DailyNeglectfulParenting (Part 83)

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyNeglectfulParenting (Part 83)

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Ollie is almost 4 and he still scribbles? she needs to give the kid some crayons and paper, like 3 years ago..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MakingMeCrazy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MakingMeCrazy »

lmmomSD wrote:
MakingMeCrazy wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Any guesses on what "super funny" thing the "huge film crew" was there for? I could see Bryan's head getting bigger by the minute. It won't fit through the door soon.
That was such BS with the wall painting. Ollie says at the _beginning_ of the vlog that he is going to color on the walls. So Bryan walks up and says "Ollie, what are you doing? Did I just catch you red handed?" Liar.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Idk if this is the reason why but the sacconejolys just did a comedy video for comic relief maybe that's what they're doing? But I don't see them as charitable

I could see them doing that. Not because they give a damn, but because it's exposure, and makes them _look_ good. Good for the brand, you know. I am sure that's why the Saccone-Joles did it too.
Comic Relief won't be the same without Robin Williams. Image

True, that's super skeevy. Robin did it because he truly cared and brynapple and mithy just want to get "bigger and bigger" Image

MakingMeCrazy
Amateur
Amateur

Amelia322 wrote:Ollie is almost 4 and he still scribbles? Image she needs to give the kid some crayons and paper, like 3 years ago..

Hahaha you mean let the kid have freedom of expression? What is this, 2017?Image nah he can draw on the walls for the vlog only. It blows my mind Finley was doing this a few days ago and they had a huge problem but for precious Ollie and the vlog it's all good. They don't deserve fin.

BlueMountains
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlueMountains »

JM16Canada wrote:Where I live you have to turn 5 before December 31 to start kindergarten, assuming it's like that in most places Bryan would be a year later than Missy.

Damn thought things got more juicy, kinda was hoping Missy didn't have her diploma because thats some drama.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Missy graduated in 08. No date for when Bry did.

He had a bunch of traffic violations as a teen. I can see why Nancy and Stepdad might have been annoyed with him. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 1ce51c.jpg[/img]
queenofcinnamon
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by queenofcinnamon »

[quote="Amelia322"]Ollie is almost 4 and he still scribbles? she needs to give the kid some crayons and paper, like 3 years ago..

Also, did you see how he holds the pen? It's so sad to see that at almost 4 years old he can't properly hold the pen. My daughter is 22 months old and even she knows exactly how to hold a pen. Missy and Bryan finally need to realize that you actually have to invest time as parents to sit down with your child and teach them things. It's not diffucult either. otherwise Olli will be so behind once he finally sees a school from the inside.
MakingMeCrazy
Amateur
Amateur

I just realized that if theyre doing a video for comic relief then this must be the big secret Bryan's been vague about

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Missy1393 wrote:I was thinking they must have gotten rid of it because they don't complain about having to go to the post office. But they have lackeys for that kind of mundane task now. They can't be bothered with 'boring adult things'. Including parenting.
Of course they can't be bothered with boring adult things, including parenting. Missy's FAR too busy building her complicated grown up lego sculptures and Bry Bry's using up all his kilojoules learning to ride his boosted board.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

#Sarcasm ^ :P But true story.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
FilthyWhisper
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by FilthyWhisper »

As soon as I saw the new vlog, I realised I have to register here bc I couldn't really bear it anymore. About a year ago I was adoring Lannings but then I started realizing something changes, and that was after Finley grew up a little. Yes, he's so much better developing than Ollie was, and yet so much neglected it enrages me.

But about this exact vlog - I have to say they must have really ignored Finn's health, because bronchitis or pneumonia don't just appear out of nowhere. I've been there and I know how it goes. First you're just coughing and if you skip any medications, it starts getting worse. That's what must've happened to Finley. I remember Mithy struggling to give him a nebulizer. In that vlog she said that they will have to use it at least three times a day, but after this torture when she was trying to put a mask on Finn's face, she suddenly figured out it's gonna be ok without any nebulizer. That's nonsence! Couple minutes under that thing won't do anything. Right, neglecting is easier than caring and curing a sick kid. :raging:
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

lmmomSD wrote: I could see them doing that. Not because they give a damn, but because it's exposure, and makes them _look_ good. Good for the brand, you know. I am sure that's why the Saccone-Joles did it too.
Comic Relief won't be the same without Robin Williams. Image

I agree. These vloggers are equivalent to Z list celebrities, at best. Though they think they are super famous and special. Them doing Comic Relief is not good comedy, it is more along the lines of a really badly scripted joke tape that was sent into America's Funniest Videos by people who are desperate for their 15 mins.
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

The lumps fans who freak out over any attention towards Finn is really baffling. It's really an unfounded twisted view. I wonder how they treat siblings and other people in general in real life.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

FilthyWhisper wrote:As soon as I saw the new vlog, I realised I have to register here bc I couldn't really bear it anymore. About a year ago I was adoring Lannings but then I started realizing something changes, and that was after Finley grew up a little. Yes, he's so much better developing than Ollie was, and yet so much neglected it enrages me.

