Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Whose Whine Is It Anyway? Part 22

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

tratra58 wrote:
whys0seri0us wrote:
tratra58 wrote: That was gross. Why would she think this is ok.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That is not how he herpes virus is spread. Omg. Please don't make ignorant comments like that.

The herpes virus is spread through skin to skin contact when there is an outbreak. I know this because I myself have herpes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was just icky with her sticking her tongue in the swirling chocolate. It is like licking the icing off the cake and expecting everyone else to eat it.....yuck. I think we all know how HSV-1 is spread.
Then just say it's gross. Don't spread the stigma that a person with an STD is gross or whatever.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ellie and Jinger are so obnoxious together. They scream so much! My daughter was watching Carl and Jinger's vlog, and most of the first 7 minutes was them trying to convince themselves how exciting and "so fun!" this backyard carnival was going to be. Maybe a few more people would have made it actually fun.
Ellie was also sticking her tongue in the cotton candy machine. And going on about how she had to have the Oreos that would make her poop pink when Jinger brought out the chocolate fountain. What is her poop obsession?
The saddest thing about the "carnival" was seeing both couples obviously more interested in vlogging than being in the moment and enjoying themselves and their families.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

whys0seri0us wrote:
tratra58 wrote:
whys0seri0us wrote: That is not how he herpes virus is spread. Omg. Please don't make ignorant comments like that.

The herpes virus is spread through skin to skin contact when there is an outbreak. I know this because I myself have herpes.

It was just icky with her sticking her tongue in the swirling chocolate. It is like licking the icing off the cake and expecting everyone else to eat it.....yuck. I think we all know how HSV-1 is spread.
Then just say it's gross. Don't spread the stigma that a person with an STD is gross or whatever.

If you look carefully at my response to another message, that is all I said.

The only thing I said is these two sentences which had nothing to do with HSV-1 as I clarified.

'That was gross. Why would she think this is ok'

This is a message board and I hardly think a stigma is being spread by means of an anonymous message. If you think it is, provide a response in a nicer tone rather than calling people ignorant.

Geez people are testy today...

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Ellie wears a full helmet with goggles herself 4 wheeling, but puts a bike helmet on the toddler. That seems safe enough Image

Total side-eye.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... ca663e.jpg[/img]
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

OldHag wrote:That "carnival" was so sad. I knew someone was going to whack themselves on the pool edge after coming down the slide. Glad it was Jared and not one of the kids. It makes me nervous when Ellie is so physically active in a video, I'm afraid she's going to collapse. Well, she kind of did in the bounce house.

And all the straddling of Jared. Like they're actually into eachother.

Is that StGeorge where Carl and Jinger live?? I don't recall StGeorge being so ugly.
Wasn't that so sweet of E+J to get six whole hoagie rolls for the fun carnival? They must have really pigged out. :/

I only passively watched the vlog. Was she really asleep in the bounce house? I saw her laying down in there, but they said she was asleep? Did she fall asleep with people bouncing around her? No way.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

winniewise wrote:
OldHag wrote:That "carnival" was so sad. I knew someone was going to whack themselves on the pool edge after coming down the slide. Glad it was Jared and not one of the kids. It makes me nervous when Ellie is so physically active in a video, I'm afraid she's going to collapse. Well, she kind of did in the bounce house.

Is that StGeorge where Carl and Jinger live?? I don't recall StGeorge being so ugly.
Wasn't that so sweet of E+J to get six whole hoagie rolls for the fun carnival? They must have really pigged out. :/

I only passively watched the vlog. Was she really asleep in the bounce house? I saw her laying down in there, but they said she was asleep? Did she fall asleep with people bouncing around her? No way.
I guess she was lucky no one bounced on her? Why is a twenty some year old so tired during the day.

I was surprised at the little they showed of St. George, it appeared to be flat desert. While Carl and Jinger's house is large and has the nice pool etc. I am still not crazy about it. Carl and Jinger have an odd channel centered around kids and I think food/pranks. I can't image coming up with new ideas for their vlogs with this type of channel.
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

tratra58 wrote:
whys0seri0us wrote:
tratra58 wrote: It was just icky with her sticking her tongue in the swirling chocolate. It is like licking the icing off the cake and expecting everyone else to eat it.....yuck. I think we all know how HSV-1 is spread.

If you look carefully at my response to another message, that is all I said.

The only thing I said is these two sentences which had nothing to do with HSV-1 as I clarified.

