TaylerTragedy: The Probation Violation Procreation Part 53

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy: The Probation Violation Procreation Part

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Last here he didn't give her any money and just bought the kids clothes and I remember how upset she was because of course she wanted that money for herself.

Hey remember when she said her and chuckie were looking at houses and that she was going to be rocking a mini van this year? Ha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by hannahbanana »

somewhatsilent wrote:
leem91 wrote:I think next year Chuckie should claim the kids with her permission and Then just not give her any of the money and take it upon himself to buy the children things that they need so she can't use a dime of it on herself. That will drive her nuts and it'll be hilarious.
He has to already be claiming them since she has zero income she would get nothing back for them alone. I dont know why the hell he gives her ANY money. He should take her "half" and go get each of the kids clothes, school supplies, food, toiletries, backpacks and school supplies, toys ect. For the year. She couldnt say SHIT to that

Not give her the money so she can waist in on a bunch of shit she will pawn in 3 months anyway.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
That's what he did last year, he brought the kids $300 worth of clothes, and Tayler threw a huge fit to chuckie's mom about how that money should of been given to her instead AND still wanted half his tax money. :(
somewhatsilent
Informer
Informer

Unread post by somewhatsilent »

He should spend 2 grand at LEAST on the kids. They get 10k for taxes with 3 kids and the earned income tax credit because he makes below poverty.

mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

somewhatsilent wrote:He should spend 2 grand at LEAST on the kids. They get 10k for taxes with 3 kids and the earned income tax credit because he makes below poverty.

My thing is with having Tayler as the one that has the kids most of the time and him buying stuff for the kids for them to have at home.....it is literally pointless. She clearly doesn't like them having too much toys since they don't hardly have any despite the fact they always get toys for Easter, their birthday, and Christmas. She gave away almost all their clothes once they had head lice and she would probably sell any "extra" clothes they got. Their food is paid for by food stamps, WIC, etc. Electric and other utilities are paid for by the state. A lot of the time the state gives so much in cash assistance as well.

He worked hard for his money and she's too much of a pos to trust.
I'm not saying he is better but she is not trust worthy so I'm sure it's hard to get those poor kids anything unless he has custody and knew the money, clothes, and other essentials were actually going towards the kids.
Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lalalalaneybug »

I truly wish I could send those kiddos some clothes and toys. They deserve to have SOMETHING of their own that they can enjoy...I would feel so guilty if I didn't make sure my kid had her own things. Unfortunately, I'm sure Tayler would just get rid of anything sent to the kids. :/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
somewhatsilent
Informer
Informer

Unread post by somewhatsilent »

mamamayhem14 wrote:
somewhatsilent wrote:He should spend 2 grand at LEAST on the kids. They get 10k for taxes with 3 kids and the earned income tax credit because he makes below poverty.

My thing is with having Tayler as the one that has the kids most of the time and him buying stuff for the kids for them to have at home.....it is literally pointless. She clearly doesn't like them having too much toys since they don't hardly have any despite the fact they always get toys for Easter, their birthday, and Christmas. She gave away almost all their clothes once they had head lice and she would probably sell any "extra" clothes they got. Their food is paid for by food stamps, WIC, etc. Electric and other utilities are paid for by the state. A lot of the time the state gives so much in cash assistance as well.

He worked hard for his money and she's too much of a pos to trust.
I'm not saying he is better but she is not trust worthy so I'm sure it's hard to get those poor kids anything unless he has custody and knew the money, clothes, and other essentials were actually going towards the kids.
True. Tayler is such a POS

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

It really upsets me that this loser has custody of the kids and is bringing ANOTHER into the world. She's so selfish, mean, not to mention a whore that cares more about her man of the week than her kids, and a liar. WHY DOES THIS WOMAN HAVE CUSTODY?!?!?!
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Piperx
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Piperx »

They need to go to meditation. He needs to pay child support, go to AA,they need therapy/ counseling. No connect orders. Supervised visitation. Stay single.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

somewhatsilent wrote:
leem91 wrote:I think next year Chuckie should claim the kids with her permission and Then just not give her any of the money and take it upon himself to buy the children things that they need so she can't use a dime of it on herself. That will drive her nuts and it'll be hilarious.
He has to already be claiming them since she has zero income she would get nothing back for them alone. I dont know why the hell he gives her ANY money. He should take her "half" and go get each of the kids clothes, school supplies, food, toiletries, backpacks and school supplies, toys ect. For the year. She couldnt say SHIT to that

Not give her the money so she can waist in on a bunch of shit she will pawn in 3 months anyway.

Didn't he do that last year, and she went ballistic? He bought the kids a bunch of stuff-- clothes, mostly-- with "her half", and she went on a major snit.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... d14af3.jpg[/img]

Didn't she show a picture a few days ago with her blocking him? How did she have the texts from earlier if he was blocked? I bet she is going to delete everything soon especially if he keeps posting stuff about her. She thinks posting his stuff makes him look bad but all it does is prove what a government leach she is.

imherenow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by imherenow »

I'm seriously in such constant disbelief with this girl. Like I can't believe that this is someone's real life and that they continue popping out babies and wasting tax money on MacBooks that will pawned off again in 3 months. Oh, and also bringing around new dick every other week because she can't function without some random in her bed.

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

"Just wait" Just wait for what, you sleeze? Wait for you to get a job? That isn't gonna happen. Wait for you to own up to all your shit and admit you're a piece of shit? Nope. Wait for WHAT? I don't like Chuckie, but Tayler, you have nothing against him for that.

And child support 2x a month? When I was growing up my mom got it once a month and it was barely anything. She should be more grateful.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

"Wasted it on Monsters" says the moron who keeps drinking Mountain Dew all day instead of water while pregnant

Also I think the screenshots she was posting of messages were a conversation between be strip club guy and Chuckie that the strip club guy sent her
WombService
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WombService »

Can someone clear up what is going on with the "strip club guy"? Chuckie went to a strip club? Or Tayler? She got triggered because Chuckie bought other girls stuff, I got that. And someone saw Chuckie buying condoms? Sorry y'all, was in bed sick last night and now I'm working like an adult you know.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

WombService wrote:Can someone clear up what is going on with the "strip club guy"? Chuckie went to a strip club? Or Tayler? She got triggered because Chuckie bought other girls stuff, I got that. And someone saw Chuckie buying condoms? Sorry y'all, was in bed sick last night and now I'm working like an adult you know.
Apparently some dude who probably works at the strip club saw Chuckie there(I guess he also bought condoms)and reported back to Tayler
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

I'm still wondering why she cares that Chuckie is spending HIS money at strip clubs, on alcohol, condoms, or roses. HE is working for HIS money and not sitting on HIS ass mooching off the government.
WombService
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WombService »

Lol wait if Shitterpool Hoe-slutio has a town strip club why is Tayler unemployed? She has friends there!
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Panda714 wrote:
WombService wrote:Can someone clear up what is going on with the "strip club guy"? Chuckie went to a strip club? Or Tayler? She got triggered because Chuckie bought other girls stuff, I got that. And someone saw Chuckie buying condoms? Sorry y'all, was in bed sick last night and now I'm working like an adult you know.
Apparently some dude who probably works at the strip club saw Chuckie there(I guess he also bought condoms)and reported back to Tayler

And why is that her business? She's done with him right? She's onto the next woman beating rapist so why does she care what HE does with HIS time with the money HE earned from HIS work? Jesus christ, I lowkey feel sorry for him for getting himself involved with her. She's fucking psycho.

red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... ee6f8b.jpg[/img]

Thought she wasn't saying who the father was? Whoops!

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”