E+J - Whose Whine Is It Anyway? Part 22

winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Whose Whine Is It Anyway? Part 22

Unread post by winniewise »

This vlog of them just talking about how they're feeling made them so much more likeable to me! I almost feel bad about saying mean things about them yesterday.

I totally understand the feeling of being scared to commit to trying to get pregnant even when you know you want more kids. I stressed for months about when to start trying for a third baby and got pregnant by surprise before I figured out when I wanted to start TTC. I've never struggled with infertility so I can imagine it's even worse to publicly commit to trying not knowing how long it might take.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
heymallie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heymallie »

I really hope so too for Jackson and Finn. They are sweet kids and it's awful how overlooked they are by their parents. I grew up in a household where I was ignored by my parents. The teachers and coaches I had got me through it. I was lucky in that sense. Teachers and coaches matter especially when a child is ignored by their parents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ophelia11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ophelia11 »

The latest video has changed my opinion slightly on the whole idea of them TTC. Ellie actually looked really depressed and nervous at the idea. I wonder if the possible developmental condition that some suspect Cal might have is making Ellie nervous about trying for another baby. I'm by no means saying Calvin does have a condition, and it's likely not this, but its food for thought.

At least no more annoying Jinger in the vlogs. I usually do my hate watching sesssions on the train on the way home from work, it's a 2 hour ride so it's a good way to pass the time, but Jinger's constant shooting and "Wowwwww OMG" presence made for anything but a relaxing journey home. I don't know how Carl copes with her.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

The new video hasn't changed my opinion of E&J TTC at all. They are terribly selfish when it comes to their children and don't need any more kids. Just because they want a baby, doesn't mean they should have one.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:The new video hasn't changed my opinion of E&J TTC at all. They are terribly selfish when it comes to their children and don't need any more kids. Just because they want a baby, doesn't mean they should have one.
Hear, hear. They can barely handle the two they have, and that ginormous puppy, who isn't being trained. They don't need another baby. Their views are slipping. Gotta get preggers and bump them up. Plus, there's the whole Mormon "be fruitful and multiply" thing.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

That was sad. She did not sound like she wanted a baby yet. Her face was so saddened and annoyed by just talking about it. Just be honest. You're not ready, nothing wrong with that. She's sad because she's not ready but Jared is. Maybe she's sad because she doesn't want to gain weight ?!

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Amelia322 wrote:That was sad. She did not sound like she wanted a baby yet. Her face was so saddened and annoyed by just talking about it. Just be honest. You're not ready, nothing wrong with that. She's sad because she's not ready but Jared is. Maybe she's sad because she doesn't want to gain weight ?!

I don't think it's Jared exactly, but a need to get pregnant again before someone else beats her to it. It was fine as long as she could convince everyone Cal was still a baby and use him as an excuse to not go to conventions or do meetups, but now he's so obviously a toddler.

Having another baby is only going to lead to Jackson more neglected and ignored, and Calvin possibly starting to get pushed away and dismissed as well. They can't handle two, and three will only be worse.
Ophelia11
Talker
Talker

Ellie, much like Missy, just likes the whole "Wow I'm pregnant, give me all the attention!!!!" experience. They push any doubts or practicalities to the side because they need the sense of importance that poppin' out kids left right and center gives them, because their lives are otherwise boring and insignificant. It's one of the reasons I've never understood daily vlogging. Your whole life becomes centered around it. The minions constantly say "It's only 15 minutes of their day it's not a big deal!!!", but they miss the point. Can you imagine spending every single day trying to make each day unique, just so the viewers won't get bored?

My nickname for children born into families that were vlogging at the time of birth is "Viewer Bait Babies". Because that's essentially what they are. I'm not saying the vloggers don't love their kids, but from the moment of conception the child's life becomes all about the vlogging culture. It's like the Truman Show.

Ellie seemed aware of the impracticalities of getting pregnant, but the attention always has to come first with her and Missy.

Let's all jump on the hype train for Viewer Bait Baby 3.0! /s
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

Ophelia11 wrote:Ellie, much like Missy, just likes the whole "Wow I'm pregnant, give me all the attention!!!!" experience. They push any doubts or practicalities to the side because they need the sense of importance that poppin' out kids left right and center gives them, because their lives are otherwise boring and insignificant. It's one of the reasons I've never understood daily vlogging. Your whole life becomes centered around it. The minions constantly say "It's only 15 minutes of their day it's not a big deal!!!", but they miss the point. Can you imagine spending every single day trying to make each day unique, just so the viewers won't get bored?

