Lindsandbaby Part 10

subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Lindsandbaby Part 10

Unread post by subject99 »

I'm surpise she did a weightless update as well. She still looks the same to me but to each their own opinions.

The target haul. Okay she can't "live without chocolate milk". Yet buys almond milk then mixes in a chemical powder...how is that healthy??? Just buy chocolate almond milk!! It literally taste like melted ice cream!!! And it's healthier than the chemical powder.

Plot twist she isn't losing weight because she is pregnant! That's why they are getting married next month!

They have only been together for a year...sp instead of them looking bad for being pregnant they will get married then announce they are pregnant....
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Kristy hasn't posted anything about Lindsay's impending marriage. I wonder if they had some sort of falling-out, or if they're just trying to keep it hush-hush? It seems strange, because she made a huge deal out of her son's engagement and marriage.
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

This is lindseys third engagement...she was engaged to Jared, Alex proposed now I think his name is Eric...so...if I was kristy I wouldn't be flaunting it either because it may not happen in March...
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

In her chili recipe video, there's a big dog in a cage. I'm no dog expert, but why cage the dog in a tiny space when you're at home to supervise? :?
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

placebo wrote:In her chili recipe video, there's a big dog in a cage. I'm no dog expert, but why cage the dog in a tiny space when you're at home to supervise? :?
Sometimes we cage our dog when he's misbehaving and we're home. Although he's a 5 lb dog in a 40 lb dog cage lol
sparkleunicornxo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sparkleunicornxo »

We have a 80 pound dog when my sons eating he gets put in his kennel but it's also meant for Great Danes so it's huge lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She get married today?
Karissa7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Karissa7 »

I saw where she was getting married. I'm very surprised. I hope she finds happiness. I can't help but think this dude gives off a douchey vibe, though. I wonder why they're keep everything so hush hush? Wonder if she is pregnant? I am surprised she didn't wait until she lost more weight.

Also, I can't believe her mom weighs less than her now. Good for her, though.
scarp
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by scarp »

What is her mums channel?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Her stomach looks awfully round like a pregnancy belly...wonder if she will announce that soon.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

She changed her Instagram profile description to "married" the second she got married. That is the first thing she wants people to know about her. Just one of my personal pet peeves when women only define themselves by their relationship status. Nothing about her sons, even.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I bet she thinks that being married makes the fact she has 2 kids so young a lot better, despite the fact that he is not the father of either of her kids.

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

scarp wrote:What is her mums channel?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It might not be anymore but it was mrsfat2fit-

In other news her mom seems to be doing really well (working out and nursing school) she's still a terrible enabler though.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
jacqueline94
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jacqueline94 »

She posted a new video today. Apparently she quit her job and is not in school anymore. :roll:
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

In "the lost files" video looks like they moved again! No stability in this girls life. Seems like she given up on her healthy eating haha all that coffee sugar drinks. Eating take away still. How unfortunate.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

jacqueline94 wrote:She posted a new video today. Apparently she quit her job and is not in school anymore. :roll:
She claims she'll be doing YouTube full time...guess we'll see another video from her in about a month! :D
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Interesting. Anyone watch the latest videos?
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

I did, did she say she was going to try to have another baby? If so that's a shame, she literally just got married, I'd wait a couple more years she seems to be just balancing like with two kids as it is

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Their wedding sounded so unromantic. It was an agreement so they could buy a house, there was no proposal, no real talk about wanting to be together because they love each other. No, it was to buy a house.
Which I understand, renting sucks and it'd be great for them if they could buy a house... but it's kind of sad that they just agreed to legally get married just to buy a house.

So she's now a stay at home mum, but she only has her kids one week at a time. So what's she planning on doing with her life for the week she doesn't have her kids? I get that she hated her job, but why not look for a new job? Even just retail or something. I think being home 24/7 is going to make her depression worse, she will gain even more weight and it will make her lazier. I think part time work would benefit her so much.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

pennyajdg wrote:I did, did she say she was going to try to have another baby? If so that's a shame, she literally just got married, I'd wait a couple more years she seems to be just balancing like with two kids as it is

She said they want to have a baby but not until they buy a house. They just signed a lease on a little 2 bedroom town house so they won't start trying until they're out of that house. But by the end of this year they will start trying to have an baby.

Personally, I think she will struggle with being a full time parent. At the moment she only has the boys one week at a time, I think having 3 kids one week and then not getting that week off with the new baby will be a shock to her system and she will struggle.

Return to “Lindsandbaby”