DailyNeglectfulParenting (Part 83)

MakingMeCrazy
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyNeglectfulParenting (Part 83)

Unread post by MakingMeCrazy »

Playsinrain wrote:Wait.. so Bryan said Missy was at the hospital with Finn, but then Missy said she asked the dr "do you think we are going to end up in the ER?" Edit your lies better bryan. Saying your kids are in the hospital just for dramatic effect is shitty as hell.

Anyone know what kind of markers/paint that is? Those actually look pretty cool.

Lanning logic, Have your kid paint on the wall for a photo/video shoot and then hire someone to come repaint it. *gif of Bryan making it rain, strip club style*

(poppa lurking in the background. should have known a day wouldn't go by without them being there)

Oh of course Missy "knew" he didnt have pneumonia, we all forget shes a medical professional.
Haha he has the beginning stages of pneumonia missy you're a liar. Finn always has a cough. Always. And he had to use a nebulizer. You had all th the signs of possible pneumonia right there! But you're so damn neglectful it makes me sick. Don't get me wrong guys kids get sick but that sweet boy is always hurt and sick and he's never properly dressed. And Bryan you're a pos "we might have to cancel our day of Finn is sick" HE WAS HAVING TROUBLE BREATHING AND HAD A HIGH FEVER CANCEL THE DAY AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR KID OR GET A LEGIT NANNY TO TAKE FINN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MakingMeCrazy
Amateur
Amateur

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:Haha wouldn't it be hilarious to send them a dictionary from ytmd Image
Did Missy graduate from high school? I thought I saw a picture of Missy and Bryan and he has on a cap and gown. Wouldn't they have been in the same graduating year?

Now that of it we've seen Bryan's graduation pics but not Missy's... Oh and missy is a year older

MakingMeCrazy
Amateur
Amateur

MakingMeCrazy wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:Haha wouldn't it be hilarious to send them a dictionary from ytmd Image
Did Missy graduate from high school? I thought I saw a picture of Missy and Bryan and he has on a cap and gown. Wouldn't they have been in the same graduating year?

Now that of it we've seen Bryan's graduation pics but not Missy's... Oh and missy is a year older

Lol I meant now that I think of it

BlueMountains
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlueMountains »

Playsinrain wrote:https://www.farfetch.com/shopping/women ... ona&rpos=3

Completely off topic but these are also on that site... dear lord why? And if these will sell for $400 then i need to start designing shoes. lol

Sorry if some of ya'll really like these things, but no thank you....
The shoe underneath all that dang ruffle is cute but still wouldn't pay more then 40 for them.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
shelbyanne
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by shelbyanne »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 0e47a0.jpg[/img]
I don't know much about skateboards, but surely they aren't supposed to bend THAT much, right?

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

shelbyanne wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 0e47a0.jpg[/img]
I don't know much about skateboards, but surely they aren't supposed to bend THAT much, right?

A good board will have some give but not much.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
Thegoatsmeow

Unread post by Thegoatsmeow »

Sooo when nothing is actually wrong with Finn they use a clickbait title (Baby Face Deformity), but when something is legitimately wrong they make the title about Ollie? When Ollie just had an ear infection wasn't the title something about "Rushed to the doctors!"? I am surprised he didn't make the title something dramatic like "BABY STRUGGLES TO BREATHE!".
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Any guesses on what "super funny" thing the "huge film crew" was there for? I could see Bryan's head getting bigger by the minute. It won't fit through the door soon.
That was such BS with the wall painting. Ollie says at the _beginning_ of the vlog that he is going to color on the walls. So Bryan walks up and says "Ollie, what are you doing? Did I just catch you red handed?" Liar.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Poor Finn! If Ollie was the sick one, you know that whole photo shoot would be cancelled and they'd be way more attentive to him. And I have nothing against Ollie, he's only 3, any of his behaviors are 100 percent his parents fault. It's just sad to see the obvious favoritism. At first I didn't think so but in the last few months or maybe longer it's quit obvious and it makes me so sad for Finn.

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Poor Finn! If Ollie was the sick one, you know that whole photo shoot would be cancelled and they'd be way more attentive to him. And I have nothing against Ollie, he's only 3, any of his behaviors are 100 percent his parents fault. It's just sad to see the obvious favoritism. At first I didn't think so but in the last few months or maybe longer it's quit obvious and it makes me so sad for Finn.