My nickname for children born into families that were vlogging at the time of birth is "Viewer Bait Babies". Because that's essentially what they are. I'm not saying the vloggers don't love their kids, but from the moment of conception the child's life becomes all about the vlogging culture. It's like the Truman Show.

Ellie seemed aware of the impracticalities of getting pregnant, but the attention always has to come first with her and Missy.

"Viewer Bait Babies" would be a great name for the next Threat Title! I enjoyed your take on this new "chapter of their lives." It really looks like YouTube families are more and more of a planned entertainment production with this ending and not doing it for the memories. Babies/kids, trips, puppies, building and selling house, contest, conventions...all produced to increase income. I don't know if I have seen a vlog where they are announcing they are ready for the next baby as a focus of a vlog vs mentioning it casually.

And if it is a boy....I think Ellie will show her disappointment like Missy did.
Ophelia11
Talker
Talker

tratra58 wrote:
Ophelia11 wrote:Ellie, much like Missy, just likes the whole "Wow I'm pregnant, give me all the attention!!!!" experience. They push any doubts or practicalities to the side because they need the sense of importance that poppin' out kids left right and center gives them, because their lives are otherwise boring and insignificant. It's one of the reasons I've never understood daily vlogging. Your whole life becomes centered around it. The minions constantly say "It's only 15 minutes of their day it's not a big deal!!!", but they miss the point. Can you imagine spending every single day trying to make each day unique, just so the viewers won't get bored?

"Viewer Bait Babies" would be a great name for the next Threat Title! I enjoyed your take on this new "chapter of their lives." It really looks like YouTube families are more and more of a planned entertainment production with this ending and not doing it for the memories. Babies/kids, trips, puppies, building and selling house, contest, conventions...all produced to increase income. I don't know if I have seen a vlog where they are announcing they are ready for the next baby as a focus of a vlog vs mentioning it casually.

And if it is a boy....I think Ellie will show her disappointment like Missy did.
Yeah, exactly. And where does all of this income go anyway? More babies, animals, houses, cars and vacations. It's like an endless cycle. They're never satisfied for more than 5 seconds, it's always a new this or a new that. Once they get sucked in they lose all sense of reality.

And it all goes to hell in the end anyway. I mean, look at the Shaytards...
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

tratra58 wrote:
Ophelia11 wrote:My nickname for children born into families that were vlogging at the time of birth is "Viewer Bait Babies". Because that's essentially what they are. I'm not saying the vloggers don't love their kids, but from the moment of conception the child's life becomes all about the vlogging culture. It's like the Truman Show.

Jared and Ellie are 'ground breaking' (in their eyes) in the vlogging world, eg; the IVF Pain Olympics, so it's no surprise they feel like a Frontier Family of the YouTubes lol.

1) Eg; first we had vloggers filming their kids/babies cutesy daily moments.
2) Then we had vloggers filming their personal ''Wow, we're pregnant'' moments.
3) Then came the months long journey where we followed along on their pregnancy.
4) And finally, the brave frontier vloggers who stepped up to the ground breaking level and allowed us the 'privilege' of watching them give birth.
5) Now it seems (in the 'ground breaking' world of E&J), we get to be in on their 'pillow' talk about how they're ready to copulate and do it all again.
6) What will be next? The actual filming of the copulation itself? Vlog Title: THE NIGHT WE CONCEIVED OUR DAUGHTER!!! (I'm joking. I hope!)
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Ophelia11
Talker
Talker

Scar2016 wrote:
tratra58 wrote:
Ophelia11 wrote:My nickname for children born into families that were vlogging at the time of birth is "Viewer Bait Babies". Because that's essentially what they are. I'm not saying the vloggers don't love their kids, but from the moment of conception the child's life becomes all about the vlogging culture. It's like the Truman Show.

Jared and Ellie are 'ground breaking' (in their eyes) in the vlogging world, eg; the IVF Pain Olympics, so it's no surprise they feel like a Frontier Family of the YouTubes lol.