But about this exact vlog - I have to say they must have really ignored Finn's health, because bronchitis or pneumonia don't just appear out of nowhere. I've been there and I know how it goes. First you're just coughing and if you skip any medications, it starts getting worse. That's what must've happened to Finley. I remember Mithy struggling to give him a nebulizer. In that vlog she said that they will have to use it at least three times a day, but after this torture when she was trying to put a mask on Finn's face, she suddenly figured out it's gonna be ok without any nebulizer. That's nonsence! Couple minutes under that thing won't do anything. Right, neglecting is easier than caring and curing a sick kid. :raging:
THIS^^^^^^ Missy was so put off by the nebulizer, (which btw she thought was just a fancy humidifier, not a way to give him actual meds.. not that they medication vials that she was given would be any clue at all right? I mean cant you just put water in it?? :roll: ) I had called it that day, that we would never see or hear about the nebulizer again until he got deathly sick bc Missy knows better than any dr and he "seemed fine" so he didn't need it. Plus it was so hard and kids should just be able to play, not sit for medication... It's these things that we as rational adults see, that shows what a shitty mother she really is.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

MakingMeCrazy wrote:I just realized that if theyre doing a video for comic relief then this must be the big secret Bryan's been vague about

I sure hope it is. Otherwise, it means there's something else lurking out there to swell Brynapple's head.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:
FilthyWhisper wrote:As soon as I saw the new vlog, I realised I have to register here bc I couldn't really bear it anymore. About a year ago I was adoring Lannings but then I started realizing something changes, and that was after Finley grew up a little. Yes, he's so much better developing than Ollie was, and yet so much neglected it enrages me.

THIS^^^^^^ Missy was so put off by the nebulizer, (which btw she thought was just a fancy humidifier, not a way to give him actual meds.. not that they medication vials that she was given would be any clue at all right? I mean cant you just put water in it?? :roll: ) I had called it that day, that we would never see or hear about the nebulizer again until he got deathly sick bc Missy knows better than any dr and he "seemed fine" so he didn't need it. Plus it was so hard and kids should just be able to play, not sit for medication... It's these things that we as rational adults see, that shows what a shitty mother she really is.
And then she left town. And you _know_ Bryan wasn't giving Finn nebulizer treatments. He would have vlogged himself doing it or posted on IG #dadlife. I hope something happens to knock them down a few pegs. And I don't mean Finn getting really sick. I don't want them homeless, just some freaking humility. Please. Their dog is named Karma-- it would be nice if they got some.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Seems like the skit is Ollie king for the day.. I noticed about 4 shapes drawn on the wall .. he's almost 4.. it should be adding and subtracting. Not square s, a triangle, and circles.. not much of a king if you can't count that Lanning $$$

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
elifino1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by elifino1 »

Couldn't you always send a dictionary to the Johnson family po box and say it's for the bumps?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

onbreak wrote:Seems like the skit is Ollie king for the day.. I noticed about 4 shapes drawn on the wall .. he's almost 4.. it should be adding and subtracting. Not square s, a triangle, and circles.. not much of a king if you can't count that Lanning $$$

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk

So wait, how is that a skit? He's the king EVERYDAY...

And yes, by 4 years old he should know his shapes, colors, numbers, letters, how to hold a pencil.. maybe even starting to write his own name? Or at least be able to recognize his own name written out... none of these things he can do...
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

DailyNeglectfulParenting (Part 83)

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I wouldn't be surprised if Missy decided to just use the diffuser and essential oils to help Finn instead of the nebulizer. She always knows best, and rarely follows medical advice.

Nebulizer treatments were never going to happen properly!
tml43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tml43 »

Because they clearly needed more build-a-bears.

How much do you think they spent in the store today? $200? $300? $400?

These people are so out of touch with reality.

Return to “Daily Bumps”