notapnutmommy
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Extreme Makeover (Modesto Edition) Part 89

Unread post by notapnutmommy »

bbygal wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:Eddie is going to be a bigger brat than Lilia.
Not only does she have Jess for a mom, but Chris for a dad. Her entire life is now going to be heavily included by the time she died and super dad Chris brought her back to life and she's such a fighter!!!
Jess let it go to her head and she will probably make sure it goes to Addie's too.
Ugh I fear for those girls. Out of both of them I expect Addie to follow Jessica's footsteps more than Lilia.
Has Jess ever mentioned anything about how Kaden is doing with having witnessed the tragic death? He's the one that's going to be traumatized. :(
I think she talked about it some in the video she made with Chris about the apnea.
But they aren't doing anything about it because she said it doesn't seem that bad. Or something to that effect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

notapnutmommy wrote:
bbygal wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:Eddie is going to be a bigger brat than Lilia.
Not only does she have Jess for a mom, but Chris for a dad. Her entire life is now going to be heavily included by the time she died and super dad Chris brought her back to life and she's such a fighter!!!
Jess let it go to her head and she will probably make sure it goes to Addie's too.
Ugh I fear for those girls. Out of both of them I expect Addie to follow Jessica's footsteps more than Lilia.
Has Jess ever mentioned anything about how Kaden is doing with having witnessed the tragic death? He's the one that's going to be traumatized. :(
I think she talked about it some in the video she made with Chris about the apnea.
But they aren't doing anything about it because she said it doesn't seem that bad. Or something to that effect.

Yeah she basically said he brings it up and asks everyone if they remember when Addie died and then in the same breath she basically thanked the heavens Lilia didn't see it.
They claim it hasn't affected him but who knows

Random19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Random19 »

Someone mentioned Addie's head looking like a boob and now I can't unsee it. Lol
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

missy-1010 wrote:
notapnutmommy wrote:
bbygal wrote: Has Jess ever mentioned anything about how Kaden is doing with having witnessed the tragic death? He's the one that's going to be traumatized. :(

Yeah she basically said he brings it up and asks everyone if they remember when Addie died and then in the same breath she basically thanked the heavens Lilia didn't see it.
They claim it hasn't affected him but who knows

He was probably affected more than they realize, but then again we don't know what the kids saw between her and Drake fighting because I bet they fought in front of the kids.
roseter
Talker
Talker

Unread post by roseter »

Ugh, anyone else think the banisters in Jess' house looked so much better before they re-stained them?

Atrigsdad
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Atrigsdad »

As far as how the twins were conceived, when you stop breastfeeding you have the possibility of ovulating twice due to your hormones regulating. Fraternal twins come from 2 seperate eggs so only the mother can cause fraternal. Men can cause twins but only identical. A good friend of mine is a twin. His grandpa is a twin with 2 sets of twins himself and his dad is a twin. Well, he ended up having 2 sets of identical twins himself. Imagine how that family looks.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Maisie_Claire
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Maisie_Claire »

I can't stand listening to Chris talk..

Why even put "dad"with an arrow pointing to Chris in the thumbnail like we couldn't tell if him or the 3 year old next to him was the "dad"?

Sent from my ASUS_X008DC using Tapatalk
smashleysays
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smashleysays »

We still pretending Chris is too camera shy for a husband tag, Jess?

And of course Addie had to make a cameo. Because we can have a video about Landen and only include Landen.

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

the thumbnailImage

I honestly want to know how his relationship is with the other kids. I know that they know Chris isn't their real dad, so is that why it seems like he just ignores them? Out of his four step kids, he's only attached to one? Idk, I hope I'm making sense.

sofreakingnotok
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sofreakingnotok »

So Drake had the boys this past weekend and he threw Landen a birthday party this year and what does Jess do? Why immediately posts a toddler tag with Landon and his DADDY CHRIS, of course. :lol:
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

Landen is such a cutie but I bet he'll be the first kid to get Jess' camera and launch it out the windonw.
Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mamafirst »

The only reason she can get away with pushing Chris as Landon's dads so hard is because Chris came along when Landon was like 2 seconds old.
We get it Jess, you banged a stranger after just having a baby and being freshly divorced and were lucky enough for that loser to stick around. Good for Landon for having him around but your twins are in need of some serious love and attention. They aren't stupid and can see the bond that you keep pushing in everyone's face. That is sure to cause tension between the twins and Chris at some point and maybe even between the twins and Landon. If not now, then as they get older and understand more. That's a lovely situation you put your kids in.

Anyway, I don't see how that wouldn't bother Jess that out of FOUR of her kids (not including Addie), he only seems to "connect" to one. Sad. I hope the twins really grow close to Drake.

nomis99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nomis99 »

The number of 10 year olds says things like "Drake has NEVER even MET Landen!" is concerning and hilarious at the same time

purplerain55
Informer
Informer

Unread post by purplerain55 »

I can just imagine Chris posting another photo about Adsense and captioning it "I saved her, in every way a person can be saved." like he's some titanic poet.
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

purplerain55 wrote:I can just imagine Chris posting another photo about Adsense and captioning it "I saved her, in every way a person can be saved." like he's some titanic poet.
LMAO I've never laughed so hard in my life!!! Image

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
sofreakingnotok
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sofreakingnotok »

nomis99 wrote:The number of 10 year olds says things like "Drake has NEVER even MET Landen!" is concerning and hilarious at the same time Image

And like everything else, Jess allows this lie to spread because she's a manipulative person with a messy life, trying to make it all seem picture perfect. Speaking of pictures, it just occured to me: I think she's not posting pictures of Addie sleeping anymore because it's not picture perfect anymore. Yes, she has milked the scary experience but actually showing pictures of Addie sleeping with the machine would truly put a dent in the perfect image she is trying to create. When she just talks about it, it's pretty abstract, showing it constantly makes it real. We all know how fond she is of the fake perfect image. It's why she doesn't aknowledge Drake seeing the boys too I think. "Drake's not around but we have the perfect family with Chris, who needs that loser?". I don't buy the gag order thing, are you telling me there's a gag order so Jess can't talk about when Drake takes the boys but it somehow dissolves when she doesn't have them and she can talk about how he hasn't taken them that day?

Also, I don't think the twins started calling Chris dad because they see him as dad. They probably did it because Lilia had Gabe, Landen Tommy Caden(and now Addie) had Chris and they had no one. So they latched on whomever they could and it so happened Chris was there. Plus Jess probably rewarded them when they started doing it, if not encouraged them to do it as well.
jmz223
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by jmz223 »

i know that step parents can become more of a parent than biological ones are, but the thumbnail of her new video just grosses me out. whats with putting dad and an arrow pointing at Chris. She obviously wishes it were the truth but I don't think she should be so transparent about it.
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

Maisie_Claire wrote:I can't stand listening to Chris talk..

Why even put "dad"with an arrow pointing to Chris in the thumbnail like we couldn't tell if him or the 3 year old next to him was the "dad"?

Sent from my ASUS_X008DC using Tapatalk
It's pathetic simply because he isn't the dad and never will be , she is setting the kid up for disappointment, because the truth will prevail.
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

Ps why not put best step dad ever that would be more realistic
kalakala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kalakala »

From toddler tag video
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “JesssFam”