Samika? Part 1

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Samika? Part 1

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Just watched their vlog of the wedding. I saw Haylee and Tyler on the side and in the background, but no interaction. And Jenn was dancing with a bunch of people but not Haylee.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Just watched their vlog of the wedding. I saw Haylee and Tyler on the side and in the background, but no interaction. And Jenn was dancing with a bunch of people but not Haylee.
Yes, that must have been one awkward wedding reception! They really must not get along. Then add Shay into the mix. YIKES!! I am curious what happened. Sam and Jenn were literally in their wedding party just last summer!
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

ewokfan11 wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Just watched their vlog of the wedding. I saw Haylee and Tyler on the side and in the background, but no interaction. And Jenn was dancing with a bunch of people but not Haylee.
Yes, that must have been one awkward wedding reception! They really must not get along. Then add Shay into the mix. YIKES!! I am curious what happened. Sam and Jenn were literally in their wedding party just last summer!
Exactly! It must've been bad because you don't go from being BFFs to almost ignoring each other in public. It just makes you think. I know a few months ago when we noticed Tyler & Haylee being distant, we also saw Daehan being that way too. And I felt like they'd be better off without him too. But honestly I'm glad they are still friends with him.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

I might have a bit of information about what went down with that whole group, but the details I got were pretty vague. So I can't say for sure what happened or that it was even Tyler and Haylee that this person was talking about. I've pieced together what I think might have happened and if I'm right, Tyler and Haylee are really shitty friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Lovethesnark wrote:I might have a bit of information about what went down with that whole group, but the details I got were pretty vague. So I can't say for sure what happened or that it was even Tyler and Haylee that this person was talking about. I've pieced together what I think might have happened and if I'm right, Tyler and Haylee are really shitty friends.

You can't just leave it at that. Share with the class. Let us decide. :)
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Around Halloween I got a DM from Sam on this website. He included a pic of himself taken in his mother's kitchen as proof that it message was legit. He explained in the message that one of his best friends came to him and accused him of writing negative things about them on this message board. Apparently some of things I'd written here were accurate and the friend felt like the messages could have only come from Sam's perspective. He explained how he and Jenn were really hurt by the accusation and that it had ruined one of the best friendships he'd ever known. He asked me to help him prove that I wasn't him. I felt bad for him. I felt bad that something I'd said screwed up his friendship. Of course I helped him. I actually feel a little weird about sharing this on the board because I don't want to cause anymore drama for Sam and Jenn.

When I got message, I went back to track down what I could have said that might have made anyone think that I could be Sam. I post in the B&M's thread and C&K's thread the most. I don't think Sam would consider Bryan or Cullen to be one of his best friends. I've also talked shit about Austin Null, but again I don't think he would describe Austin as a best friend. There was a little bit of discussion about the Trixin guys. I posted how I thought they felt like Sam wasn't pulling his weight at Trixin. I came to that conclusion based on something I'd seen Tyler post. I also said how I thought it was crazy that they expected Sam to work retail after quitting a 9to5 job. I also called Tyler an asshole in a post and said Haylee was stuck up and didn't really seem excited to be Jenn's friend.

Based on all of that, Tyler and Haylee seem like the most logical people to have accused Sam of posting here. I also think they might have had Daehan and that other guy thinking the same thing. Things were weird between all of them for a little bit. Overall, I think it was a pretty screwed up thing to accuse Sam of doing. It's obvious that their friendship meant a lot to him. He kinda went out on a limb to clear his name. Sam seemed really sincere in his message. Why his friends would even think Sam would do something like that is strange to me. It sorta seemed like they were just looking for a way out of the friendship, but didn't want to look like assholes since they live a public life. Being mean to Sam and Jenn is like picking on puppies. They're probably the nicest people on YouTube.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I have my own theory (but it's just a guess). Haylee moved to Utah and started trash-talking about how much she hated it there and probably said rude things about Mormons. Tyler seemed more chill about living in Utah (and he'd already been there a year before she moved out to UT), but once Haylee got there they almost immediately moved to SLC and both started trashing Logan.

I think Haylee is EXTREMELY negative and uber-bitchy almost ALL the time. Jen is so sweet that it's hard to see how they were ever friends.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Lovethesnark wrote:Around Halloween I got a DM from Sam on this website. He included a pic of himself taken in his mother's kitchen as proof that it message was legit. He explained in the message that one of his best friends came to him and accused him of writing negative things about them on this message board. Apparently some of things I'd written here were accurate and the friend felt like the messages could have only come from Sam's perspective. He explained how he and Jenn were really hurt by the accusation and that it had ruined one of the best friendships he'd ever known. He asked me to help him prove that I wasn't him. I felt bad for him. I felt bad that something I'd said screwed up his friendship. Of course I helped him. I actually feel a little weird about sharing this on the board because I don't want to cause anymore drama for Sam and Jenn.

When I got message, I went back to track down what I could have said that might have made anyone think that I could be Sam. I post in the B&M's thread and C&K's thread the most. I don't think Sam would consider Bryan or Cullen to be one of his best friends. I've also talked shit about Austin Null, but again I don't think he would describe Austin as a best friend. There was a little bit of discussion about the Trixin guys. I posted how I thought they felt like Sam wasn't pulling his weight at Trixin. I came to that conclusion based on something I'd seen Tyler post. I also said how I thought it was crazy that they expected Sam to work retail after quitting a 9to5 job. I also called Tyler an asshole in a post and said Haylee was stuck up and didn't really seem excited to be Jenn's friend.

