TaylerTragedy: The Probation Violation Procreation Part 53

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: TaylerTragedy: The Probation Violation Procreation Part

Unread post by Panda714 »

How in the FUCK does she get at least $2,000 of his TAX REFUND and try to say he doesn't provide for those kids? That money wasn't legally your's you dumb bitch. You had ZERO claim to it. She's never worked even a full 100 hours if you put all of her "job experience" together and she wants to say SHE provides for those kids? Nah

She says he only gives less than a hundred dollars a MONTH per kid but I have a feeling it's probably per paycheck which would double that. $600 a month in child support wouldn't pay for rent and food but it DAMN SURE would get them clothes. Stop being a government leech and a Splenda Baby. Get a fucking job then MAYBE you'll have a leg to stand on.

Oooooh I REALLY wanna bring the receipts page back now just to add this shit to it
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

Well the child support are for children's clothes and such you tell him he doesn't provide Tay. You aren't that bright ,are you? That is the purpose of these money. Go in court to make a fool of yourself. And that person you are trying to color so badly was the one you CHOSE to be the father of your children. That makes you stupid and retarded. Also you chose to buy a 30$ hoddie as well when your children don't have clothes as you said. Just saying if you can spend money on yourself he can to. But let's be real. You are jealous that he would buy a flower on random girl but not you. Abuser addiction much? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 5f1dc1.jpg[/img]
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

[quote="SilverLady01"]Well the child support are for children's clothes and such you tell him he doesn't provide Tay. You aren't that bright ,are you? That is the purpose of these money. Go in court to make a fool of yourself. And that person you are trying to color so badly was the one you CHOSE to be the father of your children. That makes you stupid and retarded. Also you chose to buy a 30$ hoddie as well when your children don't have clothes as you said. Just saying if you can spend money on yourself he can to. But let's be real. You are jealous that he would buy a flower on random girl but not you. Abuser addiction much?/quote]

LITERALLY WHAT DOES SHE THINK IT'S FOR?! It's called CHILD support. If she wants it for this baby she's gonna have to put him on the birth certificate. She might as well terminate this one since she said herself he's not gonna be allowed access
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

Here's this whole mess before she decides to delete it..
Also didn't when they got back together this time didn't she say she lied about the abuse because she was mad at him. And that she lies about people when she's upset. So what is it Tayler is he abusive or not?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

Mess continued...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

Child support is there is SUPPLEMENT your income. Not cover everything. You're supposed to be bringing something in, too. You would qualify for super low cost if not free child care. Nobody told you to create 4 kids that you can't support. Nobody told you to get knocked up yet again by this dude that you claim is so horrible. It's on you. Get your shit together.

The cost of that MacBook alone would cover a spring wardrobe for all of the kids. Is she for real? You're BROKE, sweetheart. Broke people don't buy MacBooks.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

lol I love how she flip flops about him having SUCH a good job and paying SO much child support that she doesn't need welfare.

Which is it Honey? ;)
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

The fourth child is a mistake so he's not wrong there. If he said he wanted to kill thw unborn child why didn't she call the police ? Oh because then she wouldn't be able to ride his dick for more money.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

leem91 wrote:The fourth child is a mistake so he's not wrong there. If he said he wanted to kill thw unborn child why didn't she call the police ? Oh because then she wouldn't be able to ride his dick for more money.
I wonder if her claim of drinking is true maybe this pregnancy was LITERALLY a mistake(the pregnancy itself not the child I know it's a slippery slope for some people but a pregnancy can be an accident without a child being an accident)

Maybe he was drunk and too stupid to wrap it. Then it would be on HER for not making him wear one since she says she doesn't drink
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

Too drunk and stupid to wrap or home girl poked holes in the condom. She's crazy enough to do something like that probably.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

It's on her regardless because she's the one who keeps going back to him willingly. She was out for an entire YEAR And then just went back. It's too hard for her to make it on her own. She needs him or someone to rely on. She rather take the abuse then go out and get a job. I mean he is what he is, a total piece of shit and I think that's clear. But I don't believe for once second that he forces her to get back with him. If that was the case I think he would've killed her a long time ago just for getting another boyfriend and we all know there's been several.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Dude apparently shit is about to get GOOD
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

Don't want to screen cap anything because I don't wanna bring the one girl in to it. But she tagged Tayler in a status & Tayler is all "hope you enjoy taking away from my 3 kids and unborn one" lol.

Also who's she referring to in that one screen cap as just a friend ? If she's talking about Brian uh pretty sure you don't lay naked in bed with a friend. Lol.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

leem91 wrote:Don't want to screen cap anything because I don't wanna bring the one girl in to it. But she tagged Tayler in a status & Tayler is all "hope you enjoy taking away from my 3 kids and unborn one" lol.

Also who's she referring to in that one screen cap as just a friend ? If she's talking about Brian uh pretty sure you don't lay naked in bed with a friend. Lol.
Probably the dude from the strip club
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Damn I miss so much when I'm at work lol. Tayler, you are literally the pot calling the kettle BLACK please shut the fuck up.

-HE CAN BUY _______ THIS AND THAT BUT NOT CLOTHES FOR HIS KIDS???? HORRIBLE FATHER!!!!!

Tayler, you just bought another computer and camera. Not just any computer by the way--a MacBook--the cheapest MacBook (new) is an Air and that's $1000. I got my Pro in 2013 and it was about $1400. If you bought a new MacBook Pro with Retina or whatever, you were easily scraping the $2,000 price line. Think of how much that could've bought your children? The camera was probably an extra $500.

-WELL AT LEAST I'M NOT SLEEPING AROUND!!!!!!

Yeah, you are. You're banging a guy and bringing him around your kids and you barely know him. Skanky.

-LOLOLOL HE WORKS AT _______ GET SOME REAL GOALS!!!!!!!

You don't work at all. You lasted 2 days at a Pizza Parlor and less than a month at Wal-Mart.

-HE HAS A VIOLENT CRIMINAL RECORD

That you caused. You falsely accused him of rape and tell everyone he tried to kill you when you know good and well you were beating his ass too
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

Then why the fuck isn't he in jail you stupid fucking cunt?
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

leem91 wrote:Then why the fuck isn't he in jail you stupid fucking c*nt?

Because he changed remember
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

She said he did that to her when she was 6 weeks pregnant. I'm assuming she is meaning this pregnancy.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Anyone else think she punched herself in the face and ran into a table?
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

It's sad that a bunch of us called it: She was playing all nice with chuckie and waited until after she got his tax money, spent it, to start more drama and lies.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”