JesssFam: Slutty Splits & Golden Tits (Part 88)

berrybitch
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Slutty Splits & Golden Tits (Part 88)

Unread post by berrybitch »

I think bald babies are adorable and for the most part I think Adsense is pretty cute but in some pictures she straight up looks like a potato with eyes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Hershey821 wrote:I wonder if the reason some of you guys don't think Addie's cute is because you really don't like Jess? I think Addie is super adorable. I just wonder what some of you guys think is "cute"? I here the same thing about Ollie, Calvin and Charlie! All these toddlers and babies are so cute!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I also feel like, because she seems to resemble Jess the most, people already put her on the same line with her. I also think that babies are cute, because they sometimes do cute things, i don't really care what they look like.
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

Captain Smooth wrote:
Hershey821 wrote:I wonder if the reason some of you guys don't think Addie's cute is because you really don't like Jess? I think Addie is super adorable. I just wonder what some of you guys think is "cute"? I here the same thing about Ollie, Calvin and Charlie! All these toddlers and babies are so cute!

I also feel like, because she seems to resemble Jess the most, people already put her on the same line with her. I also think that babies are cute, because they sometimes do cute things, i don't really care what they look like.
Euh no Ad is a baby, for the moment I definitly don't see Jess in her AT ALL because she is just an innocent baby, but I can't say the same about Lilia the more she grows up into her personnality....
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

JustBeingCurious wrote:Anyone can throw a party filled with candy, music and good food that's nothing particularly special it's pretty standard for a parent to do so in my opinion, but not turning up to the boy's first baseball game considering Drake himself likes and participates in sports etc, is quite shocking and again we all know by now if he did turn up it would've been all over social media.
It's true. I mean you can say what you like about jess showing off her kids but Drake only ever cares to see the boys when it's something he can show off about like Christmas or a birthday. Have you ever seen a pic of drake and the boys together that's not a humble brag about what a good dad he is? at this point why even bother throwing landen a birthday party? it's not like the poor kid even knows who he is, which is drake's own fault entirely.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Mamax1215 wrote:
cjl123 wrote:I'm cringing sooo hard at the though of Jess/Chris/Gabe/Drake/Nat/Mimi/Landon/Lilia sitting in the bleachers together at a baseball game. So incredibly awkward, Jessica would have all her boobs out, Mimi being all awkward friendly, Chris holding Landon. I'm sure Lilia would be confused as well and remembers when Drake was her daddy. I wonder if Drake speaks to Lilia when he gets the boys. They have made such a mess for themselves.

Of course her tit will be out. I wonder if lilia even asks about him. That's insane to think 5 kids, 3 fathers, 2 husbands/ex, 1 ex boyfriend, 2 current fiances and a total of 9 kids floating around.
I was actually thinking about this when I watched the collab jess and amber did about co-parenting. Jess said that they're like a big extended family and if you think about it that includes:
1. Jess
2. Chris
3. Ashley
4. Gabe
5. Amber
6. Drake
7. Natalie
8. Logan's dad (even though he's not involved he's still a bio parent)
9. Lilia
10. Kyson
11. Kaden
12. Landen
13. Addelynn
14. Big Caden
15. Tommy
16. Logan
17. Airabella
Just to be clear that's seven adults and NINE children. Imagine this being your family! And these are just the immediate parents/step parents/siblings/step siblings, etc. if the adults could all actually be in the same room together they'd be the freaking duggars!
Rihanna
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

And to think, everyone's life has been turned into this alternate universe because of one person. Jessica.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

SunnyLove wrote:And to think, everyone's life has been turned into this alternate universe because of one person. Jessica.
It's like the butterfly effect. 'If a teenage girl throws away a birth control pill in 2009, how many people can be affected by the resulting dysfunctional chaos?'
Rihanna
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

There has to be atleast 1 STD in there!!
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Blackswan wrote:There has to be atleast 1 STD in there!!
Wasn't there a rumor floating around that Drake's ex (between Natalie and Jessica) gave him chlamydia?

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
Blackswan wrote:There has to be atleast 1 STD in there!!
Wasn't there a rumor floating around that Drake's ex (between Natalie and Jessica) gave him chlamydia?

