KKandBabyScreech | Part 5

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyScreech: Part 5

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

um if oscar was filming with the gopro inside the water, and only oscar was with khoa then who was watching the babies up above when he and khoa went diving...
Notachild
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Notachild »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:um if oscar was filming with the gopro inside the water, and only oscar was with khoa then who was watching the babies up above when he and khoa went diving...
I wondered the same thing.
Newuser12345
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Newuser12345 »

Notachild wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:um if oscar was filming with the gopro inside the water, and only oscar was with khoa then who was watching the babies up above when he and khoa went diving...
Didn't the girls say the toddlers came back to have a snack, I'm guessing they stayed with kyra and keren while oscar and khoa filmed that

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Newuser12345 wrote:
Notachild wrote:
Didn't the girls say the toddlers came back to have a snack, I'm guessing they stayed with kyra and keren while oscar and khoa filmed that

gosh i hope so...the way they edited that didnt seem like it tho..
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Omg keren needs to burn that ratty t shirt with the stripes. It's such crappy quality and looks so worn out and her boobs were hanging out of it. I mean idk as a mom i'd think you'd wanna be modest around others but that's just me. either way it looks atrocious.

Yess! Its all ripped on the ends and arms.
Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

They're both living in cloud cuckoo land if they believe that using a dummy all day isn't going to damage a kids teeth. There's no need to research anything, Kyra - it's all been done before. I think I'd rather trust the professionals who know what they're talking about over 2 twenty-something's who regularly tweet teenagers asking for medical advice. Just go on Google, look at the effects of using pacifiers and then try to say Jackson's teeth aren't that way because they shove that ugly green thing in his mouth morning, noon and night.

I'm not really against babies using dummies, I myself allowed my daughter to use a one for sleeping and her teeth are slightly curved at one side, and I know it's my fault. I'll readily admit that. I'm just thankful it's hardly noticeable, unlike with Jackson where you can see straight away. Keren is just lying to herself and the fans that idolise her. Deep down she probably knows it's her fault for letting him have it so much, but she doesn't want to admit it. Instead she'd rather talk a load of bollocks and continue the same mistakes with her second son.
bbygal
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bbygal »

I love Khoa and Khang together. In Oscar's vlog of them fishing Khang kept asking for help "from Khoa" (being polite) while Oscar just sat there and did nothing, so then Khang switched to asking "somebody" for help lmao.
dasiesunshine
Amateur
Amateur

KKandBabyScreech: Part 5

Unread post by dasiesunshine »

Going back to when they first bought their home - Keren spent so much money on Christmas decor and her living room looked really cute and inviting. Now it's super boring, a doctor office waiting room looks more homey. I'd love to see her decorate it, without just being holiday themed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

dasiesunshine wrote:Going back to when they first bought their home - Keren spent so much money on Christmas decor and her living room looked really cute and inviting. Now it's super boring, a doctor office waiting room looks more homey. I'd love to see her decorate it, without just being holiday themed.

Lol taking bets on that being her next video

dasiesunshine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dasiesunshine »

Lillouiepooie wrote:
dasiesunshine wrote:Going back to when they first bought their home - Keren spent so much money on Christmas decor and her living room looked really cute and inviting. Now it's super boring, a doctor office waiting room looks more homey. I'd love to see her decorate it, without just being holiday themed.

I sure hope so, would be nice to actually have something none baby-related. Image

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

dasiesunshine wrote:
Lillouiepooie wrote:

I sure hope so, would be nice to actually have something none baby-related. Image

I hope they order the pool fence becore decorating lol
laesterschwester
Talker
Talker

Unread post by laesterschwester »

Guys, I know this is random but yet it drives me nuts:

Is it normal to say "Me and XXX" - Keren always says "Me and Kyra" or Khoa or or or (besides says me's.......).

I'm from Germany and we have a literal saying that goes "The donkey mentions itself first" as so you should always say "XXX and me" in order to be polite.

Is there something similar to this in the US? It just makes her so much more bitchy to me.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

laesterschwester wrote:Guys, I know this is random but yet it drives me nuts:

Is it normal to say "Me and XXX" - Keren always says "Me and Kyra" or Khoa or or or (besides says me's.......).

I'm from Germany and we have a literal saying that goes "The donkey mentions itself first" as so you should always say "XXX and me" in order to be polite.

Is there something similar to this in the US? It just makes her so much more bitchy to me.
Yes it should be "x and I" but.. Keren

bbygal
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bbygal »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:

Yes it should be "x and I" but.. Keren
Yeah, "___ and I" is technically the proper English but excluding my English teachers I've probably only heard like five people say that in my life. I live in the south and almost always hear "me and ___".
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

This is a "rule" well known in Greece that no one follows. It sounds weird to me every time somebody mentions their self first. It's politeness / good manners policy 101.

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Newuser12345
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Newuser12345 »

I live in England and saying "...... And me/I" isn't something I hear much, I always say "me and....." I've never thought of myself as being bitchy because of that haha, you should hear some of the ways people talk in England definitely a lot worse than keren!

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

keren keeps wondering and commenting how big landon is...well yeah, his diet was entirely chick fila, sodium, and sugar sooo....ofc his metabolism will be slower..
Mamaplus3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mamaplus3 »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:keren keeps wondering and commenting how big landon is...well yeah, his diet was entirely chick fila, sodium, and sugar sooo....ofc his metabolism will be slower..
Exactly my thoughts when I heard Kyra call him big. Poor baby will soon be eating noodles drained from Progressive soup.

Jennai
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennai »

The issue with the binky when it comes to Keren and Khoa is that they try to take a step forward only to take two steps back. Yeah ok Keren mentioned couple of times in the vlog that they're only giving Jackson his binky when he goes to bed, but Khoa resorted it to giving it back to Jackson because he 'felt bad' about teething. I'm now seeing more of Jackson with his binky these days than he had in the past week. I really wish they stick to ONE decision. If they want to cut it off, then take it away completely. There are so many other choices they could buy for teething.
Jennai
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennai »

webbygurl626 wrote:
bbygal wrote:
jasmine8p wrote:What the hell was she doing swinging Jackson by the arms like that!?!?!?
That surprised me coming from her too. It looked very Oscar-y.
She needs to look up nursemaids elbow, it's basically a dislocation caused by too much force on a joint such as swinging a child by their arms using all of their body weight it's very common and I cringe when I see people lift kids by their arms!

Yes. I cringed so hard when Khoa tried to grab Levi by his arm in the past vlog when he fell off from the little slide from the playroom. My brother-in-law tried to catch my nephew the same way when he fell off from the similar slide and ended up dislocating his elbow.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”