no wonder she has time to curl it so often. With that many kids there's no way i'd be spending 45 mins curling my hair!
Her new extra ginger eyebrows don't look good, maybe she's trying to be even more ginger for Chris :roll:
Of course not. But none of them appear to have minimal hair to me and Chris has lots of dark hair, so I find it odd. None of her other kids seemed to be that bald as babies either. And yes, I know genes are crazy but poor thing.

Bald babies are just not cute, especially considering the fact that she's now 4 months old. You would think she wouldn't look as bald by now.
Oh I love bald babies, usually. All four of mine were bald. No haircuts until they were 2-4 years of age. My older boy only got a haircut because his younger sibling needed one. The stylist had to pretend to cut his hair.
Idk why her baby does not look so cute to me, maybe it is because she is constantly shoving her down our throats. Perhaps it's because the bald head looks so much like the boob she is attached to. Could be that Jessica is so ridiculous that no one will like any of her kids.

nadsbliss

Unread post by nadsbliss »

I personally don't think she's a liar. After seeing all the custody update put on YouTube and how she can deny seeing pictures that was posted by Nat, I realised how she works. She wants her fans to hate on those who don't agreed with her and side her in whatever she do. She wants 'sympathy' and most importantly she gain fans from it. This is my point on view on her
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Yue195 »

dazzled wrote:
Yue195 wrote: Well three years he's been MIA, three almost four years he was active in the boys and Lilia's lives. Frankly I believe if he never cheated I think a lot of people would speak of him like they speak of Gabe.
People talk that way about Drake because he doesn't bother to be in his kids' life for the most part, not because he's cheated on Jess. Why do y'all act like those who criticize Drake do so because they love Jess?
I don't believe anyone here loves Jess, I don't like Jess. I don't even like Drake. I understand why a lot of people would be in Jess's corner on the topic and that's reasonable but I'm not gonna pretend he was always like this when he was very active in the twins lives and he did care a lot about Lilia and tried to work it out for them.

I'm not disagreeing he's a lack lustre dad that needs to put his issues aside for the boys and Bella's sake and pay CS, but I will always be side eyeing anything about Drake from Jess. Mostly because she has done the same thing to Gabe and tried to push him out to even talking about his own personal life to lack of CS she had no business to discuss to build Drake up as a super dad and that went down hill. Now Gabe is awesome. I'm just saying if he had never cheated on Jess and wasn't your regular guy who likes rebound sex like most 20 something year olds, close to being like Gabe, I think the picture would be painted different. I keep in mind Drake does work, does have other responsibilities and he is only human, just not a smart one. Like Jess is only human (not a smart one either) and doesn't need CPS like some members think she does.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

Why do people get disappointment over bald babies? It's a freaking baby, who cares! I would just be happy with having a healthy baby.

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
creamsoda99 wrote:Im not backing drake up in any way but can you imagine how awkward it would be if he was at the game? Jesss shoving the camera in his face "this is baby daddy number two! He was my first love 2.0 and we made these twins together!"
I don't think she would record him or even give him the time of day.

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
I think she would be super loud and try to get his attention though. You know she would want to show off her new ~blended family~

Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

Yue195 wrote:
dazzled wrote:
I don't believe anyone here loves Jess, I don't like Jess. I don't even like Drake. I understand why a lot of people would be in Jess's corner on the topic and that's reasonable but I'm not gonna pretend he was always like this when he was very active in the twins lives and he did care a lot about Lilia and tried to work it out for them.