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
There was a rumor I had chlamydia once because a guy who slept with me ended up getting it. Just cause she had it doesn't mean he does hopefully he was Smart and learned his lesson and used a condom
LionCalledLeo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LionCalledLeo »

luci417 wrote:
Mamax1215 wrote:
cjl123 wrote:I'm cringing sooo hard at the though of Jess/Chris/Gabe/Drake/Nat/Mimi/Landon/Lilia sitting in the bleachers together at a baseball game. So incredibly awkward, Jessica would have all her boobs out, Mimi being all awkward friendly, Chris holding Landon. I'm sure Lilia would be confused as well and remembers when Drake was her daddy. I wonder if Drake speaks to Lilia when he gets the boys. They have made such a mess for themselves.

Of course her tit will be out. I wonder if lilia even asks about him. That's insane to think 5 kids, 3 fathers, 2 husbands/ex, 1 ex boyfriend, 2 current fiances and a total of 9 kids floating around.
I was actually thinking about this when I watched the collab jess and amber did about co-parenting. Jess said that they're like a big extended family and if you think about it that includes:
1. Jess
2. Chris
3. Ashley
4. Gabe
5. Amber
6. Drake
7. Natalie
9. Lilia
10. Kyson
11. Kaden
12. Landen
13. Addelynn
14. Big Caden
15. Tommy
16. Logan
17. Airabella
Just to be clear that's seven adults and NINE children. Imagine this being your family! And these are just the immediate parents/step parents/siblings/step siblings, etc. if the adults could all actually be in the same room together they'd be the freaking duggars!
That's actually my family Image well besides from all the mess that is Jessica's life. I have two sisters and a brother, we all have husbands and a partner. Between us four we have 12 children of our own. When I get together with my sisters for a day out we have 9 children with us.

amberamber
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by amberamber »

luci417 wrote:
Mamax1215 wrote:

1. Jess
2. Chris
3. Ashley
4. Gabe
5. Amber
6. Drake
7. Natalie
9. Lilia
10. Kyson
11. Kaden
12. Landen
13. Addelynn
14. Big Caden
15. Tommy
16. Logan
17. Airabella
Should Nicole and Aliyah be on the list too since they're calling Aliyah and Airabella half siblings now? Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
LittleBitOfKaitlyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleBitOfKaitlyn »

Shawn2011 wrote:And I'm going to post this one too just because I'll take any excuse
Lol I loved that photo since the day I saw it. It's been my profile pic on here ever since. Image

Random19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Random19 »

snarkyblonde wrote:
Random19 wrote:Jess' hair doesn't look that thin to me but maybe the curls are fooling me. I have tons of thick hair which I hate but hopefully it will guarantee me a non-bald baby at least lol
My hair is super thick too, but my kid is hella bald. He's 7 months old and has barely any hair. That's how I was as a baby, too. Granted, I think my kid is a lot cuter than Addie ;)
I think boys can get away with the baldness more. But those big ass bows on bald Addie...just no :/
Random19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Random19 »

Not at all. The rest of her kids are pretty cute. Landen is just adorable and Lillia is a pretty little girl.
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

I'm calling it that Jess will be using her new staircase as a brandy bunch photo op. ImageMaybe for a new intro? It's always Addie, Addie, Addie!

gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

Shawn2011 wrote:I know we have done this before but we couldn't have a thread with 'splits' in the title and not include this gem. She is a real class act.
Dumb. They just look like amputees.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Anyone want to bet the bullet and watch their new vlog?
"Our first Time!"
Your first time what? Fucking in the new house? Using birth control? Cleaning?

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Annoying click bait title. I skimmed the video and it's their first time going to ikea I think

She needs to stop with the chokers.....not cute on her and she looks so stupid sitting next to janell wearing matching chokers
Chellebailson27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chellebailson27 »

Urrrgghhhh those kids need to calm the eff down!!! I'm all for kids being kids but honestly no wonder she has iPads for the lot of them it's possibly the only time they are quiet...Kyson helping put the flat pack in the car tho was adorable,quite the little helper...I also feel the kally,jess Janell friendship is not genuine,for some reason I feel they are all super nice to Kally,but I can see jess and Janell being totally two faced (I have no actual reason to back that up..I just get that vibe) as they say 'three is a crowd'

Return to “JesssFam”