JesssFam: Slutty Splits & Golden Tits (Part 88)

JustBeingCurious
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Slutty Splits & Golden Tits (Part 88)

Unread post by JustBeingCurious »

I'm so confused what jabs? Kally and her family seem really nice towards Jess and her brood. Since when was sixty thousand not a lot?
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

I think Kally is just trying to leech as much "fame" from Jess as she possibly can
LittleBitOfKaitlyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleBitOfKaitlyn »

JustBeingCurious wrote:I don't see how today's video was clickbait? I thought it was something to do with them being home owners.
If it was about being a home owner.... she could write in the title "as being a home owner"

My first time sounds like the first time anyone has had sex, which generates a click from ANY audience. Not just her typical viewers. That's click bait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
berrybitch
Talker
Talker

Unread post by berrybitch »

Okay, random thought. May have already been talked about before...
Yall notice how Jess only ever refers to Addie as "chunky" "chunka monkey" "chunks". And with Kyson, when he was Addie's age, it was always "fat" "fattie". Does that bug anyone else? Or am I over thinking it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
amberamber
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by amberamber »

I think bald babies are adorable but I'm hoping my baby has a little bit of hair, I was a baldie for years so I'm not going to have much hope for a hairy baby.

Off topic: I'm 7 weeks pregnant! My baby could be bald for years as long as he/she is healthy, I miscarried in December so I'm hoping for my rainbow.

That also makes me wonder, how do you think Jess would have reacted if she had lost any of her pregnancies? I know I was (and still am) devastated, I feel like Jess would have gone crazy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

amberamber wrote:I think bald babies are adorable but I'm hoping my baby has a little bit of hair, I was a baldie for years so I'm not going to have much hope for a hairy baby. Image

Off topic: I'm 7 weeks pregnant! My baby could be bald for years as long as he/she is healthy, I miscarried in December so I'm hoping for my rainbow.

That also makes me wonder, how do you think Jess would have reacted if she had lost any of her pregnancies? I know I was (and still am) devastated, I feel like Jess would have gone crazy.
Congratulations! Here's to a successful continuation of your pregnancy :)
Maisie_Claire
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Maisie_Claire »

Funny how these "super moms" can't go anywhere with all their kids. Kelly left her middle son home bc her husband/boyfriend wouldn't watch the baby (great guy!) & we know how jesss never takes her kids anywhere without helpers. How about don't have kids you can't handle?

Sent from my ASUS_X008DC using Tapatalk
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

60,000 is not a lot of people. That's how many people are in my home town. She's done on YouTube as far as I'm concerned. Too bad she just pissed away all her earnings and is now trying to make up for it by posting better content on a good schedule, but it's too late. Everyone is over you now Jess. How does having a baby in your kill year sound now? How the hell will they support a family of 7/9 on one income... I fear for the kids.

dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dancingfireflame »

Her helpers are enablers just as much as mimi. Hell, if I had an army of helpers to jump at the chance to help me do everything then I would pop out more kids, too. If she didn't have her babysitter army, I don't think she would have had any more. You could tell after having the twins she bit off more than she could chew then she got pregnant with Landen.
Jess is definitely a user. It seems that most people she talks to aren't around unless she needs help.
I was wondering the same thing about going to the store with all her kids. In one vlog a few months ago (I think she was still pregnant) she mentions about waiting until Lilia and the twins were out of school to go to Target. I don't get why she didn't go while they were at school then she would only have to bring Landen.
I have three kids five and under and I always go to the store when my oldest is at school, and even then bringing a toddler and a newborn to the store makes the trip so much longer. I can't imagine having all her kids who just run around.

Side note: my sister was bald until she was almost two. I hope that happens to Addie.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

checked out Kally's channel and she has a lot of similarities to Jess.

1.) It sounds like she got pregnant on purpose with her first daughter.

2.) Very shortly after breaking up with her daughter's dad she quickly jumped into a new relationship.

3.) She got pregnant twice with the new guy (same as Jess with Drake)
Only difference is she is still with that second baby daddy (for now). Even though she is still with him and got pregnant twice from him and had 2 kids they are not even engaged let alone married so who knows how long that will last.

