E+J - Whose Whine Is It Anyway? Part 22

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Whose Whine Is It Anyway? Part 22

Unread post by Scar2016 »

bam wrote:did they really say that calvin is their real miracle baby? wow, can they get any shittier? what about ellie ovulating earlier than her fertility OB anticipated, making them miss their chance for an IUI, and just by sheer luck got pregnant with jackson? i understand that she wasn't having any cycles before calvin but come on, this isn't a competition! those kids are both blessings, i can't believe this is the same person from the "The news we've been waiting for" vlog. as someone who struggles with infertility, i cannot believe how disgusting E+J are.
You misunderstood. When they say Cal is the real_miracle_baby what they mean is he's like the Virgin Birth. As in, Mary didn't need to have sex to conceive, just as Ellie_didn't_need_to_'ovulate' for conception to take place. Essentially it's all about Ellie again, she herself created the miracle baby by her body being so miraculous. :?
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Scar2016 wrote:
bam wrote:did they really say that calvin is their real miracle baby? wow, can they get any shittier? what about ellie ovulating earlier than her fertility OB anticipated, making them miss their chance for an IUI, and just by sheer luck got pregnant with jackson? i understand that she wasn't having any cycles before calvin but come on, this isn't a competition! those kids are both blessings, i can't believe this is the same person from the "The news we've been waiting for" vlog. as someone who struggles with infertility, i cannot believe how disgusting E+J are.
You misunderstood. When they say Cal is the real_miracle_baby what they mean is he's like the Virgin Birth. As in, Mary didn't need to have sex to conceive, just as Ellie_didn't_need_to_'ovulate' for conception to take place. Essentially it's all about Ellie again, she herself created the miracle baby by her body being so miraculous. :?
He's going to bring balance to the Force!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

actuallydear wrote:
Ophelia11 wrote: Thank you for putting the image of Jellie sex into my mind. Lovely.
the closest we'll get.
Ewww. I can't believe they posted this.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

I think before she brings another life into the world, she should get her mental health issues resolved and try to pack on a few pounds. Maybe see a therapist and work out her issues.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Ophelia11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ophelia11 »

Today's vlog in a nutshell:

Calvin Calvin Calvin Calvin Calvin Calvin Ja-Calvin Calvin Calvin Calvin Baby Calvin Calvin Calvin Jackson Calvin Calvin Calvin Calvin Baby Jackson Calvin Calvin
ellawski
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ellawski »

Gosh, that kid is annoying. When Jared is explaining Cal that he needs to stay in bed until is time to wake up, and then he asks: do you understand? The kid's answer is the creepiest laugh I swear I do feel bad for feeling so annoyed towards a small child, but I just can't help it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

When Ellie kisses Jared, she always looks like she's hoovering his face
ellawski
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ellawski »

They literally do nothing but film their sorry faces yet they're so tired coming back from a week away? They don't even spend time educating their children, and just complain how complicated they were at church but wait!! they must have another one cause god forbids they lose their 50k monthly yt money to keep the ice palace without working a single hour per week.

OldHag
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OldHag »

actuallydear wrote:
Ophelia11 wrote: Thank you for putting the image of Jellie sex into my mind. Lovely.
the closest we'll get.
"I thought I'd straddle ya."
phie20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by phie20 »

Reminds me of all this positivity-is-a-choice-stuff, yeah Jared, you're going to have good and bad days with or without a new baby, but you don't intentionally try to have a baby with a person that is clearly mentally unstable.

In the end of the video: Ellie doesn't sound convinced at all! She's just going along with their plan, like there's no other way. Holy moly, I don't think its the right moment when you have to convince yourself everyday.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ellawski wrote:Gosh, that kid is annoying. When Jared is explaining Cal that he needs to stay in bed until is time to wake up, and then he asks: do you understand? The kid's answer is the creepiest laugh I swear ImageI do feel bad for feeling so annoyed towards a small child, but I just can't help it
It's like Jack Nicholson in the movie The Shining. :?
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:When Ellie kisses Jared, she always looks like she's hoovering his face Image
There was a series on Netflix called Lost Girl about a succubus. The way Ellie kisses Jared is like she's hoovering every last inch of energy right out of his mortal body, exactly like the female succubus demon lol. Maybe that's why she always stares at peoples mouths when she's talking to them.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

E+J - Whose Whine Is It Anyway? Part 22

Unread post by GymChick »

How I view Ellie:

I do not think Ellie is reserved about a baby because cal might have health issues, like some mentioned. Besides the neck thing and reflux he is fine now. He isn't behind in development either, like not at all behind even a little bit lol.

I think Ellie looked pissed off in the video because she can't stand explaining her decisions and life to YouTube. She is making the same face she makes when Jared thanks the viewers. She hates it, I think she struggles with a superiority complex with YouTube lol she dislikes the fact that in order to make money she has to suck up to an audience and share her life. I don't think she likes owing people anything, she wants to be a perfect Mormon wife who lives the highlife and fit in with all the well off Mormon moms, except those rich picture perfect families became rich through education and careers and don't owe anyone, had success through hard work. Ellie has to suck up publicity to her boss (the viewers) to keep cash flow.

I could be totally off haha

MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

Hey Ellie- if the thought of having a baby gives you a pit in your stomach, probably means you don't actually want to have another baby

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

gymchick43 wrote:How I view Ellie:

I do not think Ellie is reserved about a baby because cal might have health issues, like some mentioned. Besides the neck thing and reflux he is fine now. He isn't behind in development either, like not at all behind even a little bit lol.

I think Ellie looked pissed off in the video because she can't stand explaining her decisions and life to YouTube. She is making the same face she makes when Jared thanks the viewers. She hates it, I think she struggles with a superiority complex with YouTube lol she dislikes the fact that in order to make money she has to suck up to an audience and share her life. I don't think she likes owing people anything, she wants to be a perfect Mormon wife who lives the highlife and fit in with all the well off Mormon moms, except those rich picture perfect families became rich through education and careers and don't owe anyone, had success through hard work. Ellie has to suck up publicity to her boss (the viewers) to keep cash flow.

I could be totally off haha

Amen! This is my perspective of her as well. I also think this is why she rarely participates in the PO Box "thank you's" and avoids conventions whenever she can.

She just wants to be a stay at home mom, and YT is something she feels forced to do now to maintain the lifestyle she's grown accustomed to (and feels she's always deserved).
OldHag
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OldHag »

Jared mentioned with all the play in the pool, etc. his hip was really bothering him, and I could see it in his face. Must be a lot of pressure to constantly have funFunFUN.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

OldHag wrote:Jared mentioned with all the play in the pool, etc. his hip was really bothering him, and I could see it in his face. Must be a lot of pressure to constantly have funFunFUN.
Between the grey hair and a bad hip, Jared is going to appear to age a lot faster than the other vlogger dads.

He should start really start going to the gym again.
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

What exactly is up with Jared's hip? I know he's had surgery. I wonder if there's another surgery in his future? Is there a way to prevent it from bothering him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
alexandriablue
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alexandriablue »

Judging by the thumbnail in their "We want another baby" video, I thought they were going to do some huge, exciting announcement but it ended up them just saying it casually in the car...and not sounding happy about it at all. Weird...
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

alexandriablue wrote:Judging by the thumbnail in their "We want another baby" video, I thought they were going to do some huge, exciting announcement but it ended up them just saying it casually in the car...and not sounding happy about it at all. Weird...
Is it possible that a family or church elder suggested they may not be ready yet? Even though Mormons are supposed to have more babies, I can't imagine Jared's family would want to see E&J have more problems.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”