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

MakingMeCrazy wrote:

I thought missy was born in October and Bryan in January a few months later? So wouldn't that mean they were in the same school grade? And they went to the same high school so I just thought it was odd that in that picture only he is wearing the cap and gown. Unless one got held back.

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:Poor Finn! If Ollie was the sick one, you know that whole photo shoot would be cancelled and they'd be way more attentive to him. And I have nothing against Ollie, he's only 3, any of his behaviors are 100 percent his parents fault. It's just sad to see the obvious favoritism. At first I didn't think so but in the last few months or maybe longer it's quit obvious and it makes me so sad for Finn.

But yet if B&M scold Ollie or don't buy him a toy, Finn is "the favorite" and Ollie is ignored/neglected hahaha
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

MamaJoAnna wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:Poor Finn! If Ollie was the sick one, you know that whole photo shoot would be cancelled and they'd be way more attentive to him. And I have nothing against Ollie, he's only 3, any of his behaviors are 100 percent his parents fault. It's just sad to see the obvious favoritism. At first I didn't think so but in the last few months or maybe longer it's quit obvious and it makes me so sad for Finn.

But yet if B&M scold Ollie or don't buy him a toy, Finn is "the favorite" and Ollie is ignored/neglected hahaha
Haha I never read the comments on the vlog, I noticed a long time ago it's just a bunch of ass kissers.

MakingMeCrazy
Amateur
Amateur

lmmomSD wrote:Any guesses on what "super funny" thing the "huge film crew" was there for? I could see Bryan's head getting bigger by the minute. It won't fit through the door soon.
That was such BS with the wall painting. Ollie says at the _beginning_ of the vlog that he is going to color on the walls. So Bryan walks up and says "Ollie, what are you doing? Did I just catch you red handed?" Liar.

Idk if this is the reason why but the sacconejolys just did a comedy video for comic relief maybe that's what they're doing? But I don't see them as charitable

MakingMeCrazy
Amateur
Amateur

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:
MakingMeCrazy wrote:

I thought missy was born in October and Bryan in January a few months later? So wouldn't that mean they were in the same school grade? And they went to the same high school so I just thought it was odd that in that picture only he is wearing the cap and gown. Unless one got held back.

Hm that's possible too lol it's hard to pick which one was possibly held backImage
But in California when I was a kid I had to wait until I turned 5 to enroll in kindergarten so maybe Bryan had to wait a year because he was born in January? I was born in June so I aged in before September 2nd

MakingMeCrazy
Amateur
Amateur

Lol I feel like one of those people who were demanding Obamas birth certificate but... Let see your diploma missy because sarahelizabeth_1 made a great point. I don't think we've ever seen Missy's graduation pics. Maybe when Bryan proposed she didn't have to finish her education. All speculation of course cause she worked at the chamber of commerce and i believe they need a diploma at least

JM16Canada
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JM16Canada »

Where I live you have to turn 5 before December 31 to start kindergarten, assuming it's like that in most places Bryan would be a year later than Missy.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

MakingMeCrazy wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:
MakingMeCrazy wrote: Now that of it we've seen Bryan's graduation pics but not Missy's... Oh and missy is a year older

Hm that's possible too lol it's hard to pick which one was possibly held backImage
But in California when I was a kid I had to wait until I turned 5 to enroll in kindergarten so maybe Bryan had to wait a year because he was born in January? I was born in June so I aged in before September 2nd

You are right.

My son was born in November 25th and my friends son august 27th. Just a few days before the September 2nd cutoff. They are only 3 months apart in age but my friends son gets to start pre school this fall while my son must wait until next year. I was the same way with a September birthday. I had to wait until I was nearly 6 to start kindergarten.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

MakingMeCrazy wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:
MakingMeCrazy wrote: Now that of it we've seen Bryan's graduation pics but not Missy's... Oh and missy is a year older

Maybe Missy's early homeschooling messed with her grade placement. Judging by the way she speaks and writes, education wasn't a big focus in her family-- for when she was little, anyway. Jimmy and Cassie seem to be doing fine.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

MakingMeCrazy wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Any guesses on what "super funny" thing the "huge film crew" was there for? I could see Bryan's head getting bigger by the minute. It won't fit through the door soon.

Idk if this is the reason why but the sacconejolys just did a comedy video for comic relief maybe that's what they're doing? But I don't see them as charitable

I could see them doing that. Not because they give a damn, but because it's exposure, and makes them _look_ good. Good for the brand, you know. I am sure that's why the Saccone-Joles did it too.
Comic Relief won't be the same without Robin Williams. Image

Return to “Daily Bumps”