'That was gross. Why would she think this is ok'

This is a message board and I hardly think a stigma is being spread by means of an anonymous message. If you think it is, provide a response in a nicer tone rather than calling people ignorant.

Geez people are testy today...

My response wasn't directed at you, it was directed at the original poster.

tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

whys0seri0us wrote:My response wasn't directed at you, it was directed at the original poster.

Well, I will state my case anyways since it is a misunderstanding with a comment.

First, I would move away from a virus being a stigma. HSV-1 is very common among the (2/3) world population. I think HSV-1 would be just annoying (sometimes uncomfortable) during an outbreak, but by no means a stigma and it is good there are anti-viral meds that help reduce the symptoms. Secondly, a good teaching moment with a message would be just to say this is not how it is spread which I recognize you are right. Finally, this "original" comment is more directed towards the Griffith sisters who have been noted to not take precautions with family members during an outbreak and I don't believe there was any ill intent towards others who have HSV-1. Thank you.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Ophelia11 wrote:
Nuna wrote:This board seems so quiet compared to the Ruby and Bonnie boards, yet they have a lot of the same issues. Is it just that people can't even bother to hate watch anymore?

OT but, does anyone else find Ginger strange looking? How old is she?
I've have no clue how old Jinger is but she's really, really annoying. Like Ellie levels annoying. She's incapable of speaking, just shouting.
She's 33: http://www.famousbirthdays.com/people/j ... selot.html
I remember asking the EXACT same thing as you ref age and strange looking when they all went on the Hawaii trip. I couldn't believe she was only 33, thought she was around 40. The is strange looking bit, can't put my finger on it.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

whys0seri0us wrote:
tratra58 wrote:
Scar2016 wrote:There goes Ellie in today's vlog, spreading the Griffith's cold sores to Southern Utah in Carl and Jingers chocolate fountain. Way to go Ellie. SMH.
That was gross. Why would she think this is ok.
That is not how he herpes virus is spread. Omg. Please don't make ignorant comments like that.

Regardless, it was still a gross thing to do, with or without herpes. We're talking basic manners here also and it was gross and rude. I should have added a sarcasm comment to my original, we all know how the virus is spread.
PS: I never used the word gross.
Last edited by Scar2016 on Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

whys0seri0us wrote:
tratra58 wrote:
Scar2016 wrote:There goes Ellie in today's vlog, spreading the Griffith's cold sores to Southern Utah in Carl and Jingers chocolate fountain. Way to go Ellie. SMH.
That was gross. Why would she think this is ok.

Regardless, it was still a gross thing to do, with or without herpes. If Ellie had an open cold sore then yes, it does make the thought of what she did more gross. However, we're talking basic manners here also. If you think it's ok to stick your tongue/mouth in a communal chocolate fountain then you do you.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

winniewise wrote:

Like mother like son in that case, ref Cal falling asleep on the 4 wheeler. Do they have narcolepsy lol.
Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

What the goodness gracious is up with Ellie's bathing suit on "carnival day", not quite modest dear dumb Ellie! You are so very much a hypocrite! Why don't you google the word & learn a big girl word today!

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Today's vlog title. :? 8-)
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Emmalinelola1 wrote:What the goodness gracious is up with Ellie's bathing suit on "carnival day", not quite modest dear dumb Ellie! You are so very much a hypocrite! Why don't you google the word & learn a big girl word today!

I saw side boob several times during the montage. I thought it wasn't very modest either.
scottishcherry
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by scottishcherry »

the impression i get from the newest vlog is that Ellie is scared. i think she thinks that three or more kids would be too overwhelming for her.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I was watching Ellies face when Jared told her that Jackson asked if he was special. She has an oh shit look on her face, like she knows she has fucked up royally with that sweet boy. I hope she can turn it around. Jared was sobbing over how sweet Jackson is and Ellie was just awkwardly sitting there.
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

What do you do when views are down and your channel
Isn't growing.......?

YOU HAVE A YOUTUBE BABY!!!

(Face palm)

Any thoughts on gender selection for a girl?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Scar2016 wrote:Today's vlog title. :? 8-)
Nooo! You want a baby? We couldn't tell! You've been so subtle about it.
(Sarcasm, of course)

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

when the views are down... talk about that baby.

she admitted 4 months ago that was when she started wanting a baby.

and they've said after april, they'll be actively TTC. so... straight to the fertility clinic?

if missy's not pregnant yet, she'll be sure to get pregnant before ellie. just watch. #firsttimeeverytime, eh mithy?

Return to “Ellie and Jared”