TaylerTragedy- OhioIsForHIPPAcrites

mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy- OhioIsForHIPPAcrites

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

He could be the best dad in the world though and she could be the biggest piece of shit and still get custody because a lot of the time kids stay with the one they are around most often to avoid "traumatic separation" and she's such a lying piece of shit manipulator that she could easily play the poor me victim role and he seems to have a short temper so in court her case would work well for her and she could easily win custody.

I'm not taking his side because we all know he is a huge piece of shit but most court systems are crap and will work in the mothers favors regardless of how bad it would be for the children. We don't know the kind of crap she says about him to the cops and/or anyone else. She probably claims he "beats" the kids like she posted online and acts like she is the innocent "perfect" mother that just sacrifices so much for them. I know Tayler and her stupid victim role. She's told me before that she was going to kill herself because of this website and that I should go on here and tell you all that and basically make you all feel guilty. Now, I have seen all her poor choices and what a crap mother she is. She'll lie and play helpless and like the rest of the world owes her and how she's such a damn good person and everyone that disagrees is a hater.
I have news for you Tayler. Almost ALL of us have tried to help you, give you advice, or friend you in some way but you don't want to listen, you don't want to change, and you'll always think your way is the best way. You'll continue to do what you want until either something horrible happens to you or your poor, helpless children due to your carelessness and the shitty situations you continue to put you and them in.
Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Primadxnna »

following~~

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ImageImage
Gray
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gray »

Ryder wrote:I haven't been in her thread in ages. Does she still vlog ?
Is this baby number 4 or 5 ?

She is starting up again, she has about 4 shitty videos up on her channel so far and this is her 7th... I mean 4th* kid.

To follow the train wreck her username is TaylerTragedy no spaces.

placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

If memory serves, Chuckie said in the past that he would want custody, but Tayler has deets on his parents. Apparently they've cheated tax system.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

She's obviously been storing up these bruise pictures ready for a moment when Chuckles called her out on something... then bam, she let fly her greatest evidence!!
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

She's so predictable. She pulls this shit every single year. When tax season rolls around she sucks so far up Chuckies ass that she almost comes out his throat so that she will get "her half" of his tax return and then as soon as she has the money and has spent it on herself she goes right back to calling him an abusive piece of shit. It's all apart of her routine. Why the hell he keeps giving her part of his tax return is beyond me.

Gray
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gray »

staceybrax wrote:She's so predictable. She pulls this shit every single year. When tax season rolls around she sucks so far up Chuckies ass that she almost comes out his throat so that she will get "her half" of his tax return and then as soon as she has the money and has spent it on herself she goes right back to calling him an abusive piece of shit. It's all apart of her routine. Why the hell he keeps giving her part of his tax return is beyond me.

I thought he was giving her the tax return money because she let him claim the kids?

I mean that's the only reason I can think of because OTHERWISE you are right he doesn't need to give her jack shit. As long as there is not a court child support order saying that chuckles has to split his refund $$$ with crazy then he doesn't have to.

nrsunshine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nrsunshine »

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 6a6717.jpg

No, what, who is it? We really have no idea.

You cover your tracks so well.

SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

As I mentioned Chuckie either doesn't want the kids or Tayler has some serious stuff to blackmail him. If we was a clean sky he wouldn't fear. That is why HE is dumb and stupid and subjects his children through this bullshit.
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

I bet every penny of that tax return is gone and now she's going to cry she has no money. I will never understand spending money the second you get it (on dumb shit.)
nrsunshine
Talker
Talker

I mean, I'm no expert but I believe if there isn't LEGALLY something in place he's not required to give her anything. As shitty as that is.

By the by Tater tot, if you're not working you don't get a tax return. He gets one because he works. While I feel like Chuckie is the kid who would crap his pants and run the wrong way to first base and congratulate himself on it, you're are absolutely no better.

Get over yourself, get a grip. Better yet, GET A JOB. JFC.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Febe wrote:I bet every penny of that tax return is gone and now she's going to cry she has no money. I will never understand spending money the second you get it (on dumb shit.)
And she's going to make excuses for the things she didn't it on..."I needed concert tickets because I never get to be a 22 year old because I totally didn't plan any of my kids"
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

So she couldn't claim even a few weeks at Walmart? I worked at a chain store for a month and made sure to claim that shit...
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

I would expect from a real mother and father to spend money on themselves. But let's be honest.....neither of them are.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Gray wrote:
staceybrax wrote:She's so predictable. She pulls this shit every single year. When tax season rolls around she sucks so far up Chuckies ass that she almost comes out his throat so that she will get "her half" of his tax return and then as soon as she has the money and has spent it on herself she goes right back to calling him an abusive piece of shit. It's all apart of her routine. Why the hell he keeps giving her part of his tax return is beyond me.

I thought he was giving her the tax return money because she let him claim the kids?

I mean that's the only reason I can think of because OTHERWISE you are right he doesn't need to give her jack shit. As long as there is not a court child support order saying that chuckles has to split his refund $$$ with crazy then he doesn't have to.

I think last year they were still married so he didn't need her permission and that's why he did it and didn't give her shit but bought the kids things like he was so supposed to. This year they were divorced so Idk how that works. I'm assuming he didn't want to try and be sneaky this year because he might not have gotten away with it.

I think you have to make at least 3k to file so who knows if she made that much at Walmart. I'm assuming she didn't. (I'm not sure on that amount)

nrsunshine
Talker
Talker

Aboogabooga wrote:
Gray wrote:

I think last year they were still married so he didn't need her permission and that's why he did it and didn't give her shit but bought the kids things like he was so supposed to. This year they were divorced so Idk how that works. I'm assuming he didn't want to try and be sneaky this year because he might not have gotten away with it.

I think you have to make at least 3k to file so who knows if she made that much at Walmart. I'm assuming she didn't. (I'm not sure on that amount)

I'm not 100% but I believe if you have any taxable income you have to file.

Now, whether you get something back or not is a different story.

Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

You don't have to file any amount under 2500. It varies by state. If you're reciving a refund you don't even need to file if you don't want to. The thing about it is that if she claims on her welfare that she has absolutely no income and no help from anyone, but then chucky claims them in his income tax then they can be both charged with fraud. It started in 2014 and I know a few people who can't receive welfare for the rest of their lives because of it.
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

I'm pretty sure it's called HIPAA law (this non-american thinks she remembers from older days.... ;-) )
I can't even with this girl... I couldn't make up stuff like this if I tried to write an episode of the bold and the beautiful. Meh. Poor kids.
Where the fuck is Tayler's mother?
up all night, got demons to fight
nrsunshine
Talker
Talker

sleep84 wrote:I'm pretty sure it's called HIPAA law (this non-american thinks she remembers from older days.... ;-) )
I can't even with this girl... I couldn't make up stuff like this if I tried to write an episode of the bold and the beautiful. Meh. Poor kids.
Where the fuck is Tayler's mother?
I can only assume she's out buying her cheerleading outfit and pom poms with her own welfare check so she can continue to cheer on her daughter and her never ending plethora of bad decisions.

Swear to sweet baby J the producers at Maury would pee themselves with excitement if they ever caught wind of this family.

QueenR_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by QueenR_ »

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”