4.) Miabella's dad is a big part of her life yet she has Miabella calling her current baby daddy/boyfriend Dad

5.) This part luckily Jess doesnt do yet but it's something I thought was really weird:
The 2 sons that she has with her current boyfriend call Miabella's dad "Uncle".
How weird is that? That's the exact same thing if Kyson, Kaden, Landen and Addelyn started calling Gabe Uncle. WEIRD. at least Jess doesn't do that because that's the weirdest thing I ever saw
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

TeaFor2 wrote:checked out Kally's channel and she has a lot of similarities to Jess.

1.) It sounds like she got pregnant on purpose with her first daughter.

2.) Very shortly after breaking up with her daughter's dad she quickly jumped into a new relationship.

3.) She got pregnant twice with the new guy (same as Jess with Drake)
Only difference is she is still with that second baby daddy (for now). Even though she is still with him and got pregnant twice from him and had 2 kids they are not even engaged let alone married so who knows how long that will last.

4.) Miabella's dad is a big part of her life yet she has Miabella calling her current baby daddy/boyfriend Dad

5.) This part luckily Jess doesnt do yet but it's something I thought was really weird:
The 2 sons that she has with her current boyfriend call Miabella's dad "Uncle".
How weird is that? That's the exact same thing if Kyson, Kaden, Landen and Addelyn started calling Gabe Uncle. WEIRD. at least Jess doesn't do that because that's the weirdest thing I ever saw
And to make it even weirder, Jess fucked Kally's ex (Miabella's dad) when Landen was a newborn. These people, I swear.

NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

omg on Jess's most recent pic of Addie on ig someone commented that she should try getting Addie to be a Baby GAP model or in a magazine... :roll: remember she tried getting Lilia to be a model or something and it failed :lol:
jatezo4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jatezo4 »

How does Kally not have a copyright infringement for the music in her vlogs? Does she not know she has to have permission to use the music she's using? Especially when she's making money off of them?

Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

Maisie_Claire wrote:Funny how these "super moms" can't go anywhere with all their kids. Kelly left her middle son home bc her husband/boyfriend wouldn't watch the baby (great guy!) & we know how jesss never takes her kids anywhere without helpers. How about don't have kids you can't handle?

Sent from my ASUS_X008DC using Tapatalk
Exactly, she was telling Janell to "take one for the team" when they split the kids with the adults. Kally said in her vlog that she can't handle all 3 kids by herself. Why do these girls have so many kids when they can't handle them on their own?

teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

jatezo4 wrote:How does Kally not have a copyright infringement for the music in her vlogs? Does she not know she has to have permission to use the music she's using? Especially when she's making money off of them?

I don't think Kally is using copyright music. She gets the music from the YouTube page NoCopyrightSounds. It has lots of music on it that anyone can use it's all a free for all and not copyrighted.
JustBeingCurious
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JustBeingCurious »

LittleBitOfKaitlyn wrote:
JustBeingCurious wrote:I don't see how today's video was clickbait? I thought it was something to do with them being home owners.
If it was about being a home owner.... she could write in the title "as being a home owner"

My first time sounds like the first time anyone has had sex, which generates a click from ANY audience. Not just her typical viewers. That's click bait.

Clearly it wasn't about that, she's a family vlogger with five children, first glance at her channel would suggest that it wasn't about that, I still don't understand but anyway.
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

JustBeingCurious wrote:
LittleBitOfKaitlyn wrote:

Clearly it wasn't about that, she's a family vlogger with five children, first glance at her channel would suggest that it wasn't about that, I still don't understand but anyway.
Eh, she has compared her current (at the time) husbands dick to her ex's, and talked about which was better to have sex with. So pretty sure it's not far off.

NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

^^^^^^^^^ I don't wanna mess up the quotes on here but wait Jess has publicly compared the men she's been with sexually?! :barf:
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

NewEnglandGirl wrote:^^^^^^^^^ wait Jess has compared the men she's been with sexually?!
Yep, it was just talked about a few days ago. She was talking about Gabe and Drake. She told us which was circumcised and which wasn't, and that sex with the uncircumcised one felt better. I'm pretty sure she talked about Ben and whether or not he was circumcised as well. Pretty disgusting.

NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

blahblahblahhh wrote:
NewEnglandGirl wrote:^^^^^^^^^ wait Jess has compared the men she's been with sexually?!
Yep, it was just talked about a few days ago. She was talking about Gabe and Drake. She told us which was circumcised and which wasn't, and that sex with the uncircumcised one felt better. I'm pretty sure she talked about Ben and whether or not he was circumcised as well. Pretty disgusting.

oh yeah i remember that wasn't it in the "oh boys circumcision" video?

Return to “JesssFam”