Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby- She Hauls, He Stalls Part 23

Unread post by Yue195 »

staceybrax wrote:
Yue195 wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:Why cant B run with Nolan and Harlow??? Isnt there a thing called a double stroller? Drop Aria off, go for a run. It isnt rocket science.
and is white rice healthy??? and all that sauce on her slow cooker chicken (for her meal prep) like shouldnt you be eating brown rice, grilled chicken and steamed fresh veggies?? Whats the point in meal prep when the food your prepping has already been prepped. What am I missing?
Veggies steamed in the mircrowave in a bag will never be normal to me, sorry. I understand convenience but nobody can convince me that's healthy haha
Rice is better then pasta, brown is better then white but no rice or pasta or potato is better. Veggies and Lean meats is the best way to go for weight loss, carbs for muscle gain (someone correct me as I'm going off a friends meal prep explanation), but the things I listed above tend to be a staple food in most family homes.
Protein for muscle gain/repair. Carbs for energy Image you don't want to eat too many carbs while dieting because they do add a lot of calories, but they're an essential part of every diet. You're right though, lean meats and lots of veggies for weight loss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was about to ask you because I remember you have certificates on this area haha. Thanks I wasn't sure, all I remember was carbs are essential but limited but I forgot what for.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

I was side eyeing her meal prep lunch things. They are supposed to be mostly veggies. Hers were mostly that chicken covered in sauce that probably was loaded with sodium.

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

And boy, she does look a little chubby in the face. Maybe that's why she highlights to the gods.

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

So for her meal prep to get healthy she made white rice (carb aka sugar), sugared chicken, sugared pineapple (so sugared sugar), and steamed broccoli.

LeahxYumiko
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LeahxYumiko »

Offtopic: Carbs are essential for fast energy. However, her meals look kinda okay. But VERY unhealthy.

Ideas:
1st meal idea:

4 oz sirloin steak or 6 oz of grilled chicken
2 oz of *steamed or raw* green beans or spinach or broccoli
1/2 oz of brown rice or Jasmin rice (Jasmin rice is more healthy than white rice; ideally brown rice)

2nd meal idea

Whole wheat toast with almond butter and bananas along with 1 oz of vegetables on the side

3rd meal idea

4 oz Tilapia over 1 oz of jasmin rice along with 2 oz of vegetables

All ideas I stole from my brother <3

These videos are also helpful:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZVXSnhFw0Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMDBQUexV1s

Sorry I did not mean to go off topic, but since she wants to publicly show meal prep...

Anyways, gosh someone needs more money for target hauls and wash claws!
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Why does she always have to shout out "real mom moment" anytime two kids are needing attention at once? Harlow had started fussing for like 5 seconds and aria was just sitting with her homework..
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

And yeah right saying she's going to use a care.com babysitter....ean's mom is always the one that watches the kids
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

I got my answer..she's 3 for 3 this week. How embarrassing is that? It screams I blew too much money on all things white. Vanessa actually beat her to this sponsorship. She Did hers a few days ago. I don't know why they would sponsor Britney bc the girl ever leaves the house for anything other than target and old navy. You would think they'd want to sponsor someone that is actually busy enough to use it.
cannon19
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cannon19 »

What ever happened to that blue double jogging stroller that she had?
madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

cannon19 wrote:What ever happened to that blue double jogging stroller that she had?
She probably got rid of it since it wasn't white

DecemberEm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DecemberEm »

She actually can't jog with Harlow yet. She has to be at least 6 months old.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

madi_b_123 wrote:
cannon19 wrote:What ever happened to that blue double jogging stroller that she had?
She probably got rid of it since it wasn't white

It was a crappy brand and she needs only the best for her kids. If it was a BOB she would have kept it.
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

Actually guys I heard brown rice really isn't better than white rice cause it's harder to digest. There's articles on it

Crystal-heart81
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Crystal-heart81 »

She calls dumbbells "dumb balls".
Gray
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gray »

Crystal-heart81 wrote:She calls dumbbells "dumb balls".
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

HarlowCarlo wrote:Actually guys I heard brown rice really isn't better than white rice cause it's harder to digest. There's articles on it

Both take a long time to digest (hence why I called it a family staple food, keeps you feeling full longer). Brown taking longer isn't a bad thing as white rice has a high GI (raises your blood sugar levels) where brown, which has a lower GI, is proven to reduce chances of T2 diabetes, but not eating either reduces your chances more. Brown has the advantage of still having more protein, fiber, nutrients and mineral that white doesn't have as brown is still in its husk. But high fiber diets can be dangerous and mess with your intestines which is why you limit of how much you need, which is why articles (careful that they weren't paleodiet based articles) will say white is better because in countries like China, brown is partially milled so the effects are less but in America/ possibly Australia, brown rice isn't milled at all. But in the form of a diet/weight loss, eating any kind of rice is pointless, nothing proves it's helps with weight loss. The difference between brown and white is white is just brown rice with the husk removed and brown just has a tiny bit more benefits via husk. But you're better off to have neither.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

She must have gotten her credit card bills in.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Oh lord guys, it was a rhetorical question. I wasnt actually asking about the health benefits of rice but it was nice of seem people to chime in, maybe we can end it now though before it becomes 4 pages of back and forth?
I was just saying if you are meal planning for weight loss is white rice/slow cooked chicken covered in sauce and bagged veggies really ideal?
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Oh lord guys, it was a rhetorical question. I wasnt actually asking about the health benefits of rice but it was nice of seem people to chime in, maybe we can end it now though before it becomes 4 pages of back and forth?
I was just saying if you are meal planning for weight loss is white rice/slow cooked chicken covered in sauce and bagged veggies really ideal?
Lol sorry. Stacey would be best to answer your question as she's more informed on nutrition and body. My understanding is grilled chicken is better, frozen veggies are fine so bagged can't be that bad but fresh is better, sauces can be high in sodium so plain or seasoned is better.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She could use barley or quinoa instead of rice. But alas it's gotta be white rice. God forbid it have a little color lol.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”