IG mommies: Part 2

hannefrank17
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: IG mommies: Part 2

Unread post by hannefrank17 »

I guess Sheyenne Satterfield isn't on talking terms with Joe after his son was born.

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

The freckled Fox (Emily) and her new husband went out shooting and somehow both were shot and hospitalized. JFC. Her first husband of her 5 kids died of cancer, she remarries weeks after his death now almost kills herself and new step hubby. Is this women capable of raising these kids right now because I'm starting to wonder if she's experiencing PTSD with all these impulsive choices. Hope Martins family intervenes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

AutumnLane wrote:The freckled Fox (Emily) and her new husband went out shooting and somehow both were shot and hospitalized. JFC. Her first husband of her 5 kids died of cancer, she remarries weeks after his death now almost kills herself and new step hubby. Is this women capable of raising these kids right now because I'm starting to wonder if she's experiencing PTSD with all these impulsive choices. Hope Martins family intervenes.

They did not go out shooting. That would be a more believable story.

He went shooting. Came home and was cleaning the gun, in the house. She went to get him to tell him food was ready and he "accidentally" shot himself AND her. The kids were all in the house.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Even worse. I was placing the incident together reading multiple comments on multiple posts so thank you for clarifying that.

Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Wtf seriously.
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FJ_Lanning »

I'm super confused about Ivyonna. I just saw her with this blonde muscle guy and they got married. But I SWEAR she just got married to the guy with brown hair, brown eyes and a big brown beard! Isn't he the dad of the second one?
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

FJ_Lanning wrote:I'm super confused about Ivyonna. I just saw her with this blonde muscle guy and they got married. But I SWEAR she just got married to the guy with brown hair, brown eyes and a big brown beard! Isn't he the dad of the second one?
No the dad is someone else. She got engaged to the guy with the brown beard and then supposedly he cheated on her so she moved on to the blonde guy like 2 weeks after breaking up with the other guy. Then they got married like 2 months into the relationship.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Double post but Sheyenne (Sierra's little sister) was on live today and someone asked where her baby was and she said "it's Saturday it's my moms day to have her" then when someone corrected her and said it's Friday today she said "who gives a fuck where she is. It's st Patrick's day and I'm lit. I'm drunk and ready for the bar" pure trash.
hannefrank17
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hannefrank17 »

Jeybee27 wrote:Double post but Sheyenne (Sierra's little sister) was on live today and someone asked where her baby was and she said "it's Saturday it's my moms day to have her" then when someone corrected her and said it's Friday today she said "who gives a fuck where she is. It's st Patrick's day and I'm lit. I'm drunk and ready for the bar" pure trash.
Her baby daddy called her out on Facebook for partying and shit whenever Bella is there. It seems like the Sheyenne's mom has Bella more than Sheyenne does.

Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lalalalaneybug »

hannefrank17 wrote:
Jeybee27 wrote:Double post but Sheyenne (Sierra's little sister) was on live today and someone asked where her baby was and she said "it's Saturday it's my moms day to have her" then when someone corrected her and said it's Friday today she said "who gives a fuck where she is. It's st Patrick's day and I'm lit. I'm drunk and ready for the bar" pure trash.
Her baby daddy called her out on Facebook for partying and shit whenever Bella is there. It seems like the Sheyenne's mom has Bella more than Sheyenne does.

Girl definitely isn't a "mom" to that pretty baby. It seems like she "loved" her more before she realized Joe was the dad...It's unfortunate but that whole family is trash

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

I agree. She only wanted the other baby daddy, once it turned out Trenton wasn't the dad she started fucking the whole town and drinking daily.
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anonymous2829 »

Anyone else notice how Trenton has been back in Shey's snapchats? The real baby daddy has been nowhere to be found since his son was born about a month ago and Shey got pissed off that he went to the birth and stuff. Not sure if she still lets him see Bella or not but I thought it was interesting that now all of a sudden she's been hanging out with Trenton from time to time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fuzzyjeans
Informer
Informer

Unread post by fuzzyjeans »

Ivy is pregnant again.

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

fuzzyjeans wrote:Ivy is pregnant again.

I'm actually really happy for her. It must have hurt her badly thinking she couldn't have anymore kids after she did her egg donations.
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

I know she isn't an insta mom but related to Sierra , Savanna Satterfield's boyfriend ( not sure if they were together it's the guy who cheated on her and they were trying to work things out) committed suicide . :(

jalapenobusiness
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jalapenobusiness »

KimKardashian wrote:I know she isn't an insta mom but related to Sierra , Savanna Satterfield's boyfriend ( not sure if they were together it's the guy who cheated on her and they were trying to work things out) committed suicide . :(

How did you find that out?? Ive been tryin to figure out how he passed

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

jalapenobusiness wrote:
KimKardashian wrote:I know she isn't an insta mom but related to Sierra , Savanna Satterfield's boyfriend ( not sure if they were together it's the guy who cheated on her and they were trying to work things out) committed suicide . :(

Suicide
jalapenobusiness
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jalapenobusiness »

mommaof2cuties wrote:
jalapenobusiness wrote:

Suicide
She already said that.. I asked how does she know that..

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Because the satterfields dont keep anything to themselves. It's been said by all of them
Mamajama123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mamajama123 »

Does anyone on here follow Brittanylynnbre? She bothers me more than any other instagram mom. I don't really know why though. It's like a love/hate thing. Sometimes I think her posts are funny and other times I think she's just plain bitchy.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About IG Moms”