E+J - Whose Whine Is It Anyway? Part 22

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: E+J - Whose Whine Is It Anyway? Part 22

Unread post by actuallydear »

oh and she kept talking about her stomach being in knots in the vlog today and kept saying it was like a few weeks ago "in the kitchen" because she was thinking about having another baby all day.... so i'm gonna guess that was the kitchen breakdown, as speculated.

sooooo..... who told ellie they were pregnant? julie, bonnie, katie or missy?
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKING FUCK?
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Scar2016 »

actuallydear wrote:Image

1) It's raining balls lol - their car trip chat ref getting pregnant
2) Jared's Dr Pepper gut is coming along nicely
3) Jackson stole the car talk scene with his falling asleep.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

All this childish behaviour from Ellie lately is so odd. Has she just come out of whatever depression she was in post-Cal? Is she struggling with something else and this is all a strange attempt to seem SO HAPPY? Is she just desperate for attention? What the hell is going on?

I can't even bear to watch how annoying she is. I also feel bad for Jared and the kids. Yes he picked her, but did he realize he was choosing a child?

We've criticized the Griffith CHILDREN for taking bites of frosting from the cake before it is served, but Ellie (an adult) sticking her tongue in the fountain is just obscene.

Makes me even sadder that Jackson is expected to be serious and well mannered all the time, knowing this is what he's seeing everyday.

Ok, maybe I don't feel bad for Jared if he's helping enable that...
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by freshbalsam »

Did they pack one outfit for the boys? I swear I've seen them in those outfits the last 2 or 3 vlogs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

Could Ellie have looked anymore miserable in today's video. She doesn't seem excited to start ttc.
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

actuallydear wrote:oh and she kept talking about her stomach being in knots in the vlog today and kept saying it was like a few weeks ago "in the kitchen" because she was thinking about having another baby all day.... so i'm gonna guess that was the kitchen breakdown, as speculated.

sooooo..... who told ellie they were pregnant? julie, bonnie, katie or missy?
I don't know if the dates line up. Was the kitchen breakdown around the time Randy and Anna told them they were pregnant? I know E+J's reaction was in their miscarriage video. Jared seemed very excited for them, Ellie didn't seem too excited.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

That conversation was so awkward as a viewer. They mentioned that Calvin had a difficult first year because he wasn't sleeping and had reflux. Um, what about he stopped breathing and had torticollis?

Did Ellie even ask Jared how he felt during that whole conversation?
bffb3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by bffb3 »

I'm not trying to defend her, but maybe she has that knot on her stomach because she's worried about the effect that being pregnant will have on her body? Doesn't she have hyperthyroidism? I was recently diagnosed with hypo and thinking about the extra energy you need during and after the pregnancy makes me want to puke.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

bffb3 wrote:I'm not trying to defend her, but maybe she has that knot on her stomach because she's worried about the effect that being pregnant will have on her body? Doesn't she have hyperthyroidism? I was recently diagnosed with hypo and thinking about the extra energy you need during and after the pregnancy makes me want to puke.
Supposedly she has HYPO, but given that she doesn't seem to get treatment that's debatable.
Green Jello
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Green Jello »

actuallydear wrote:Image

So....Ellie likes being slapped in the face with balls? Got it!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

bffb3 wrote:I'm not trying to defend her, but maybe she has that knot on her stomach because she's worried about the effect that being pregnant will have on her body? Doesn't she have hyperthyroidism? I was recently diagnosed with hypo and thinking about the extra energy you need during and after the pregnancy makes me want to puke.
She _says_ she's hypothyroid. But nobody knows if it's for real, because usually it's hard to lose weight, and obviously, that's not an issue for her, and she doesn't seem to be being followed by an endocrinologist.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lmmomSD wrote:
She _says_ she's hypothyroid. But nobody knows if it's for real, because usually it's hard to lose weight, and obviously, that's not an issue for her, and she doesn't seem to be being followed by an endocrinologist.

And we know she has no problem diagnosing problems online (Epilepsy, Diabetes, etc).
bffb3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by bffb3 »

lmmomSD wrote:

If she really says she's hypo maybe she should double check and ask her doctor about it. Hypo makes you gain weight and hyper makes you lose it, and I still haven't seen Ellie with love handles.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Maybe there is something else health related going on with calvin and she's worried that the next baby will have it too. I mean it sounded to me like they were admitting that calvins neck issues (and them not dealing with it properly) put a strain on their relationship.

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

I'm behind on the thread and blogs but I saw that Ellie admitted she pushed Jackson into a toddler bed very early and she was bewildered that Calvin was sleeping fine in a toddler bed at 22 months lol also when did Jackson foreword face in the car seat (even though viewers advised them to switch him to ERF), is Calvin rear facing?

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Did Ellie ever miscarry a baby or did she just have a difficult time getting pregnant?

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Also the newest video made me sad for Jackson when they said Calvin was their real miracle baby. And when Jackson asked Jared if he was a "special boy"...makes me wonder if he asked that because Ellie always goes on about how she "knows deep down that Calvin is special and deserved special cuddlesl

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

gymchick43 wrote:Also the newest video made me sad for Jackson when they said Calvin was their real miracle baby. And when Jackson asked Jared if he was a "special boy"...makes me wonder if he asked that because Ellie always goes on about how she "knows deep down that Calvin is special and deserved special cuddlesl

Do you remember a vlog not long ago where Ellie was talking about how she realized that Jackson behaves better after she pays him attention? It was the saddest thing that she was just realizing that. Jackson seems like such a sweet, curious child. I really hope he has great teachers and coaches in his future that will help build his self esteem.
lilwhiteindian
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lilwhiteindian »

Ducklings4 wrote:Did Ellie ever miscarry a baby or did she just have a difficult time getting pregnant?

As far as I know she didn't have a miscarriage, but when she was at the beginning of her pregnancy with Calvin she was told by her Dr that she was likely going to miscarry him. I don't know if that's a small part of the reason why she favours him so blatantly or not. It just breaks my heart for poor Jackson, I can't bear to even hate watch their vlogs anymore because I just feel so sad for him!

Return to “Ellie and Jared”