MandyJ
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyScreech: Part 5

Unread post by MandyJ »

Whateverumean wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:i get the whole breastfeeding is normal and natural but i just dont understand keren and kyra's need to have their boob out all the time on the vlog for the entire world (including perverts) to see... i just dont get it
I agree. They can always choose to film only the neck up. Everyone knows how infants feed and we know they feed them. What's the need to film it and put it in most of the vlogs? They can always edit it out. It's not like they're in public and they have to feed him.
It's because they gotta get those views from those breastfeeding fetish perverts. They miiight not realize that it's the fetishists that is the reason breastfeeding in videos is popular for views, but yeah. They definitely do it for the views and attention. Breastfeeding in public is one thing (and I do that with my kids with zero qualms) but when filming a video you can stop filming and restart after the feeding, edit it out, blue it out, frame the shot so the baby is not in the shot, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

sasperillo wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:i get the whole breastfeeding is normal and natural but i just dont understand keren and kyra's need to have their boob out all the time on the vlog for the entire world (including perverts) to see... i just dont get it
The more people breastfeed publicly the more normal it becomes for society in general and the less it will elicit comments that suggest there is something sexual or wrong about it. The problem is that people are sexualizing something that is not sexual. Imagine if I said "I know that wearing sandals is natural and normal but I don't see why earth in a soul suit has to show her feet in sandals in public for everyone to see, including perverts who have foot fetishes". It is something they spend a considerable portion of their days doing and that is why we see them do it on camera just like we see them eat and clean.
i get what you're saying and wish that was the case but i really dont think it will happen.i I dont think society will ever change as long as people are using breasts as sexual objects in music video and other media. and breasts are sexualized more than feet. but here's the diff, i dont broadcast my feet on social media xD
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Whateverumean wrote:
I agree. They can always choose to film only the neck up. Everyone knows how infants feed and we know they feed them. What's the need to film it and put it in most of the vlogs? They can always edit it out. It's not like they're in public and they have to feed him.
exaaactly. it's distasteful and totally seems like she does it for views and attention..they dont even edit her nipple out anymore and same with kyra..idk imo it's distasteful when a woman is all up in your face about breastfeeding. yes its natural. yes feed your kid wherever. But you dont need to whip out your whole boob on camera and film it
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Scar2016 wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
Scar2016 wrote:Jackson lying on the floor at the park seemed odd, especially when he lay on his stomach like he was trying to either hug the bark chippings or smell them or something.
yeah i really dont want to be rude but something about jackson just seems...odd or off to me. Like i remember when he banged his head against the wall at the mall. and how he doesnt respond to his name or commands or anything. and then he randomly lays down on surfaces like that and isnt really responsive whatsoever. His eyes almost always look glazed. Im not gunna diagnose him ofc but something just seems...off.
I am in no position to diagnose anything either and was careful to word what I wrote above. From what is shown it seems as though one of his more primary ways (at least at the moment) of connecting with the world is through sensory touch of the face. Another example; him laying on soft blankets, it's as though he gets more stimulation/pleasure from something like that at his age than from other sensory activities. Granted his parents don't show him any alternatives but it seems it's mainly his face/cheeks he's connecting with in these sensory ways.
ooh yeah i can see that! sad that keren doesnt provide any sensory play for him!
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

wow kyra actually used a breastfeeding cover at the gym...that cant be said for keren ofc
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

oscar should have been supporting alayas head when holding her instead of letting her head flop all over the place. tummy time is diff than when she's upright
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:oscar should have been supporting alayas head when holding her instead of letting her head flop all over the place. tummy time is diff than when she's upright
Usually I hate on them but alaya was holding her head up really well. My babies held their heads up early and I let them practice all the time like that. I never saw her head "flop"

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:oscar should have been supporting alayas head when holding her instead of letting her head flop all over the place. tummy time is diff than when she's upright
Usually I hate on them but alaya was holding her head up really well. My babies held their heads up early and I let them practice all the time like that. I never saw her head "flop"

her head was flopping up and down. idk i just heard bad things can happen if you dont. It's diff when it's tummy time.
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

It's really sad how much they talk to the "haters" on their vlog. Instead they should focus on talking to their subscribers. I feel as though they work so hard at proving us wrong and that they don't care what we say, but obviously they do considering they constantly bring it up.

bbygal
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bbygal »

jasmine8p wrote:I am in no position to diagnose anything either and was careful to word what I wrote above. From what is shown it seems as though one of his more primary ways (at least at the moment) of connecting with the world is through sensory touch of the face. Another example; him laying on soft blankets, it's as though he gets more stimulation/pleasure from something like that at his age than from other sensory activities. Granted his parents don't show him any alternatives but it seems it's mainly his face/cheeks he's connecting with in these sensory ways.
I quoted the wrong thing sorry bye :lol:
Last edited by bbygal on Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bbygal
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bbygal »

jasmine8p wrote:What the hell was she doing swinging Jackson by the arms like that!?!?!?
That surprised me coming from her too. It looked very Oscar-y.
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

bbygal wrote:
jasmine8p wrote:What the hell was she doing swinging Jackson by the arms like that!?!?!?
That surprised me coming from her too. It looked very Oscar-y.
She needs to look up nursemaids elbow, it's basically a dislocation caused by too much force on a joint such as swinging a child by their arms using all of their body weight it's very common and I cringe when I see people lift kids by their arms!

dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

They're shading us so bad on younow lol keren just went on a rant on how everyone thinks jacksons teeth are messed up from his binky. Lol

HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

Umm they are messed up from his binky. They're curved just like the pictures online. God I wonder what excuse she said instead. Prolly "me and khoa had braces so it's genetics"

Mlburk
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mlburk »

She's really gonna try and say that the pediatric dentist said his teeth aren't like that from the binky!?!?!?!?
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

All four of them are emotionally immature. The only reason they're shading comments here is because they feel safety in numbers by all being together. #HighSchoolers
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

What exactly was said on you now? Did she really say a dentist said it wasnt from a binky?
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Rkp65i wrote:What exactly was said on you now? Did she really say a dentist said it wasnt from a binky?
if that's the case switch doctors and maybe go see an orthodontist as he has more experience with malaligned teeth
Mlburk
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mlburk »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:What exactly was said on you now? Did she really say a dentist said it wasnt from a binky?
if that's the case switch doctors and maybe go see an orthodontist as he has more experience with malaligned teeth
Yes Kyra was going on saying that binkys can't do that tonteeth and for everyone to research it. And then Keren says "I've been to my pediatrician and a pediatrician dentist and they say it is NOT from the binky. She went on to say more but I only got to see the top 25 moments or something like that as the Live version was over.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Omg keren needs to burn that ratty t shirt with the stripes. It's such crappy quality and looks so worn out and her boobs were hanging out of it. I mean idk as a mom i'd think you'd wanna be modest around others but that's just me. either way it looks atrocious.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”