Flavors of the week

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Flavors of the week

Unread post by Panda714 »

Figured it would be especially terrifying/entertaining to have the collection of pictures of all the random guys she brings around the kids whenever she's trying to piss off Chuckie. Anyone have any? I'll start with new guy of 2017 Brian
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Flavors of the week

Unread post by twomommies »

Anyone have Sam, Ethan, or abortion baby Daddy?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

twomommies wrote:Anyone have Sam, Ethan, or abortion baby Daddy?
They're definitely in the thread. There were pictures of Kevin and her and the kids, calling them "our babies". Ewww.
One good thing. Since she's already pregnant, she can't _get_ pregnant from this guy.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Ewwwww I found this old one of Sam
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

And Kevin too. Ya know when you start putting the pictures back to back....
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Holy shit she has terrible taste in men
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Here's an collage I found of all her boyfriends with anberlin. The guy on the lower left was painting anberlins nails as she was taking a bath, this guy literally lasted less than a week.
yummles
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yummles »

Anyone have a pic of Ethan?

Btw Tayler is a disgusting cum bucket. I'm sorry to be so vulgar but it's the truth. Honestly if she lived alone and had no kids and actually used protection and birth control I wouldn't care who she fucked. But the fact that she brings random men around her vulnerable children and fucks them without protection makes her so disgusting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

yummles wrote:Anyone have a pic of Ethan?

Btw Tayler is a disgusting cum bucket. I'm sorry to be so vulgar but it's the truth. Honestly if she lived alone and had no kids and actually used protection and birth control I wouldn't care who she fucked. But the fact that she brings random men around her vulnerable children and fucks them without protection makes her so disgusting.

And the fact that she has them call the new man of the week "daddy" like holy gross. So based on that collage, she's been with about 6/7 men? Not including Chuckie.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

BornThisWay94 wrote:

And the fact that she has them call the new man of the week "daddy" like holy gross. So based on that collage, she's been with about 6/7 men? Not including Chuckie.
Don't forgot to include the 8 guys she slept in one summer to get back at chuckie.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

hannahbanana wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote:

Don't forgot to include the 8 guys she slept in one summer to get back at chuckie.
Because throwing hot dogs down a hallway is great revenge. Disgusting.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

twomommies wrote:
hannahbanana wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote: And the fact that she has them call the new man of the week "daddy" like holy gross. So based on that collage, she's been with about 6/7 men? Not including Chuckie.
Because throwing hot dogs down a hallway is great revenge. Disgusting.

Lmfao I'm dead.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Wow-- she definitely has a type. But Chuckle doesn't fit with these guys. He's not burly, he's clean shaven...

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:Wow-- she definitely has a type. But Chuckle doesn't fit with these guys. He's not burly, he's clean shaven...

He's skinny.mm
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Can’t forget the guy(Zach)she was dating in Dec 2015 right before she “held death’s hand”
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Good lord, so she's been with...what? 8 or 9 men back and forth in the last three years? :x

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Can you believe she's so desperate for attention and love she dates these loser guys???? Its sad really. If she was single then yeah, you carry on Tayler, sleep with 150 men if thats what you like. Not when you have 3 (now 4) kids under 6 in the house and these weird guys STAY OVER AND SEE THE KIDS IN THE BATH. Sorry but that is just wrong on so many levels. She shouldn't be introducing her kids to ANYONE til they have been together a significant amount of time!!! Eg not 5 minutes.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

I'm more concerned with why she was with Marv off of Home Alone. BITCH HE WAS THE BAD GUY!

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”