I'm not disagreeing he's a lack lustre dad that needs to put his issues aside for the boys and Bella's sake and pay CS, but I will always be side eyeing anything about Drake from Jess. Mostly because she has done the same thing to Gabe and tried to push him out to even talking about his own personal life to lack of CS she had no business to discuss to build Drake up as a super dad and that went down hill. Now Gabe is awesome. I'm just saying if he had never cheated on Jess and wasn't your regular guy who likes rebound sex like most 20 something year olds, close to being like Gabe, I think the picture would be painted different. I keep in mind Drake does work, does have other responsibilities and he is only human, just not a smart one. Like Jess is only human (not a smart one either) and doesn't need CPS like some members think she does.
I kinda agree with what you say and disagree at the same time because of course him being a cheater doen't help "appreciating" him but actually I don't give a damn about him cheating on Jess, yes he is an asshole but that's not my problem, he didn't cheat on me. It is true that he was there for the twins when he was still with Jess and actually it's what pisses me of even more, when he is not with the mother anymore he just leaves his kids too (he is done the same thing with his daughter before) and in a way that's worse because it's like the kids are not his priority, when you are a parent, you are it 100% of the time. I prefer to be fair, I am not neutral in this because my father is the same, he was a dad -not amazing one let's be honest but he was there- when he was with my mother and from the moment they separated he just didn't bother even calling except to ask to talk to my mother he is an ass and growing up it as clear we were not a priority so when I see Drake putting picture with Landon for his birthday and he is not there the rest of the time, and when I read comment here saying, "well at least he is making an effort", well no that's not good, he may give an image of someone who is still a dad but for me he is just "playing dad", he's done nothing! I can understand him not wanted to be in contact with his ex, especially with an ex like Jess but he made children with her and if his kids were really his priority he would be more present for them, I don't care about the problems he has with Jess, I only care about the children.
I don't really like to compare Drake and Gabe because it's not the same situation, I think in both case Jess exagerate how shitty they were to her and the kids but even if Gabe wasn't paying child support at the begginning with Lilia (?) and she said his family were taking care of Lilia instead of him, you can't forget he was young, is it an excuse? hell no! But it probably was not as easy for him to get a job for child support for example and now that he is older he is a better father. Do I consider Gabe as a great father throught? Hell no, he is a "normal" father, he is just doing what he should which is taking care of his child but Drake is older and maybe he was trapped by Jess with the twins (that sucks) but he still decided to marry Jess, then they had unprotected sex and Jess got pregnant with Landon and quickly after Nat got pregnant with Arabella (I mean seriously!?!?). I doubt what Jess say about any of her exes is completly true but It's not about what Jess said it's just about the facts, if he really wanted to take more care of his kids he would have but it's because he didn't even take his children as often a he could that a judge reduced his rights, that's not Jess' doing.
I am just seriously feeling sorry for these kids to have parents like that, I mean all of them suck except maybe Gabe because he seems to have mature and be a real father to Lilia but the rest: Drake, well I said what I have to say , Chris, well he has his precious bald daughter now but I am sorry for his sons leaving so far away from him, and Jess... Yes she is taking care of her kids but there is no stability in her children life because of her reckless choices, she has 5 children at 25, she's had 2 husbands, moved in and out I don't know how many times and she is the one who choose her babies daddies, but she didn't even take the time to see if they would be good parent before having children with them, she is irresponsible in every possible way!! Poor children...
Sorry for the rant, I meant to write a short post but obviously I failed...
gemmie wrote:Why do people get disappointment over bald babies? It's a freaking baby, who cares! I would just be happy with having a healthy baby.

It's not about her being "bald" it's about her being bald when Jess is obsess with her being a readhead. Also because Ad has a very round face and is very pale, her being bald make her a little weird looking (and yes I feel mean for saying/thinking that). I wouldn't get disappointed if I had a bald baby, maybe just weird out because in my family every newborns were born with hair but yes the most important is a healthy baby which she is more likely to be if Jess put blankets away from her...
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

gemmie wrote:Why do people get disappointment over bald babies? It's a freaking baby, who cares! I would just be happy with having a healthy baby.

For real. I've seen plenty of bald babies but some people act like Addie is the first one they've ever seen and that it's this strange bizarre anomaly that makes the poor thing hideous in their eyes. She'll grow some hair some day. I'm sure this is exactly why jess over does it with the bows.

Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

I know we have done this before but we couldn't have a thread with 'splits' in the title and not include this gem. She is a real class act.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

And I'm going to post this one too just because I'll take any excuse
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Throne
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Throne »

Honestly, I dislike Jess as much as all of you but I don't think we can really blame/shame her for having a baldish baby. That's not really something she can control.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Midia wrote:
Yue195 wrote: I don't believe anyone here loves Jess, I don't like Jess. I don't even like Drake. I understand why a lot of people would be in Jess's corner on the topic and that's reasonable but I'm not gonna pretend he was always like this when he was very active in the twins lives and he did care a lot about Lilia and tried to work it out for them.

