KKandBabyScreech | Part 5

pettyobserver
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyScreech: Part 5

Unread post by pettyobserver »

frequent lurker, first time commenter.. why the hell is khoa teaching jackson to put his head underwater when they STILL lack a damn fence around their pool?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

Omg did you guys notice when khoa and oscar were leaving the park oscar left Levi behind? Wtf like he was walking away and only looked back when khoa said something.

sjla6993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sjla6993 »

Okay I know this might be a stretch (bc we don't see what they do all day everyday I know) but when these youtubers clean (like Keren did in today's vlog) I've not once ever seen one pick up a vacuum or dust. Do they only have pick up shit and not actually CLEAN? I lived in Florida for a long time and I know it doesn't gather dust as easily as the desert where I live now, but I just can't imagine Keren doing that. She probably doesn't even own surface cleaner.
mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

sjla6993 wrote:Okay I know this might be a stretch (bc we don't see what they do all day everyday I know) but when these youtubers clean (like Keren did in today's vlog) I've not once ever seen one pick up a vacuum or dust. Do they only have pick up shit and not actually CLEAN? I lived in Florida for a long time and I know it doesn't gather dust as easily as the desert where I live now, but I just can't imagine Keren doing that. She probably doesn't even own surface cleaner.
I actually wondered that to with Keren, I never see her vacuum clean or wipe the floor, but her floor looks pretty clean, so she must do it.
Kyra sometimes shows vacuum cleaning.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Jackson lying on the floor at the park seemed odd, especially when he lay on his stomach like he was trying to either hug the bark chippings or smell them or something.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

HarlowCarlo wrote:Omg did you guys notice when khoa and oscar were leaving the park oscar left Levi behind? Wtf like he was walking away and only looked back when khoa said something.

i noticed that too! that was frikken terrifying. He really doesnt care at all about his kids. He is also really distant from alaya. I know she's an infant but it's like he's scared to even hold or touch her bc she's a girl xD
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Scar2016 wrote:Jackson lying on the floor at the park seemed odd, especially when he lay on his stomach like he was trying to either hug the bark chippings or smell them or something.
yeah i really dont want to be rude but something about jackson just seems...odd or off to me. Like i remember when he banged his head against the wall at the mall. and how he doesnt respond to his name or commands or anything. and then he randomly lays down on surfaces like that and isnt really responsive whatsoever. His eyes almost always look glazed. Im not gunna diagnose him ofc but something just seems...off.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

i love how jackson is terrified of oscar xD I think his wayy over the top attitude overstimulates poor jackson
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

mamaya10 wrote:
sjla6993 wrote:Okay I know this might be a stretch (bc we don't see what they do all day everyday I know) but when these youtubers clean (like Keren did in today's vlog) I've not once ever seen one pick up a vacuum or dust. Do they only have pick up shit and not actually CLEAN? I lived in Florida for a long time and I know it doesn't gather dust as easily as the desert where I live now, but I just can't imagine Keren doing that. She probably doesn't even own surface cleaner.
I actually wondered that to with Keren, I never see her vacuum clean or wipe the floor, but her floor looks pretty clean, so she must do it.
Kyra sometimes shows vacuum cleaning.

Ive seen her mop before.
dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

Wait why haven't we talked about keren's rant about how everyone tries to pit her and kyra against each other lol

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

dnbunny wrote:Wait why haven't we talked about keren's rant about how everyone tries to pit her and kyra against each other lol

Yeah that was totally directed at us lol
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

scar isnt even close to being healed. Keren: "i'm gunna try to do a cheerleading flip". Then she wonders why her tummy hurts... -_- i dont get what the rush is with keren and kyra--they rush into everything in life and it doesnt turn out great
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

i get the whole breastfeeding is normal and natural but i just dont understand keren and kyra's need to have their boob out all the time on the vlog for the entire world (including perverts) to see... i just dont get it
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:i get the whole breastfeeding is normal and natural but i just dont understand keren and kyra's need to have their boob out all the time on the vlog for the entire world (including perverts) to see... i just dont get it
The more people breastfeed publicly the more normal it becomes for society in general and the less it will elicit comments that suggest there is something sexual or wrong about it. The problem is that people are sexualizing something that is not sexual. Imagine if I said "I know that wearing sandals is natural and normal but I don't see why earth in a soul suit has to show her feet in sandals in public for everyone to see, including perverts who have foot fetishes". It is something they spend a considerable portion of their days doing and that is why we see them do it on camera just like we see them eat and clean.
Last edited by sasperillo on Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:i get the whole breastfeeding is normal and natural but i just dont understand keren and kyra's need to have their boob out all the time on the vlog for the entire world (including perverts) to see... i just dont get it
Yes! I was trying to say this earlier on when she first had Landon and someone said well that's what a baby does all day is BF so of course she's going to show it in the vlog. But to be honest they really don't have to show it in the vlog we all know she's BFs why does she have to keep reminding us she is the queen of BF.

watchinyt
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by watchinyt »

Lillouiepooie wrote:
Yes! I was trying to say this earlier on when she first had Landon and someone said well that's what a baby does all day is BF so of course she's going to show it in the vlog. But to be honest they really don't have to show it in the vlog we all know she's BFs why does she have to keep reminding us she is the queen of BF.

Exactly! Breastfeeding is completely natural but You do not have to show your breasts to feed your baby. I feel like woman that just hang it all out there are looking for attention because it's not necessary. It's simply a modesty thing to cover up nothing against breastfeeding at all.
watchinyt
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by watchinyt »

Lillouiepooie wrote:

Exactly! Breastfeeding is completely natural but You do not have to show your breasts to feed your baby. I feel like woman that just hang it all out there are looking for attention because it's not necessary. It's simply a modesty thing to cover up nothing against breastfeeding at all.
jasmine8p
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jasmine8p »

What the hell was she doing swinging Jackson by the arms like that!?!?!?

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
Scar2016 wrote:Jackson lying on the floor at the park seemed odd, especially when he lay on his stomach like he was trying to either hug the bark chippings or smell them or something.
yeah i really dont want to be rude but something about jackson just seems...odd or off to me. Like i remember when he banged his head against the wall at the mall. and how he doesnt respond to his name or commands or anything. and then he randomly lays down on surfaces like that and isnt really responsive whatsoever. His eyes almost always look glazed. Im not gunna diagnose him ofc but something just seems...off.
I am in no position to diagnose anything either and was careful to word what I wrote above. From what is shown it seems as though one of his more primary ways (at least at the moment) of connecting with the world is through sensory touch of the face. Another example; him laying on soft blankets, it's as though he gets more stimulation/pleasure from something like that at his age than from other sensory activities. Granted his parents don't show him any alternatives but it seems it's mainly his face/cheeks he's connecting with in these sensory ways.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

I agree. They can always choose to film only the neck up. Everyone knows how infants feed and we know they feed them. What's the need to film it and put it in most of the vlogs? They can always edit it out. It's not like they're in public and they have to feed him.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”