1) Eg; first we had vloggers filming their kids/babies cutesy daily moments.
2) Then we had vloggers filming their personal ''Wow, we're pregnant'' moments.
3) Then came the months long journey where we followed along on their pregnancy.
4) And finally, the brave frontier vloggers who stepped up to the ground breaking level and allowed us the 'privilege' of watching them give birth.
5) Now it seems (in the 'ground breaking' world of E&J), we get to be in on their 'pillow' talk about how they're ready to copulate and do it all again.
6) What will be next? The actual filming of the copulation itself? Vlog Title: THE NIGHT WE CONCEIVED OUR DAUGHTER!!! (I'm joking. I hope!)
Thank you for putting the image of Jellie sex into my mind. Lovely. Jared would probably be screaming "Joel! Joel! JOELLLL!" through the whole thing.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Ophelia11 wrote:Thank you for putting the image of Jellie sex into my mind. Lovely. Jared would probably be screaming "Joel! Joel! JOELLLL!" through the whole thing.
You're welcome (I'm sorry). What with Jared's Dr Pepper gut the Jellie sex would be more than just a portmanteau.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

I was mainly just shocked by the fact that they admitted their marriage wasn't always rainbows and sunshine.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Am I the only one that finds it really odd E&J decided to do the IVF giveaway because they didn't need that savings soon, but then they outwardly announce they are TTC at the same time these couples are doing their IVF rounds? Steaks the attention off those channels doesn't it?

Not to mention, as someone that struggles with IF myself, it is so odd for them to announce they are TTC at all given that Ellie's cycles are irregular and she may nit even ovulate in April. This makes me sure she's doing treatments or meds of some sort.
Last edited by HelloSweetie on Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
galifreyancatlady
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by galifreyancatlady »

HelloSweetie wrote:Am I the only one that finds it really odd E&J decided to do the IVF giveaway because they didn't need that savings soon, but then they outwardly announce they are TTC at the same time these couples are doing their IVF rounds? Steaks the attention off those channels doesn't it?

Not to mention, as someone that struggles with IF myself, it is so odd for them to announce they are TTC at all given that Ellie's cycles are irregular and she may. It even ovulate in April. This makes me sure she's doing treatments or meds of some sort.
I wouldn't be surprised if "kitchen meltdown" was the start of fertility meds. Something about that seemed really odd.

tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

galifreyancatlady wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Am I the only one that finds it really odd E&J decided to do the IVF giveaway because they didn't need that savings soon, but then they outwardly announce they are TTC at the same time these couples are doing their IVF rounds? Steaks the attention off those channels doesn't it?

Not to mention, as someone that struggles with IF myself, it is so odd for them to announce they are TTC at all given that Ellie's cycles are irregular and she may. It even ovulate in April. This makes me sure she's doing treatments or meds of some sort.
I wouldn't be surprised if "kitchen meltdown" was the start of fertility meds. Something about that seemed really odd.

I wouldn't be surprised either since her next birthday in the near future will be the end of free health insurance with dad. With their income, family health insurance will not be inexpensive and it is quite possible the coverage is no where near what her dad's covered. It would make sense to take advantage of this free/better insurance from dad. I thought it was interesting she said her second pregnancy was without a cycle like this is possible it would happen again? While watching this vlog, I felt it all seem scripted.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

when she mentioned she got pregnant with calvin, without having a cycle, she went to say something about what's happening currently, but she stopped herself. i don't think she's having cycles, tbh. just from the impression i got.

the thing in april, my bet is they're going to hawaii with bonnie and joel. she kept putting emphasis on doing big things, family activities and i don't think she was just talking about the trip they just did.

how shitty will it be if she starts TTC and gets pregnant while the IVF 'winners' are going through their cycle and they don't get pregnant? wham!
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Ophelia11 wrote: Thank you for putting the image of Jellie sex into my mind. Lovely.
the closest we'll get.
bam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bam »

did they really say that calvin is their real miracle baby? wow, can they get any shittier? what about ellie ovulating earlier than her fertility OB anticipated, making them miss their chance for an IUI, and just by sheer luck got pregnant with jackson? i understand that she wasn't having any cycles before calvin but come on, this isn't a competition! those kids are both blessings, i can't believe this is the same person from the "The news we've been waiting for" vlog. as someone who struggles with infertility, i cannot believe how disgusting E+J are.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”