Sam and Nia: Our Viral Addiction (Part 4)

tmarieme
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam and Nia: Our Viral Addiction (Part 4)

Unread post by tmarieme »

I agree that it started out fine. I've known people who had to move nests a few feet in order to mow their lawn, or to keep away from pets but he had zero follow through to make sure it was done better.
The rabbits still may have ran away, they may have still died but by leaving oreo out there and letting the kids stay up close and personal it really made it seem like a wasted effort. If he would have kept the dog inside and the kids back a little (close enough to see still) the situation may have been completely different.
Why not google what to do? It's what I would have done, just to make sure I was making the right choices.
His ending comment makes it obvious that he didn't care about the bunnies at all. He could have easily said if anyone knows a better way to handle the situation please comment so we can learn. No it was all someone wants to point out we did it wrong because people are out to get us when all we do is good and never do anything wrong.

I love the fact Nia watches the bachelor. As a Christian myself sometimes I even feel guilty watching the show and they seem to be more conservative so I find that interesting.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

tmarieme wrote:I agree that it started out fine. I've known people who had to move nests a few feet in order to mow their lawn, or to keep away from pets but he had zero follow through to make sure it was done better.
The rabbits still may have ran away, they may have still died but by leaving oreo out there and letting the kids stay up close and personal it really made it seem like a wasted effort. If he would have kept the dog inside and the kids back a little (close enough to see still) the situation may have been completely different.
Why not google what to do? It's what I would have done, just to make sure I was making the right choices.
His ending comment makes it obvious that he didn't care about the bunnies at all. He could have easily said if anyone knows a better way to handle the situation please comment so we can learn. No it was all someone wants to point out we did it wrong because people are out to get us when all we do is good and never do anything wrong.

I love the fact Nia watches the bachelor. As a Christian myself sometimes I even feel guilty watching the show and they seem to be more conservative so I find that interesting.
I'm curious: there's speculation that Ellie at least watches The Bachelor to be judgy and feel smug about her "values" and lifestyle choices. I think Bonnie likes the hope for a fairy tale ending, and also feels a little smug too.
I personally can't bear the show because I used to watch it, and it got crazier and crazier with the trips and fantasy dates, and all those proclamations of undying love fell flat in the face of real life. So I gave up on it.
I have friends who love it for the sh*t show. Does Nia say why she loves it? You sound like you feel guilty for liking it. What do you like about it?
Sorry for going so far OT. Feel free to pm me your answer if you like.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

tmarieme wrote:So their fan basic is actually starting to give it to them. O
1 Over the TV

Sam could have easily set the tv on the floor and make a crashing sound so his bro believed he dropped it, if he really wanted a reaction. Realistically his brother saw him recording, he knew he didn't want to come out looking like a douche (which he wouldn't) so his reaction may not have been genuine although someone dropped my tv and I wasn't really mad so I think it's a weird thing to film.
If I were the owner of that apt (I'm not convinced Sam's brother is the owner and that he's renting it) I would be pissed off. That TV could have done serious damage to the floor.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Birdie89 wrote:He is in the middle of an episode. He was low now he's high. Screaming, shoving marshmallows into Juliet's mouth, calling out the "haters." He's getting off on the negative comments.
It's fascinating watching his mood swings if you watch on the daily. I swear you could chart his manic and depressive episodes by the month and sometimes even by the week or daily.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

E_8 wrote:OneTired Grandma for president

Seriously though, I've always disliked Sam, but it gets worse by the day. I honestly can't figure out why he thinks he's SO much better than everyone else. He literally does nothing all day. Not even clean the house or help his wife with their kids. He's got some nerve. I can't imagine what kind of nurse he was when he doesn't even care about the safety of his own children.
Sam is a narcissist and a poor narcissist is a deeply dislikable person to begin with. Throw money at that sort of personality and you're asking for all kinds of harm and damage. From here on in he is only going to get worse. If he truly does have manic depressive disorder, then you have the holy trinity of complete carnage. He may be successful at bringing down his own channel completely and utterly by his own hand.
purplerain55
Informer
Informer

Unread post by purplerain55 »

He needs to ask himself whether he'd ever make those comments to his boss. I mean sure, one subscriber unsubscribing won't do anything. But if you piss enough of them off? You'll be back to unmanicured nails and hospitals, my friend.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Nia was saying it was "naptime" the other day. The person napping was Sam. What does he need to nap for? He does nothing. I guess ragging on commenters and being holier than thou takes a lot of energy.

smileyfacekimmie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smileyfacekimmie »

lmmomSD wrote:Nia was saying it was "naptime" the other day. The person napping was Sam. What does he need to nap for? He does nothing. I guess ragging on commenters and being holier than thou takes a lot of energy.

