TaylerTragedy: The Probation Violation Procreation Part 53

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy: The Probation Violation Procreation Part

Unread post by twomommies »

lmmomSD wrote:
leem91 wrote:Did he not just give her money from HIS tax return ? He probably expected that to be used in clothes for his children. Instead she dropped probably 1000 on that fucking laptop. Who knows how much on a camera & all that other "patogrophy" bullshit. If your children were that in need of clothes maybe you shouldn't have spent all that money on yourself. It is not his job to support you in any way unless he was ordered to pay spousal support which to my knowledge he wasn't or you'd have blasted all that all over the internet too.

Now don't get me wrong. Chuckie is definitely a piece of shit too. But this cum sucking leech needs to get off her high horse and act like she does everything for those kids all without him. No honey the CHILD SUPPORT he pays does it and so does welfare. Without that shit you wouldnt have a damn thing. The tax money & child support should be used on clothing, necessities for the children , and housing expenses. Not hair dye and new clothes and expensive laptops, & concert tickets for whatever hobo you drag off the street in to your bed to fuck for the week.
Exactly. She's whining about clothes for the kids, but she just dropped a shit load on the MacBook and all that photography crap "for my business" (that ain't gonna happen). If she gets one paying customer she's not related to, I will eat my hat.
Not even going to get into the logistics of running a business, because that's another whole topic.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
He should get proof of her buying this stuff AKA pictures with dates for court that she used this money for herself.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

leem91 wrote:I thought too she was just at Children's place to buy the kids clothes ?

I guess that just wasn't in her budget because she really needed that MacBook.
She was somewhere OTHER than Walmart for the kids clothes?? No wonder it's snowing outside.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Is there any way he can get custody? He works and pays for the kids basically, she doesn't do anything but leech off the government. Can he show that to a judge in a court case?
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

leem91 wrote:Then why the fuck isn't he in jail you stupid fucking c*nt?
Damn was that this pregnancy?? I'm pretty sure she still stayed with him after that too. She should've aborted this one too honestly.

Think about it, in the last 6 months alone she went from dating Kevin, got pregnant, had an abortion, got back with chuckie, pregnant again, and now dating a different guy. That's crazy lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Panda714 wrote:How in the FUCK does she get at least $2,000 of his TAX REFUND and try to say he doesn't provide for those kids? That money wasn't legally your's you dumb bitch. You had ZERO claim to it. She's never worked even a full 100 hours if you put all of her "job experience" together and she wants to say SHE provides for those kids? Nah

She says he only gives less than a hundred dollars a MONTH per kid but I have a feeling it's probably per paycheck which would double that. $600 a month in child support wouldn't pay for rent and food but it DAMN SURE would get them clothes. Stop being a government leech and a Splenda Baby. Get a fucking job then MAYBE you'll have a leg to stand on.

Oooooh I REALLY wanna bring the receipts page back now just to add this shit to it
**3,000$ because it's $1000 per little excuse
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

How old is Chuckie? How someone can be so oblivious on the impact their dick is having? If drinking makes you so unaware you should cut drinking dumbass!!! And Tay there aren't words about you.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

SilverLady01 wrote:Well the child support are for children's clothes and such you tell him he doesn't provide Tay. You aren't that bright ,are you? That is the purpose of these money. Go in court to make a fool of yourself. And that person you are trying to color so badly was the one you CHOSE to be the father of your children. That makes you stupid and retarded. Also you chose to buy a 30$ hoddie as well when your children don't have clothes as you said. Just saying if you can spend money on yourself he can to. But let's be real. You are jealous that he would buy a flower on random girl but not you. Abuser addiction much? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 5f1dc1.jpg[/img]
What about the money he gave her to use on items that the kids need??? Get a job if you want to buy them stuff since you used all of that tax money on yourself. If I were the Herrons I'd have just bought the kids clothes TAKEN THE TAGS OFF FIRST and got them a few toys each, but take them out of packaging and write the kids names on it so she couldn't return them.
Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lalalalaneybug »

She's been with as more guys in the past 5 months than I have in 6-7 years.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

She's a piece or crap. I wish I would had screenshot some of the stuff she said back in the day. I still have some if the messages.

She can't talk about anyone when she is 10x more worthless. She's just mad he found someone else and is giving girls flowers. Funny how all this started after taxes and after he started talking to girls. She wasted the tax money that was for the kids on junk for herself. She's a selfish bitch and I have no sympathy for her.

She says he would beat the kids asses or whatever but didn't she say before that Alasana got nail polish on new bedding and she spanked Alasana and Chuckie got mad about Alasana being spanked?

She lies so bad I don't believe anything she says. I wouldn't doubt that she did that crap to herself, she is an idiot. She's just now saying all this after she was still sticking up for him during that time? Ole Crayler is back at it again.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mac-n-cheese wrote:Here's this whole mess before she decides to delete it..
Also didn't when they got back together this time didn't she say she lied about the abuse because she was mad at him. And that she lies about people when she's upset. So what is it Tayler is he abusive or not?
"we was"....Tayler, if I ever see you in person I will hit you with a dictionary. Or my fists, because you need a girl to hit your weak ass.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

She does realize how far she's taking this right? This is a SERIOUS claim she's making. I would be surprised if one of the Herrons snaps and makes a huge post calling her out on her shit
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Top one looks like she threw makeup on it so I'm still not believing it.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

PS that bruise on her leg is nothing. I was in the hospital this week and got a bigger bruise from an IV. Soooo
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Are you happy you defended her now, Sara?
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Panda714 wrote:Anyone else think she punched herself in the face and ran into a table?
I do because I give myself worse bruises walking around the house.
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

Chuckie could be a dick and instead of giving her tax return money just tell her that she could claim the kids next year. She has no income so she doesn't file taxes so she wouldn't get a return which means no money.

If you want a good laugh, go to some of the pages of the dumb asses that write her supportive comments. I can see if they just started following her and they have t been through her cycles but I grantee a lot of them have been around for a while. People that support her are just as bad as she is. I feel so bad for the kids of these parents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

I think next year Chuckie should claim the kids with her permission and Then just not give her any of the money and take it upon himself to buy the children things that they need so she can't use a dime of it on herself. That will drive her nuts and it'll be hilarious.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

leem91 wrote:I think next year Chuckie should claim the kids with her permission and Then just not give her any of the money and take it upon himself to buy the children things that they need so she can't use a dime of it on herself. That will drive her nuts and it'll be hilarious.

She'll need it because she'll be pregnant with their fifth child by then

somewhatsilent
Informer
Informer

Unread post by somewhatsilent »

leem91 wrote:I think next year Chuckie should claim the kids with her permission and Then just not give her any of the money and take it upon himself to buy the children things that they need so she can't use a dime of it on herself. That will drive her nuts and it'll be hilarious.
He has to already be claiming them since she has zero income she would get nothing back for them alone. I dont know why the hell he gives her ANY money. He should take her "half" and go get each of the kids clothes, school supplies, food, toiletries, backpacks and school supplies, toys ect. For the year. She couldnt say SHIT to that

Not give her the money so she can waist in on a bunch of shit she will pawn in 3 months anyway.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

That isn't her (jk)
Remember what she said when people said she was dumb for getting back with him after all the crap he's done to her and she responded back with something about it didn't happen and who's to say her account wasn't hacked and somebody else could had posted all that stuff.

I don't believe you Tayler, I think your account is hacked lmao.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”