Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Extreme Makeover (Modesto Edition) Part 89

Unread post by pianogossiper »

chelsieross7 wrote:
bbygal wrote:
D33f wrote: 1 frame. 2 last names Image
Aw, I hope she doesn't go crazy with "Skube" everything when 4/5 out of her kids have a different last name(s). My mom would sign Christmas cards and things as "The ___'s" when I had a different last name than them and it made me feel bad.
I remember once she made a comment when getting into the car to drive her kids to school and said something like "all aboard the skube bus" and I thought it was weird of her to say since no one else's last name is skube. I can see her putting some letter "S" decor around the house though since 3 of her 4 last names start/started with an S and 6/7 kids last names do too
The only kids who's last names are Skube are Caden, Tommy and Addelyn....

Lilia is Esquilin, and the twins and Landen are Roque.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

chelsieross7 wrote:
bbygal wrote:
Aw, I hope she doesn't go crazy with "Skube" everything when 4/5 out of her kids have a different last name(s). My mom would sign Christmas cards and things as "The ___'s" when I had a different last name than them and it made me feel bad.
I remember once she made a comment when getting into the car to drive her kids to school and said something like "all aboard the skube bus" and I thought it was weird of her to say since no one else's last name is skube. I can see her putting some letter "S" decor around the house though since 3 of her 4 last names start/started with an S and 6/7 kids last names do too
When has she had 4 last names? She's had Shafer, Roque and Skube. So it would be 2 out of 3 last names. And only 3 out of 7 kids have an S last name too.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

I would think that putting one sibling out of fives last name all over the house and referring to her car as the Skube bus would feel like a slap in the face to her other four children. Also how embarrassing it must be to schedule all their appointments for stuff.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Maybe it's just me but I haven't seen Jess's step dad Glenn for awhile... unless I've just missed him. I've seen Wendy and Jeff, but no Glenn.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
nrsunshine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nrsunshine »

I wanna get an Etsy sign made and send it to her.

"Shafer-Roque-Roque Again-Skube - All because one person couldn't keep her legs closed. Est; 2010"

nrsunshine
Talker
Talker

I really do wonder what she'll do when she can't say the phrase '7 kids in 7 years' anymore.

Oh wait, by than she'll have 8. Never mind.

I get exhausted just watching her life.

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

I'm not familiar with the laws in the US, could she technically do Esquilin-Skube and Roque-Skube? Or Esquilin-Shafer and Roque-Shafer?
nrsunshine
Talker
Talker

dazzled wrote:I'm not familiar with the laws in the US, could she technically do Esquilin-Skube and Roque-Skube? Or Esquilin-Shafer and Roque-Shafer?
I believe she'd have to have the permission of the father. She can't just go and change their names to whatever she wants on her own.

Mostly because by the 30th time she did it the courts would be like GUUURRRLLLL.

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

"SPEECHLESS." Recap (sorry it's late, my BFF just had a baby today!)

Panning to different "leprechaun mischief" for St. Patrick's Day
Jess and Landen looking at it all and whispering
Getting Lilia out of bed
Showing the older kids the leprechaun stuff
"He must have gotten away." "That's not fair..." Awww Kyson <3
More leprechaun talk...holy shit this is boring lol
Addie wakes up
Showing off Lilia's outfit, then Addie's non-green one (how do you not have green even for a baby girl?)
"I wear contacts every day, like, to see, you know?" Really, I thought you wore contacts to hear!
Discussing how her contacts hurt her eyes
Sped up footage of Addie playing on her floor mat; boys come to join her
Kyson vlogs, first talking to the camera then showing Jess
Kyson and Kaden riding bikes and talking
Kaden falls over - "yup, that was cool" LOL
Jess freaking out about K&K on the bikes
Taking Kyson and Kaden to school
Taking out a tree in front of the house
Addie watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Jess gripes about having to wear glasses anywhere from a week to 2-3 months
Sped up Landen eating, Addie rolling over on her play mat, and Jess getting Kyson and Kaden ready for baseball
Kyson and Kaden at baseball
Addie falling asleep at baseball
Talking about having a 16 year old and a 21 year old (Lilia and Addie in the future)
Lilia doesn't want to grow up
Jess's biological dad with Addie
Lilia in the bath with green water to end vlog
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Kmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kmommy »

Don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but anybody else think the house is actually under Glen's name? He was there when they were signing the papers for the bus. I'm sure Chris and Jess are paying for everything, but I feel like they should appreciate him more for everything he does for them.
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

She mentioned in passing that they're going to Legoland next week, I wonder if it's just the twins+Addie or if they're talking everyone. If that's the case they'd have to take Mimi too lol

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

I worked at a pediatric dentist. A lot of families had different last names and it was often confusing. And we also remember the parent who had kids with all different names

snarkyblonde
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkyblonde »

In jess' last ig pic landen is riding a quad runner without a helmet or any kind of protection. Wtf???? I seriously do not get being so reckless with your children. In CA it's illegal for kids to ride bikes without helmets...I'm certain that also applies to those things

chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

chelsieross7 wrote:
bbygal wrote:

When has she had 4 last names? She's had Shafer, Roque and Skube. So it would be 2 out of 3 last names. And only 3 out of 7 kids have an S last name too.
Whoops for some reason I was thinking the boys had the last name Schafer and jessss maiden name was Roque.. don't know why. I was picturing everyone but lilia having a last name starting with S lol I take back what I said. haha hard to keep up when she has a new name every few years

ETA: I meant 4 last names amongst her and her kids (esquillin, roque, and now alive, then her maiden name was shaifer)
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

Just watched the St Patricks Day vlog and I was wondering if it was just me - does Kaden still have a nappy for night time? Or were they just tight PJs that just gave that impression?
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Kinda random but remember when jesss did the house tour and someone made a joke about her closet being big enough to turn into the next nursery... well I was just on zillow.com looking at houses for sale in my area and one of the houses I looked at had a picture of the closet and there was a baby crib set up in it!! It was made up with sheets and everything, like I think whoever lives/lived there actually keeps their baby in their at night! I mean, it actually looked nice and if I didn't know it was a closet I probably would've thought it was just a weird room without windows or addition to the master bedroom. But still, kinda messed up and I couldn't believe it when I saw Hahahaha idk how to post pictures otherwise I totally would! Made me think of Jessica hahahahaha
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

Didn't Haylee used to have Hazzel's crib in the closet in her room? She'd taken off the doors and stuff so Hazzel wasn't ever like, locked in there, but the crib was definitely in the closet.

Personally I don't see an issue with it; if you don't need the space of the closet, shove a crib in there and it'll be out of the way.

The problem arises if you try and keep kids in there with the doors still on / use it as a bedroom when they get older.

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

pianogossiper wrote:Didn't Haylee used to have Hazzel's crib in the closet in her room? She'd taken off the doors and stuff so Hazzel wasn't ever like, locked in there, but the crib was definitely in the closet.

Personally I don't see an issue with it; if you don't need the space of the closet, shove a crib in there and it'll be out of the way.

The problem arises if you try and keep kids in there with the doors still on / use it as a bedroom when they get older.

Yeah, Hazzel's crib was kept in a wardrobe in Haylee's room to save some space, she just replaced the doors with curtains.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

I wonder what the other parents would think if they saw their kids faces plastered all over her snapchat. I'm sure she does the same for Instagram too but I don't use it so I wouldn't know. I would be PISSED if someone did that without my permission!
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Jess' snap of landen annoys me.. 'you got yourself a girlfriend' doesn't she understand he's only 3 & boys and girls can be friends? Fml
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'

Return to “JesssFam”