She doesn't care cause he's out of her hair and not getting the kids hyped off for a few hours Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HappyGnome
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HappyGnome »

lmmomSD wrote: @HappyGnome, don't worry too much. Oreo didn't actually catch the bunny she was chasing. Apparently she had caught one, and was just playing with it. One of the ones Sam caught was screaming, which was awful. They were letting the kids reach in the box and pet them, and he kept sticking one of them in Juliette's face.
Thanks for filling me in! Glad to hear; Sam's been so crazy I wouldn't put anything past him at this point lol. Hate to hear how they were handled, but hopefully they hopped away scared, but fine!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
Sam got a haircut, replaced the mailbox and ate Mexican food that looked like diarrhea. Nia was overacting (as usual) and she threw a whip cream pie at Sam, which (if it wasn't on camera) Sam would have been furious about! Nia watched her bachelor episode and that's pretty much it - very boring and useless as always.
smileyfacekimmie
Talker
Talker

brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png
Sam got a haircut, replaced the mailbox and ate Mexican food that looked like diarrhea. Nia was overacting (as usual) and she threw a whip cream pie at Sam, which (if it wasn't on camera) Sam would have been furious about! Nia watched her bachelor episode and that's pretty much it - very boring and useless as always.
You forgot Sam put Abram back in a 5 point harness because of us "telling him it's safer" or something like that

mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

smileyfacekimmie wrote:
brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png
You forgot Sam put Abram back in a 5 point harness because of us "telling him it's safer" or something like that

And also him being all "WE COULD DONATE IT" about their old mailbox. Sure showing off those Christian values, Sam.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png
Speaking of Nia's overacting, my personal favorite was Nia being moved to tears by Sam letting the neighbor boy help with the new mailbox. What a dear, sweet man, right? :? The reason they needed a new mailbox: for Symphony's birthday (last summer?) they tied balloons to it, and now the balloon strings are just hanging there, so instead of cutting them off, might as well get a new mailbox. Those are Sam's words. I kid you not!
Hershey821
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hershey821 »

JLPC wrote:
brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png
Speaking of Nia's overacting, my personal favorite was Nia being moved to tears by Sam letting the neighbor boy help with the new mailbox. What a dear, sweet man, right? :? The reason they needed a new mailbox: for Symphony's birthday (last summer?) they tied balloons to it, and now the balloon strings are just hanging there, so instead of cutting them off, might as well get a new mailbox. Those are Sam's words. I kid you not!
Oh my goodness! Really?! That's why he's getting a new mailbox? This man really is stupid. Image

KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

That comment about thanking us for the 5 pt harness suggestion was half ass damage control. He is coming off his manic and realizing he needs to kiss ass and watch his mouth for awhile, until the next episode that is.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

Also Nia going overboard on emotions over Sam letting the neighborhood boys help with the mailbox and legit getting teary over it? I think he acted calm today (like I said up there, going down from his manic episode) and when he does this it reminds her of how much nicer he can be and it legit relieves her and she fools herself into thinking he is a rational nice person once again. It's a cycle I witness with a close family member who is bi polar and his wife. You will note similar actions from someone married to an alcoholic or addict when they are straight.
Does that make sense? Sometimes she irritates me to no end, well most of the time lately but I try to understand people even when it's really hard to.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

KaterTot wrote:Also Nia going overboard on emotions over Sam letting the neighborhood boys help with the mailbox and legit getting teary over it? I think he acted calm today (like I said up there, going down from his manic episode) and when he does this it reminds her of how much nicer he can be and it legit relieves her and she fools herself into thinking he is a rational nice person once again. It's a cycle I witness with a close family member who is bi polar and his wife. You will note similar actions from someone married to an alcoholic or addict when they are straight.
Does that make sense? Sometimes she irritates me to no end, well most of the time lately but I try to understand people even when it's really hard to.
I think you are right there. I had a bi polar family member, as well. It did not end well. :(
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
Sam took Abaram to the creepy and crappy summer home to meet the inspection agent and that house looks even more disgusting now that I've seen it a second time. Nia took Juliet and she blew a tire on her way to the gym, to make matters worse she left her cell phone at home. I actually felt really bad for her - but the interesting part was once she was able to have a state trooper come help and use a lady's phone to call Sam...what did he do? NOTHING. He stayed at the stupid summer cabin and spoke to the viewers about Nature like he's the biggest preacher on the planet.

Apparently the inspection came back "okay" but I'm sure that guy was like "what are you idiots thinking buying this garbage dump?" - Sam said he will call it Camp Fan Basic, he's such a loser! Nia seems excited about the place as well, she clearly is super brainwashed by this idiot!
smileyfacekimmie
Talker
Talker

brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png
Sam took Abaram to the creepy and crappy summer home to meet the inspection agent and that house looks even more disgusting now that I've seen it a second time. Nia took Juliet and she blew a tire on her way to the gym, to make matters worse she left her cell phone at home. I actually felt really bad for her - but the interesting part was once she was able to have a state trooper come help and use a lady's phone to call Sam...what did he do? NOTHING. He stayed at the stupid summer cabin and spoke to the viewers about Nature like he's the biggest preacher on the planet.

Apparently the inspection came back "okay" but I'm sure that guy was like "what are you idiots thinking buying this garbage dump?" - Sam said he will call it Camp Fan Basic, he's such a loser! Nia seems excited about the place as well, she clearly is super brainwashed by this idiot!
I see it as a good house to flip then resale or actually stay in once it's done and 100% decent but not to stay in off the back. For Nia situation I felt bad too luckily tho Sam WASNT there knowing him he would do some stupid stunt to make a car stop.

JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png

In the comments someone said "Wait so when you called Sam did he just say ok I'll just keep looking at these trees or what?? LOL. Then someone answered that comment with
"sorry babe, going to roam around in the wilderness then go get candy, good luck"

omg, I'm dying! hahaha!

Return to “Sam and Nia”