I kinda agree with what you say and disagree at the same time because of course him being a cheater doen't help "appreciating" him but actually I don't give a damn about him cheating on Jess, yes he is an asshole but that's not my problem, he didn't cheat on me. It is true that he was there for the twins when he was still with Jess and actually it's what pisses me of even more, when he is not with the mother anymore he just leaves his kids too (he is done the same thing with his daughter before) and in a way that's worse because it's like the kids are not his priority, when you are a parent, you are it 100% of the time. I prefer to be fair, I am not neutral in this because my father is the same, he was a dad -not amazing one let's be honest but he was there- when he was with my mother and from the moment they separated he just didn't bother even calling except to ask to talk to my mother he is an ass and growing up it as clear we were not a priority so when I see Drake putting picture with Landon for his birthday and he is not there the rest of the time, and when I read comment here saying, "well at least he is making an effort", well no that's not good, he may give an image of someone who is still a dad but for me he is just "playing dad", he's done nothing! I can understand him not wanted to be in contact with his ex, especially with an ex like Jess but he made children with her and if his kids were really his priority he would be more present for them, I don't care about the problems he has with Jess, I only care about the children.
I don't really like to compare Drake and Gabe because it's not the same situation, I think in both case Jess exagerate how shitty they were to her and the kids but even if Gabe wasn't paying child support at the begginning with Lilia (?) and she said his family were taking care of Lilia instead of him, you can't forget he was young, is it an excuse? hell no! But it probably was not as easy for him to get a job for child support for example and now that he is older he is a better father. Do I consider Gabe as a great father throught? Hell no, he is a "normal" father, he is just doing what he should which is taking care of his child but Drake is older and maybe he was trapped by Jess with the twins (that sucks) but he still decided to marry Jess, then they had unprotected sex and Jess got pregnant with Landon and quickly after Nat got pregnant with Arabella (I mean seriously!?!?). I doubt what Jess say about any of her exes is completly true but It's not about what Jess said it's just about the facts, if he really wanted to take more care of his kids he would have but it's because he didn't even take his children as often a he could that a judge reduced his rights, that's not Jess' doing.
I am just seriously feeling sorry for these kids to have parents like that, I mean all of them suck except maybe Gabe because he seems to have mature and be a real father to Lilia but the rest: Drake, well I said what I have to say , Chris, well he has his precious bald daughter now but I am sorry for his sons leaving so far away from him, and Jess... Yes she is taking care of her kids but there is no stability in her children life because of her reckless choices, she has 5 children at 25, she's had 2 husbands, moved in and out I don't know how many times and she is the one who choose her babies daddies, but she didn't even take the time to see if they would be good parent before having children with them, she is irresponsible in every possible way!! Poor children...
Sorry for the rant, I meant to write a short post but obviously I failed...
Lol it's fine Midia to rant. Like I said I understand and find all reasons to take Jess's corner considerable. I agree to a fault he's pathetically slack. The thing is people do bring in Drake's sex life into it which is why I say I wonder how it would be played if it was different. I don't think he's a smart man for having another child but you would think if your girlfriend had one of the best birth controls with a low fail % you would be safe. His very dumb mistake.

I also remember when Drake and Nat split they still lived together for a while until Nat beat Drake and then he left, and Nat was trying to save face and left out the beating him part. So he didn't up and leave his daughter, he left the premises of someone assaulting him and there was tension if he would file charges. I don't know if she got counselling and they worked themselves out but obviously they really wanted to work out and they made more of an effort to work on their relationship then Jess did in their marriage. The thing with Gabe was probably Jess and Drakes last year together, he lost his job, struggling to find another one and couldn't pay child support and was backed up and Jess was happy to play that fiddle of him being sub par father who rarely saw Lilia and build Drake as the best even though proof was found he saw Lilia regularly. So I take it with a with a grain of salt. I don't have high expectations of Drake being a normal father, my expectations is he see's them once a month and makes it to school ceremonies.
But ( and god forbid I truly hope this never happens) should Jess ever find herself in what Ashley had to endure, I would not be surprised how things change and Drake will be sitting next to Gabe at the jelly bean table.

I think as parents it up to both parties to put emotions aside to encourage one another to see the kids, get eachother schedules and communicate. Lives for kids isn't about money or who's the better parent who threw the best parties or gave the better toys. It who was there and who made sure someone would be there.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
JayJayOkay
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JayJayOkay »

I'll be shocked if today's video isn't Addie's 4 month update.

Hershey821
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hershey821 »

I wonder if the reason some of you guys don't think Addie's cute is because you really don't like Jess? I think Addie is super adorable. I just wonder what some of you guys think is "cute"? I here the same thing about Ollie, Calvin and Charlie! All these toddlers and babies are so cute!

JayJayOkay
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JayJayOkay »

I'll be shocked if today's video isn't Addie's 4 month update.

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Hershey821 wrote:I wonder if the reason some of you guys don't think Addie's cute is because you really don't like Jess? I think Addie is super adorable. I just wonder what some of you guys think is "cute"? I here the same thing about Ollie, Calvin and Charlie! All these toddlers and babies are so cute!

I strongly dislike Vanessa but I think Charlie is super cute I just don't think addie is a cute baby doesn't matter who the parents are
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

Yue195 wrote: Lol it's fine Midia to rant. Like I said I understand and find all reasons to take Jess's corner considerable. I agree to a fault he's pathetically slack. The thing is people do bring in Drake's sex life into it which is why I say I wonder how it would be played if it was different. I don't think he's a smart man for having another child but you would think if your girlfriend had one of the best birth controls with a low fail % you would be safe. His very dumb mistake.

