Jesssfam: Extreme Makeover (Modesto Edition) Part 89

charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Extreme Makeover (Modesto Edition) Part 89

Unread post by charmed596 »

She said in the video that the dressers they just got didn't weather well. Don't know that they make dressers to withstand five to seven wild children
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Blackswan »

I hope they didn't give Lilia the biggest bedroom
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

snarkyblonde wrote: Attention seeking much??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Eugh. Sometimes I wonder if Britney ever sees Jess talking about Addelynn's 'condition' and wants to slap her, I know I would. I mean the kid has a fucking sleep apnea Jess, it's not exactly leukemia! Say what you want about her but I think B handles Nolan's condition (Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy) amazingly and she speaks very eloquently and calmly about it too. I really admire her for being able to talk about the problems he already faces and how they expect it will progress so honestly. Jess on the other hand...will not shut up about their miracle baby's LIFE THREATENING CONDITION WHICH IS SO LIFE THREATENING AND NEEDS EVERYONE'S ATTENTION!!!!! I get that she almost died and that must have been horrifying. But it's 100% manageable and it seems like they really have no cause for concern since it's likely she'll grow out of it and she has her monitor. I can't imagine being Britney, watching Jess act like that when you know your own baby could well die before he reaches 20.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

luci417 wrote:
snarkyblonde wrote: Attention seeking much??

Eugh. Sometimes I wonder if Britney ever sees Jess talking about Addelynn's 'condition' and wants to slap her, I know I would. I mean the kid has a fucking sleep apnea Jess, it's not exactly leukemia! Say what you want about her but I think B handles Nolan's condition (Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy) amazingly and she speaks very eloquently and calmly about it too. I really admire her for being able to talk about the problems he already faces and how they expect it will progress so honestly. Jess on the other hand...will not shut up about their miracle baby's LIFE THREATENING CONDITION WHICH IS SO LIFE THREATENING AND NEEDS EVERYONE'S ATTENTION!!!!! I get that she almost died and that must have been horrifying. But it's 100% manageable and it seems like they really have no cause for concern since it's likely she'll grow out of it and she has her monitor. I can't imagine being Britney, watching Jess act like that when you know your own baby could well die before he reaches 20.
No B just leaves things for later instead of playing an active role like physical therapy. Maybe later when it's too late she'll get on it.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Blackswan wrote:I hope they didn't give Lilia the biggest bedroom
I know I'm probably gonna start a bullshit debate but how do you guys think the kids should be split among bedrooms?
Imo, if there are 3 bedrooms for all the kids I personally think it should be this:
Bedroom 1 - Lilia's room (which she should share with addie when she's older)
Bedroom 2 - the twins' room
Bedroom 3 - Landen and Addie's room
As for Tommy and Caden, I think they should either have a bunk bed in Landen and Addie's room if they want to be together, or one trundle in the twins' room and one in Lilia's. When Addie is old enough to share with Lilia, they can have bunk beds in Landen's room. That to me seems like the most fair way to do things, at least for now.

ETA: And I'd give the twins the biggest room, then Landen and Addie, then Lilia and probably switch it up when they're older and need a different arrangement.
Rihanna
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

[/quote] No B just leaves things for later instead of playing an active role like physical therapy. Maybe later when it's too late she'll get on it.[/quote]

I thought she said in a vlog a while ago they had taken to physical therapy a few days before. It was my understanding they were going regularly but the place was far away, so not as much as they'd like. If she's not taking him then that obviously changes things.
Rihanna
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

luci417 wrote:
No B just leaves things for later instead of playing an active role like physical therapy. Maybe later when it's too late she'll get on it.[/quote]

I thought she said in a vlog a while ago they had taken to physical therapy a few days before. It was my understanding they were going regularly but the place was far away, so not as much as they'd like. If she's not taking him then that obviously changes things.[/quote]
Nope. She hasn't even taken the pacifier away which is taking part in delaying his speech. Sometimes he has it on through the whole vlog. Physical therapy must be not trendy enough.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

luci417 wrote:
I know I'm probably gonna start a bullshit debate but how do you guys think the kids should be split among bedrooms?
Imo, if there are 3 bedrooms for all the kids I personally think it should be this:
As for Tommy and Caden, I think they should either have a bunk bed in Landen and Addie's room if they want to be together, or one trundle in the twins' room and one in Lilia's. When Addie is old enough to share with Lilia, they can have bunk beds in Landen's room. That to me seems like the most fair way to do things, at least for now.

ETA: And I'd give the twins the biggest room, then Landen and Addie, then Lilia and probably switch it up when they're older and need a different arrangement.
Not again. I'm begging you.
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

dazzled wrote:
luci417 wrote:

Please not again! But I don't think Lilia & T or C should share a room. Especially as they get older.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

No debate lol I just hope she doesn't get the bigger room which I wouldn't be surprised if she did.
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

dazzled wrote:
luci417 wrote:

ImageImageImage

dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dancingfireflame »

Can we please not have the bedroom debate again. Nobody agrees and no matter what, they don't have enough rooms the room assignments will never be ideal.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

Is there even any a point in another bedroom debate given that Jessss has painted the rooms and already said it's Lilia / Twins / Landen & AdSense is with her and Chris in the master?

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

pianogossiper wrote:Is there even any a point in another bedroom debate given that Jessss has painted the rooms and already said it's Lilia / Twins / Landen & AdSense is with her and Chris in the master?

Lol no, there's no point if the rooms are painted. We all had our say in the house tour, whether Jess took in some advice was up to her to take it.

( I personally said the twins should get the bigger room as it would work when T and C stayed over)
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

The baby AND landen will be in bed with J&C ???
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

Next video
KIDS IN A BROOM CLOSET?!

tour of her Pinterest play room under the stairs
"And this is where Tommy and big Caden sleep when they visit!!"
*shows an old stained mattress (with no sheets)*

But it's okay! They love it! They think it's fun to be like Harry Potter!!!
*hyena laugh*

JayJayOkay
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JayJayOkay »

I sure hope Jess got a new couch while she was at IKEA.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Following

Sassysea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sassysea »

There's this super weird oncept of making sacrifices for your children like I sleep in the living room so my son could have his own bedroom I have no privacy as a grown woman but my five year old has his own room because he deserves it if Jess and Chris knew anything about making sacrifices then the twins would get the master to share with Tommy and caden when they visit and Jess and Chris would get one of the smaller bedrooms guess what being a parent is hard boho should have gotten a bigger house
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Sassysea wrote:There's this super weird oncept of making sacrifices for your children like I sleep in the living room so my son could have his own bedroom I have no privacy as a grown woman but my five year old has his own room because he deserves it if Jess and Chris knew anything about making sacrifices then the twins would get the master to share with Tommy and caden when they visit and Jess and Chris would get one of the smaller bedrooms guess what being a parent is hard boho should have gotten a bigger house
Agreed. I hate how jess puts herself before her kids. When I was young my parents put me and my two sisters in the master bedroom while they stayed in a smaller room. My older brother had his own room. I also like how Jess' teeth are nice and white but it looks as though she sends the twins to bed without brushing theirs.

Return to “JesssFam”