emilyem
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy- OhioIsForHIPPAcrites

Unread post by emilyem »

SCREAMING
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

emilyem wrote:SCREAMING

I don't follow him, Tayler. Personally, I could care less.

...I just am curious as to who in their right mind would date someone like you, especially in your situation. I think anyone would be.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

Did the divorced 23 year old teen mom living off welfare on her seventh pregnancy with an abortion under her belt just call herself old school?
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

Aboogabooga wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Aboogabooga wrote:Omg she would have a mental breakdown if he got another girl pregnant. It's interesting that he hasn't since he never wears a damn condom with her. Every other girl he's been on must've been on BC or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Or, knowing where he's been before, they insist he wears one because they don't want Tayler's skanky germs

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Shit I wouldn't trust it even with a condom. I wouldn't want some creepy crawly coming off his balls and onto me. Bleck. How any girl can get with him is beyond me. Aside from his woman beating past, he looks absolutely disgusting and just plain dirty in general. Like he doesn't shower or brush his teef.

Hey anybody remember when he was accused of raped and Tayler said he's very good looking and doesn't *need* to force anyone to have sex with him. Riiiiiight.

Yet accused him of raping her.... *EYEROLL*

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

So old school she still lets the guy who almost killed her in her back door...
So old school she planned pregnancies at 15..?
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Does she need the gaudy grey beanie even in a Bitmoji?
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

She's old school white trash. It's tradition for a white trash woman to always be seen with a big ol' pregnant belly
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

That Bitmoji looks nothing like her.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

I'm blocked by her so the only "following" I'm doing is on this website unless she makes her crap public then her page works through URL and being logged out lol. With the way her life has been going I can pretty much already tell what she's planning to do next.

Her life is basically.
Addressing haters. Getting back with Chuckie. Claiming abuse. Breaking up with Chuckie. Starting YouTube. Deleting YouTube. Sex with strangers. Concerts. Tattoos. Welfare. Tax money. Housing. Saying she's going to get her GED and license. Beanies. Big ear holes. Black underwear. A huge story how Chuckie broke her glasses for the 900th time all while she wears her glasses in every selfie she posts. An occasional off the wall story about her children (their weird poop they took, butt tails, or how they like some rock song and how badass they are.) How she made tacos or gave the kids cereal. How she is a damn good mom and raises the kids herself. Occasional begging and stories to try and make everyone feel sorry for her.

Repeat that all 100 times and you have Taylers yearly life.
gretchen_weiners
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gretchen_weiners »

So apparently she had her new dude over last night, made dinner, and -my heart sunk when I saw- all of her kids sat at the table in their underwear. That is not fucking okay, Tayler! You're in a brand new relationship, your motherly instincts are shit, and not only are you comfortable showing their little bodies to every creep you meet, but it's normal to them. You are setting them up to be victimized in the worst way. If you don't open you me eyes to anything else, please understand the real danger here.

nrsunshine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nrsunshine »

gretchen_weiners wrote:So apparently she had her new dude over last night, made dinner, and -my heart sunk when I saw- all of her kids sat at the table in their underwear. That is not fucking okay, Tayler! You're in a brand new relationship, your motherly instincts are shit, and not only are you comfortable showing their little bodies to every creep you meet, but it's normal to them. You are setting them up to be victimized in the worst way. If you don't open you me eyes to anything else, please understand the real danger here.

She can't afford clothes for them though. Chuckie never gives her money to support the kids.

My kids are always dressed, they don't run around in their underwear even in front of family. Idk, if it's just you guys at home, sure but if other people are present, dress them.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

Bitch you barely qualify as a mother let alone a dad too.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TurtleFOD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TurtleFOD »

twomommies wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote:
nrsunshine wrote: There aren't enough alcohol or drugs in this world, nor a bio hazard suit that repels stank hoe well enough that I'd let any dick that's been in Tayler in my zip code let alone my pants.

Both of them are foul. I'm gay and I wouldn't fuck Tayler even if she was the last girl on earth. NO thank you!
Same but I don't see her going into even being bisexual because she's so backwoods she probably HATES gay people
Hey she was pretty anti abortion until she got one and became pro choice...

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

mamamayhem14 wrote:I'm blocked by her so the only "following" I'm doing is on this website unless she makes her crap public then her page works through URL and being logged out lol. With the way her life has been going I can pretty much already tell what she's planning to do next.

Her life is basically.
Addressing haters. Getting back with Chuckie. Claiming abuse. Breaking up with Chuckie. Starting YouTube. Deleting YouTube. Sex with strangers. Concerts. Tattoos. Welfare. Tax money. Housing. Saying she's going to get her GED and license. Beanies. Big ear holes. Black underwear. A huge story how Chuckie broke her glasses for the 900th time all while she wears her glasses in every selfie she posts. An occasional off the wall story about her children (their weird poop they took, butt tails, or how they like some rock song and how badass they are.) How she made tacos or gave the kids cereal. How she is a damn good mom and raises the kids herself. Occasional begging and stories to try and make everyone feel sorry for her.

Repeat that all 100 times and you have Taylers yearly life.
Lmfao this is so spot on. Last night she posted a pic of her nasty dinner that consisted of boiled green beans, hot dogs and potatoes. I'm sure that's her specialty because I know I've seen it before. Then she posted a pic in black underwear hahaha. And she tags her bf then cries that people were trying to follow him. She literally just said last week that she wasn't going to tag him because of that reason. She feeds off the attention obviously

red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 4d0ca8.jpg[/img]

What about the baby she aborted? Does her boyfriend know and just not care that she talks about her ex all the time?

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

So why did she abort the last miracle??

I can't stress this enough, there is NOTHING wrong with abortion. But this is beyond fucking hypocritical. No, you're not allowed to abort one fetus just to get knocked up again within a couple of MONTHS. you better space that shit out.

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

I know Tayler will NEVER take our advice but I'm just gonna share this anyway. It's a fantastic read and more importantly it's actually pretty fucking true when you think about it. Anyone you has a child in their life needs to read this shit

http://www.checklistmommy.com/2012/02/0 ... OgvB6.dpbs
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

gretchen_weiners wrote:So apparently she had her new dude over last night, made dinner, and -my heart sunk when I saw- all of her kids sat at the table in their underwear. That is not fucking okay, Tayler! You're in a brand new relationship, your motherly instincts are shit, and not only are you comfortable showing their little bodies to every creep you meet, but it's normal to them. You are setting them up to be victimized in the worst way. If you don't open you me eyes to anything else, please understand the real danger here.

What do you expect when they were ALWAYS in just their diapers for so long? But at this point it's inappropriate for them not to wear clothes like that.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

She doesn't think it's a big deal that her kids are naked in front of strangers.
nrsunshine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nrsunshine »

SunnyLove wrote:She doesn't think it's a big deal that her kids are naked in front of strangers.
She always seems to be naked in front of strangers.

So.....

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”