I also remember when Drake and Nat split they still lived together for a while until Nat beat Drake and then he left, and Nat was trying to save face and left out the beating him part. So he didn't up and leave his daughter, he left the premises of someone assaulting him and there was tension if he would file charges. I don't know if she got counselling and they worked themselves out but obviously they really wanted to work out and they made more of an effort to work on their relationship then Jess did in their marriage. The thing with Gabe was probably Jess and Drakes last year together, he lost his job, struggling to find another one and couldn't pay child support and was backed up and Jess was happy to play that fiddle of him being sub par father who rarely saw Lilia and build Drake as the best even though proof was found he saw Lilia regularly. So I take it with a with a grain of salt. I don't have high expectations of Drake being a normal father, my expectations is he see's them once a month and makes it to school ceremonies.
But ( and god forbid I truly hope this never happens) should Jess ever find herself in what Ashley had to endure, I would not be surprised how things change and Drake will be sitting next to Gabe at the jelly bean table.

I think as parents it up to both parties to put emotions aside to encourage one another to see the kids, get eachother schedules and communicate. Lives for kids isn't about money or who's the better parent who threw the best parties or gave the better toys. It who was there and who made sure someone would be there.
I think I remember this story about Nat hitting him, I think it was after she found he cheated on her or something (no that it's an excuse to hit anybody!) but i have mixed feelings about that too because he should have tried to see his daughter still and if he did try and the one who prevent him was Nat, in his place I would have threatened to filled charges if she didn't let me see my child but obviously he doesn't think that way (and this situation added to what happened with Jess doesn't give me a good opinion of him). I definitly see the situation of Jess trying to put down Gabe to make Drake looks like amazing father when she was still with him, she is doing the same with Chris, always saying he is the perfect dad, it's all about the image of her family...

I definitly agree with you last sentence but let's be real, Drake and Jess are not mature enough for that. I feel like Jess worked things out with Gabe about coparenting, first because Gabe became mature enough to puts up with Jess for his daughter' sake (I don't know how he is doing...), but also because when Drake and she separated, she resented Drake more and wanted him to have a really bad image so she showed her minions that if they couldn't coparent with Drake wasn't because of her since with Gabe she is perfectlly able of coparenting (so she had to show that Gabe wasn't that bad too) so it was Drake's fault when I think both Drake and Jess at fault in this situation. As I said before I am just feeling sorry for the kids.
Hershey821 wrote:I wonder if the reason some of you guys don't think Addie's cute is because you really don't like Jess? I think Addie is super adorable. I just wonder what some of you guys think is "cute"? I here the same thing about Ollie, Calvin and Charlie! All these toddlers and babies are so cute!

I can't answer for the others but I actually find Jess' other kids cute when they were Ad's age, same with others YM's babies so it's definitly not due to my opinion about Jess. I said it before but Ad is actually the first baby I don't find cute, before her I always said that babies were not necessarly beautiful but always cute because they are so small and adorable but with Ad that's the first time I don't have this feeling but I am sure she will become cuter when she grows up but no my opinion on her is not due to Jess.
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

Eh, I think Ollie and Calvin are just extremely unfortunate looking children. I dislike their parents but I can still say Finn and Jackson are freaking adorable so that's clearly not it. I think Kyson is adorable and I find Tommy to be a beautiful little boy. I don't think Addie is hideous, but I don't think she's adorable or anything either. I'm sure she will grow in to her looks, but for now she looks like any other bald chubby baby who you'd think was a boy if it weren't for the big ass bows on her head at all times.

whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

Personally i think Addie is adorable! Although i do find like 99% of babies adorable. Every time i see one i just want to pinch it's cheeks and cuddle with it. :)
jatezo4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jatezo4 »

Random19 wrote:
wasteoftime wrote:
Random19 wrote:Addie is still very bald and still not very cute. Sorry :/

Chris and Jess seem to have plenty of hair so I'm a bit confused.

I wonder if Kally truly likes Jess or she just needs subscribers. Can't imagine liking a desperate h*e that tried to bang my ex when her baby was like a month old. Ick.
Did you think bald babies come from bald parents or something? lmao

Speaking of hair i noticed how thin Jessss hair is, no wonder she has time to curl it so often. With that many kids there's no way i'd be spending 45 mins curling my hair!
Her new extra ginger eyebrows don't look good, maybe she's trying to be even more ginger for Chris :roll:
Of course not. But none of them appear to have minimal hair to me and Chris has lots of dark hair, so I find it odd. None of her other kids seemed to be that bald as babies either. And yes, I know genes are crazy but poor thing.

Bald babies are just not cute, especially considering the fact that she's now 4 months old. You would think she wouldn't look as bald by now.
My nephew is one and still bald as a cue ball. Poor kid, we can't even tell what color his hair is going to be yet.

Return to “JesssFam”