Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Extreme Makeover (Modesto Edition) Part 89

Unread post by Yue195 »

Mel1011 wrote:
Sassysea wrote:There's this super weird oncept of making sacrifices for your children like I sleep in the living room so my son could have his own bedroom I have no privacy as a grown woman but my five year old has his own room because he deserves it if Jess and Chris knew anything about making sacrifices then the twins would get the master to share with Tommy and caden when they visit and Jess and Chris would get one of the smaller bedrooms guess what being a parent is hard boho should have gotten a bigger house
Agreed. I hate how jess puts herself before her kids. When I was young my parents put me and my two sisters in the master bedroom while they stayed in a smaller room. My older brother had his own room. I also like how Jess' teeth are nice and white but it looks as though she sends the twins to bed without brushing theirs.
Unfortunately the master bedroom is an ensuite, if it wasn't I would agree to put the twins in there as my parents did the same.

Doesn't she get her teeth bleached or cleaned every year? Her pregnancy videos with Lilia they are pretty yellow.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
LeahxYumiko
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LeahxYumiko »

Yuck.. Kaden and Kyson's teeth are seriously yellow. :(

Imagine their breathes.. Hell I can only imagine how Jess and Stabby smell. Wait I take it back- I rather not know how they smell.
Thoseonevloggers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Thoseonevloggers »

Glad I'm not the only one who saw how nasty their teeth looked. I can only hope it was the lighting but knowing messica it's probably poor oral hygiene.
Maisie_Claire
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Maisie_Claire »

I don't think it's the lighting, the flash makes teeth look whiter. Notice how their top teeth are more yellow, probably from sippin on that chocolate milk!

Sent from my ASUS_X008DC using Tapatalk
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Sassysea wrote:There's this super weird oncept of making sacrifices for your children like I sleep in the living room so my son could have his own bedroom I have no privacy as a grown woman but my five year old has his own room because he deserves it if Jess and Chris knew anything about making sacrifices then the twins would get the master to share with Tommy and caden when they visit and Jess and Chris would get one of the smaller bedrooms guess what being a parent is hard boho should have gotten a bigger house
My parents did that for me and my sibling for 8 years! My dad passed before we could finally get an apartment with an actual room for them. I appreciate it a lot more now that I'm older
Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mamafirst »

Yeah I've noticed the twins teeth (Kyson especially) are bad. I don't think Lilias and even Landon's are as bad as the twins. I don't really see how they could get THAT bad unless she literally goes days without brushing their teeth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

She's making it look like a leprechaun stopped by their house. That would seriously creep me out if I was a kid.
MakingMeCrazy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MakingMeCrazy »

Mamafirst wrote:Yeah I've noticed the twins teeth (Kyson especially) are bad. I don't think Lilias and even Landon's are as bad as the twins. I don't really see how they could get THAT bad unless she literally goes days without brushing their teeth. Image

Lilia has quite a few caps on her teeth so I don't think her hygiene is any better, I can't recall if Landon had any cavities but it might happen soon cause when he opens his mouth it looks gunky or like his teeth have a film on them from not brushing properly or not at all

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Mel1011 wrote:She's making it look like a leprechaun stopped by their house. That would seriously creep me out if I was a kid.
You wouldn't happen to have watched The Leprecaun series have you? Now that's creepy and traumatic.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
MakingMeCrazy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MakingMeCrazy »

Mamafirst wrote:Yeah I've noticed the twins teeth (Kyson especially) are bad. I don't think Lilias and even Landon's are as bad as the twins. I don't really see how they could get THAT bad unless she literally goes days without brushing their teeth. Image

And it's even worse cause those are lilies adult teeth and all the back ones are capped. I have terrible teeth because my mom never took the time to teach me how to brush as a toddler and when my adult teeth came in the foundation was set and they were ruined. She was a single mom to 7!kids just like Jess and me being number 6, I must have fell through the cracks. I've vowed to never let that happen to my daughter no matter what. I wake her up if she hasn't brushed

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Scariest thing I've ever seen
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Scariest thing I've ever seen
WHAT in the FUCK? Creepy.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

omg it doesn't even look like him it looks like a real life version of Fred Flintstone but not the John Goodman one lol

Sent from my 0PJA2
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

I bet $100 the kids are getting green pancakes tomorrow.
Instead of something healthy...

nachomama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nachomama »

Anyone anticipate a miraculous St. Patrick's Day conception from Chris and Jesssss? They could still outdo themselves and have 8 under 8. #blendedfamilylove #NewYearNewHouseNewBaby #toomuchsangria
LittleBitOfKaitlyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleBitOfKaitlyn »

Idk but the weird green "pee" with the foot prints on the toilet literally made me LOL. I Pinterest the crap out of stuff and not once in my 2 weeks of pinning saint patricks day ideas for kids did I see THAT lol! Where does she get this stuff!

HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

MakingMeCrazy wrote:

And it's even worse cause those are lilies adult teeth and all the back ones are capped. I have terrible teeth because my mom never took the time to teach me how to brush as a toddler and when my adult teeth came in the foundation was set and they were ruined. She was a single mom to 7!kids just like Jess and me being number 6, I must have fell through the cracks. I've vowed to never let that happen to my daughter no matter what. I wake her up if she hasn't brushed

They aren't her adult teeth. She won't lose those molars for a long time. Normally they don't fill baby teeth but those molars will be there for quite a few more years so they have to.

My daughter is a few months older and has fillings in all those back molars as well. My husband has had a cavity in almost every tooth and has had so many problems with his teeth. He also had very crooked teeth. She has, unfortunately, inherited all of that from him (and all of his family...my MIL has even apologized ha). She even had an extra adult tooth growing sideways in her gum so she had to have her front baby teeth pulled and a tooth surgically removed at age 4. We have another daughter who is 5 and has never had a cavity. I'm 27 and have never had one. I also have naturally straight teeth. I lucked out in the teeth department and it seems my 5 year old did as well. My children brush their teeth at the same times, for the same amount of time, and we watch them. They also eat the same exact things.

I don't doubt that Jess is very lazy with their hygiene since she can't even keep bed sheets on their beds but it isn't always poor hygiene or bad parenting. We pay out of pocket for the white ones so that no one can tell. We don't want her having a mouth full of silver.

I used to judge and think cavities were just because you didn't brush your teeth until I had my own children and watched how vastly different their experiences have been so far.
broooooke
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by broooooke »

HCB wrote:
MakingMeCrazy wrote:

They aren't her adult teeth. She won't lose those molars for a long time. Normally they don't fill baby teeth but those molars will be there for quite a few more years so they have to.

My daughter is a few months older and has fillings in all those back molars as well. My husband has had a cavity in almost every tooth and has had so many problems with his teeth. He also had very crooked teeth. She has, unfortunately, inherited all of that from him (and all of his family...my MIL has even apologized ha). She even had an extra adult tooth growing sideways in her gum so she had to have her front baby teeth pulled and a tooth surgically removed at age 4. We have another daughter who is 5 and has never had a cavity. I'm 27 and have never had one. I also have naturally straight teeth. I lucked out in the teeth department and it seems my 5 year old did as well. My children brush their teeth at the same times, for the same amount of time, and we watch them. They also eat the same exact things.

I don't doubt that Jess is very lazy with their hygiene since she can't even keep bed sheets on their beds but it isn't always poor hygiene or bad parenting. We pay out of pocket for the white ones so that no one can tell. We don't want her having a mouth full of silver.

I used to judge and think cavities were just because you didn't brush your teeth until I had my own children and watched how vastly different their experiences have been so far.
Totally 100% agree with this. My husband and his whole family have horrible teeth. Cavities for days. Me on the other hand, have never had even one. And I had a single dad, he didn't stress good oral hygiene(embarrassing to admit but true). I've never had a cavity in my life.

I have a 5 and 3 year old. I raised and took care of their teeth the exact same way with the exact same products. My poor 5 year old had to have dental surgery last year for 10 cavities. My 3 year old was completely fine and has NO cavities whatsoever. Genetics plays a huge part.

I agree that Jess's kids teeth look like bad hygiene. Totally. But I won't judge on cavities. My son could have one glass of watered down apple juice and get a new cavity.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

broooooke wrote:
HCB wrote:
MakingMeCrazy wrote: And it's even worse cause those are lilies adult teeth and all the back ones are capped. I have terrible teeth because my mom never took the time to teach me how to brush as a toddler and when my adult teeth came in the foundation was set and they were ruined. She was a single mom to 7!kids just like Jess and me being number 6, I must have fell through the cracks. I've vowed to never let that happen to my daughter no matter what. I wake her up if she hasn't brushed

Totally 100% agree with this. My husband and his whole family have horrible teeth. Cavities for days. Me on the other hand, have never had even one. And I had a single dad, he didn't stress good oral hygiene(embarrassing to admit but true). I've never had a cavity in my life.

I have a 5 and 3 year old. I raised and took care of their teeth the exact same way with the exact same products. My poor 5 year old had to have dental surgery last year for 10 cavities. My 3 year old was completely fine and has NO cavities whatsoever. Genetics plays a huge part.

I agree that Jess's kids teeth look like bad hygiene. Totally. But I won't judge on cavities. My son could have one glass of watered down apple juice and get a new cavity.
I've always had cavities without eating garbage. Her kids mouths must be FULL of cavities, whether she wants to admit it or not... We all know they have multiple fillings.
Mamax1215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mamax1215 »

LionCalledLeo wrote:Kyson's teeth in her snap are yellow. It's not hard to brush your kids teeth Jess.

Idk why I'm laughing so hard at this right now

Return to “JesssFam”