Based on all of that, Tyler and Haylee seem like the most logical people to have accused Sam of posting here. I also think they might have had Daehan and that other guy thinking the same thing. Things were weird between all of them for a little bit. Overall, I think it was a pretty screwed up thing to accuse Sam of doing. It's obvious that their friendship meant a lot to him. He kinda went out on a limb to clear his name. Sam seemed really sincere in his message. Why his friends would even think Sam would do something like that is strange to me. It sorta seemed like they were just looking for a way out of the friendship, but didn't want to look like assholes since they live a public life. Being mean to Sam and Jenn is like picking on puppies. They're probably the nicest people on YouTube.

Damn. Wasn't expecting that. Thank you for sharing. That is completely messed up for them to accuse him. I definitely think it was Tyler and Haylee, because like you said..who else could it be? It sucks that they think Sam would resort to going on a gossip site to talk about his friends. Why would he do that?! If it was that bad that he'd have to do that, I'm sure he would just confront his friend, you know. But don't feel guilty for it; if they accuse him of something like this, their friendship wouldn't have lasted anyways. I don't know if they're still friendly around each other or completely done, but its obvious that its not what it used to be, and Sam and Jenn are too good of people to be associated with them.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Wow. And I was excited over a tweet, lol.
I feel so bad for them. He must have been really hurt to feel the need to reach out like that. I mean, most of what we say about them is positive, but this site does not have the best reputation among vloggers!
Thanks for sharing that. What jerky people Tyler and Haylee are. I always thought he was a poser.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Sam acknowledged that sites like this are apart of what comes along with YouTube. He was really mature about it. It's funny that my messages were singled out as being "pro-Samika". I think he only real criticism of Sam posted here was about him being immature and hanging out with the Trixin guys. I think the overall positivity toward Sam and Jenn might have been the real issue. It's gotta suck to go lurking on a YT message board and the only mention of you is in your friend's thread and the thing people dislike most about your friend is that he hangs out with you.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lovethesnark wrote:Sam acknowledged that sites like this are apart of what comes along with YouTube. He was really mature about it. It's funny that my messages were singled out as being "pro-Samika". I think he only real criticism of Sam posted here was about him being immature and hanging out with the Trixin guys. I think the overall positivity toward Sam and Jenn might have been the real issue. It's gotta suck to go lurking on a YT message board and the only mention of you is in your friend's thread and the thing people dislike most about your friend is that he hangs out with you.
Yeah, Tyler never had his own thread here or on GG (he's lumped in with "Trixin Crew" there) and no one ever says anything nice about him and ESPECIALLY Haylee! I'm surprised they read these sites. I bet Tyler is just mad he's not even popular enough to get his own gossip thread. :lol: :lol: :lol: Tyler's channel never took off, and I think he really resents that fact. Personally, I think he tries too hard and acts like a pretentious ass.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Lovethesnark wrote:Sam acknowledged that sites like this are apart of what comes along with YouTube. He was really mature about it. It's funny that my messages were singled out as being "pro-Samika". I think he only real criticism of Sam posted here was about him being immature and hanging out with the Trixin guys. I think the overall positivity toward Sam and Jenn might have been the real issue. It's gotta suck to go lurking on a YT message board and the only mention of you is in your friend's thread and the thing people dislike most about your friend is that he hangs out with you.

How were you able to help clear it up without it just looking like Sam posts enough to have friends?
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Whatever happened to Aaron? Was he at the wedding? Does he even hang out with Daehan anymore?

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

rdt1004 wrote:Whatever happened to Aaron? Was he at the wedding? Does he even hang out with Daehan anymore?
He was in Daehan's latest vlog. He went on spring break to Oregon with his girlfriend, so I think that's why he wasn't at the wedding. Aaron's not really a YTer, and I think he's still in school.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:

How were you able to help clear it up without it just looking like Sam posts enough to have friends?
He had me reveal my location then I sent a picture of a local newspaper with my username written on it. I assume Sam took screen caps and showed them.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

It just shows how devious and wicked they are to think of something like that and accuse Sam of it. Because he just doesn't seem like the kind of person who would pull that. Real friends don't believe crap like that. Besides, he is kinda busy being a husband and father. When all this was going down, PJ was a pretty new baby and Jenn had PPD. Yeah, he had so much time to troll a gossip thread.
They're better off not being friends with people like that.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I would hope that if a Youtuber were coming here to trash a friend, they would come up with something better than calling them assholes. I mean, put some real dirt out there. It's a gossip forum.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Haylee and Tyler are too far up their own ass to realize that a lot of people dislike them and think they have a bad attitude.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I really dislike Tyler and Haylee. They are pompous assholes and I think it is funny they are running back to Cincinnati after they lost the job.
sunflower928
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sunflower928 »

Lovethesnark wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

He had me reveal my location then I sent a picture of a local newspaper with my username written on it. I assume Sam took screen caps and showed them.
Nope, don't believe you.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Return to “Q-Z”