TaylerTragedy: The Probation Violation Procreation Part 53

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy: The Probation Violation Procreation Part

Unread post by twomommies »

Lolitalene wrote:
Is that hay? Why do they have hay in their yard....

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
For the horses they need to use to get a free set of teeth. Her Mom and Grandma look like gummers lol
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

Relevant
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by staceymj »

Judging by how close she is to the stage in her snap chats it looks like she's in the mosh pit. What an idiot. Nothing goes with pregnancy better than a mosh pit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alyssadt »

Hi Brian

smashleysays
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smashleysays »

Is she at Brains show? God this is a 2007 scene kids wet dream... having a boyfriend in a band

SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

What mom thinks it's a good idea to go to a concert where mosh pits happen?? Good mom award goes to tayler! Congrats. H
Gray
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gray »

staceybrax wrote:Judging by how close she is to the stage in her snap chats it looks like she's in the mosh pit. What an idiot. Nothing goes with pregnancy better than a mosh pit Image

A mosh pit ? Has she lost her got damn mind ?!? Around 10,000 people have been injured in and around mosh pits in the last decade alone. Besides I would think Tay would have heard of some of the mosh pit disasters since she loves to go to concerts so much !?!? I mean these are viral disasters where people got severely injured or died like in Woodstock, bamboozle, and smashing pumpkins where that girl died because she got trampled on in a ..*ding ding ding* you guessed it, a mosh pit ...

Tayler.you.are.fucking.dumb

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

smashleysays wrote:Is she at Brains show? God this is a 2007 scene kids wet dream... having a boyfriend in a band

She probably thinks she's landed herself a rockstar and he'll become rich and famous, thus taking care of her forever.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

I honestly thought she couldn't get any worse but she proves me wrong daily. Why Tayler......WHY do you put men and YOURSELF before your children?!?!?!? You have known this dude for 10 days and already have him in your bed? Disgusting. Your baby isn't even here yet and you've already managed to allow a random ass dude so close to him/her. Chuckie may not be any better but I honestly hope she loses custody of all her children to the Herrons before those poor kids end up molested.
She makes me so livid.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mamamayhem14 wrote:I honestly thought she couldn't get any worse but she proves me wrong daily. Why Tayler......WHY do you put men and YOURSELF before your children?!?!?!? You have known this dude for 10 days and already have him in your bed? Disgusting. Your baby isn't even here yet and you've already managed to allow a random ass dude so close to him/her. Chuckie may not be any better but I honestly hope she loses custody of all her children to the Herrons before those poor kids end up molested.
She makes me so livid.

She's gonna end up like Mama June. Her boyfriend molested her OWN CHILD and she continued to pursue a relationship with him.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

who is watching her kids. And how are her ged classes going.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

SunnyLove wrote:who is watching her kids. And how are her ged classes going.
Yesterday she posted a picture of this countdown app she has, all the GED related countdown dates (such as when's she's taking the test, which specific test she's taking etc) have all been deleted, and all it showed were the countdowns for the baby.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

I'm sitting here kicking myself for ever sticking up for her and even as much as thinking she had changed last year. I should had listened to all of you back then but I was an ignorant, blind follower/minion. She's such a disgusting person. I hope all of her followers wisen up and don't continue to encourage her horrible behavior. It took me way too long to realize how bad she actually was. I honestly feel like she's just getting worse as the days pass. You can literally see the sadness in her kids pictures when she actually posts pictures of them. I'm just amazed at how careless she is.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

mamamayhem14 wrote:I'm sitting here kicking myself for ever sticking up for her and even as much as thinking she had changed last year. I should had listened to all of you back then but I was an ignorant, blind follower/minion. She's such a disgusting person. I hope all of her followers wisen up and don't continue to encourage her horrible behavior. It took me way too long to realize how bad she actually was. I honestly feel like she's just getting worse as the days pass. You can literally see the sadness in her kids pictures when she actually posts pictures of them. I'm just amazed at how careless she is.
I don't remember exactly when I stopped being a minion but I think it just happened as I grew tf up(she and I are the same age)

You can only watch someone pull the same bullshit over and over and NEVER change or take advice for so long
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Panda714 wrote:
mamamayhem14 wrote:I'm sitting here kicking myself for ever sticking up for her and even as much as thinking she had changed last year. I should had listened to all of you back then but I was an ignorant, blind follower/minion. She's such a disgusting person. I hope all of her followers wisen up and don't continue to encourage her horrible behavior. It took me way too long to realize how bad she actually was. I honestly feel like she's just getting worse as the days pass. You can literally see the sadness in her kids pictures when she actually posts pictures of them. I'm just amazed at how careless she is.
I don't remember exactly when I stopped being a minion but I think it just happened as I grew tf up(she and I are the same age)

You can only watch someone pull the same bullshit over and over and NEVER change or take advice for so long

Tayler is older than me and I've always seen through her. I just can't fathom how someone can be SO selfish and stupid. I always thought "Maybe she'll grow up, she's only ____ years old" but she's going to be 24 and is exactly the same. As someone discussed earlier, there's no hope for her anymore at this point because she is from generations of white trash and it's all she knows how to be. White trash raising white trash is her entire blood line.

Netsunesa

Unread post by Netsunesa »

Okay, I'm a long time lurker and I follow her on instagram. She's just posted a screenshot from one of her snapchat photos saying "blah blah blah baby is super active tonight!"... I am dying of laughter! She's 13 weeks. Even after 7 (or 6 I can't remember) pregnancies there's no way you can feel the baby kicking at 13 weeks! I know you read here, Tayler. It's most likely just gas and I'm so amazed at how stupid you are.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

I seriously doubt she is feeling fetal movement . You could feel your first flutter at 13 weeks. But the way you say Tayler said it, that t'" the baby is super active tonight" she makes it sound like this has been going on for a while. No. It is probably gas.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

I wouldn't be surprised if she aborted this baby too honestly. I don't think she can get much more money out of Chuckie than she already does, and if her new bf is in a band she might want to make a new little meal ticket to get things from him too. She thought she could trap Kevin but when he didn't acquiesce to her demands she aborted his baby out of spite, knowing that he wasn't going to blindly shower her in gifts or money the way Chuckie does.
RubyRed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyRed »

I wonder if the new guy knows about her HPV? If he lurked here long enough he'd find out...
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Panda714 wrote:

May I ask what it was that you guys liked about her? Serious question lol I'm just curious

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”