Jesssfam: Extreme Makeover (Modesto Edition) Part 89

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Extreme Makeover (Modesto Edition) Part 89

Unread post by cjl123 »

I am not a drake fan by any means and I like Jessica more than I like him but I am happy that he is seeing the boys more. They need that time with him. It is my personal assumption that every time drake sees them they do post on social media, some of you can claim that Natalie only post on her private FB but she knows they get around. I feel like drake needs to be consistent with the boys though, and see them regularly not just when it's easy for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JustBeingCurious
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by JustBeingCurious »

cjl123 wrote:I am not a drake fan by any means and I like Jessica more than I like him but I am happy that he is seeing the boys more. They need that time with him. It is my personal assumption that every time drake sees them they do post on social media, some of you can claim that Natalie only post on her private FB but she knows they get around. I feel like drake needs to be consistent with the boys though, and see them regularly not just when it's easy for him.

Exactly, hit the nail right on the head.
kecx12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kecx12 »

JustBeingCurious wrote:
kecx12 wrote:
JustBeingCurious wrote:How is it speculation when every single time they have the boy's it's been posted on social media private or not it's still been posted on to social media? I never said it was a bad thing nor did I say when he has them I simply stated that if he was actively involved in their lives it would be posted on to social media on a daily or a weekly basis as they have done in the past and continue to do so, it's not speculation the proof is in the pudding and every time they have visits.
It's pretty ridiculous to say that he's only actively involved in their lives if he posts it online. Maybe he, unlike Jess, actually values his and his children's privacy. I don't post pictures of my children every day or every week on social media, must mean I'm not an active part of their lives.
Again I never said that.
you literally wrote that if was actively involved in their lives it would be posted on social media. Not everyone is obsessed with social media and posts their daily activities on it. Judging Drake's parenting on how often he posts picutes of his children on social media is wrong.
JustBeingCurious
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JustBeingCurious »

JustBeingCurious wrote:
kecx12 wrote:
JustBeingCurious wrote:How is it speculation when every single time they have the boy's it's been posted on social media private or not it's still been posted on to social media? I never said it was a bad thing nor did I say when he has them I simply stated that if he was actively involved in their lives it would be posted on to social media on a daily or a weekly basis as they have done in the past and continue to do so, it's not speculation the proof is in the pudding and every time they have visits.
It's pretty ridiculous to say that he's only actively involved in their lives if he posts it online. Maybe he, unlike Jess, actually values his and his children's privacy. I don't post pictures of my children every day or every week on social media, must mean I'm not an active part of their lives.
Again I never said that.
you literally wrote that if was actively involved in their lives it would be posted on social media. Not everyone is obsessed with social media and posts their daily activities on it. Judging Drake's parenting on how often he posts picutes of his children on social media is wrong.[/quote]
I never said anything about his parenting, I'm going off from what I can see and what has been done in the past, and like I said before it my not be every single time but the majority of the time something has always been posted, birthday parties, baseball practice, playing with siblings etc something has always been posted so if they we're seeing them regularly like people have been saying that they have something would of been posted just like they have done in the past and continue to do so.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Omg....
SO does anything think they dye Addies melon?

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

We all know how the cycle goes. Jess will have addie calling another man Daddy within the next year and chris will be the new pos father and drake will have "stepped up" all of a sudden.

nrsunshine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nrsunshine »

smom12 wrote:Omg....

You can dye skin?
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Some people hate someone they've never met so much it's honestly scary. My godsons father didn't see his son for the first year of his life because his mom made it extremely difficult to see him,as for recently he has almost full custody because she's a shit mother, anyway not a lot of people know he's his sole caretaker because he doesn't constantly post pictures but every single time she has him she's posting him all over her Snapchat and Instagram trying to look like Mom of the year. We don't know the whole story I've said it once I'll say it a million more times I really really
Hope he sees them more than we think he does because they really need him for the sake of their future
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

nrsunshine wrote:

You can dye skin?
Why not?? She's a super baby remember?

kalakala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kalakala »

How do you know it's every time?

He can't win if he doesn't post it's assumed he never sees them and if he does then he's a twat who only posts when he has them.

Its more then possible that he has them more but only posts pictures every now and then. My kids dad has them every other weekend plus other days and he doesn't post pictures every time.

I think the fact jess hasn't bitched about hi in a long time speaks volumes. Lie by omission
nrsunshine
Talker
Talker

smom12 wrote:
nrsunshine wrote:

You can dye skin?

Lmfao.

So, when do you honk we'll be let in on the fact that there was a chemical mishap at the hospital and little Adverb now has super powers?
nrsunshine
Talker
Talker

nrsunshine wrote:
smom12 wrote:
nrsunshine wrote: You can dye skin?

Lmfao.

So, when do you honk we'll be let in on the fact that there was a chemical mishap at the hospital and little Adverb now has super powers?
HONK. Great now I can't stop laughing at myself.

**I meant think.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Lmao. HONK

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

Eddie is going to be a bigger brat than Lilia.
Not only does she have Jess for a mom, but Chris for a dad. Her entire life is now going to be heavily included by the time she died and super dad Chris brought her back to life and she's such a fighter!!!
Jess let it go to her head and she will probably make sure it goes to Addie's too.
Ugh I fear for those girls. Out of both of them I expect Addie to follow Jessica's footsteps more than Lilia.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

So how long until Chris cheats and becomes the new Drake?
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

So I took a nap today and had a dream about Jess. I dreamed they had moved near me and my friend had met Chris out in public and I saw it on my friends Snapchat. I texted her that I knew who it was and she texted me telling me he was telling her about how he and his wife had separated lol then I came here and was telling y'all all the details! .... I should not waste my dreams on them lol

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

twomommies wrote:

If there is any cheating, I really hope it's on Chris's side. I can't imagine what he would do to Jess if she was the one that cheated.

nrsunshine
Talker
Talker

violet-kelsey black wrote:
twomommies wrote:

If there is any cheating, I really hope it's on Chris's side. I can't imagine what he would do to Jess if she was the one that cheated.

Hopefully if Jesssss decides to get frisky with someone else she has enough presence of mind to hide the knife block first.
Chellebailson27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chellebailson27 »

Addy is what 4 months now? Just think....Landon was 6 months..when she was on a dating site looking for baby daddy number 3 the thought makes me CRINGE

bbygal
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bbygal »

missy-1010 wrote:Eddie is going to be a bigger brat than Lilia.
Not only does she have Jess for a mom, but Chris for a dad. Her entire life is now going to be heavily included by the time she died and super dad Chris brought her back to life and she's such a fighter!!!
Jess let it go to her head and she will probably make sure it goes to Addie's too.
Ugh I fear for those girls. Out of both of them I expect Addie to follow Jessica's footsteps more than Lilia.
Has Jess ever mentioned anything about how Kaden is doing with having witnessed the tragic death? He's the one that's going to be traumatized. :(

Return to “JesssFam”