KKandBabyScreech | Part 5

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyScreech: Part 5

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Jennai wrote:The issue with the binky when it comes to Keren and Khoa is that they try to take a step forward only to take two steps back. Yeah ok Keren mentioned couple of times in the vlog that they're only giving Jackson his binky when he goes to bed, but Khoa resorted it to giving it back to Jackson because he 'felt bad' about teething. I'm now seeing more of Jackson with his binky these days than he had in the past week. I really wish they stick to ONE decision. If they want to cut it off, then take it away completely. There are so many other choices they could buy for teething.
The irony of fucking up the teeth that are already there in order to sooth the pain of teeth yet to come is not lost.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
tankap26
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by tankap26 »

Did anyone else find Keren super rude to Kyra in the blog where they are baby shopping? I personally would be pissed if someone refered to my kids style as goofy! And saying Jackson would look homeless in Levis clothes... but they suit buggy! But Kyra just laughs along at her son's expense :/

Sent from my SM-G800Y using Tapatalk
Mamaplus3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mamaplus3 »

tankap26 wrote:Did anyone else find Keren super rude to Kyra in the blog where they are baby shopping? I personally would be pissed if someone refered to my kids style as goofy! And saying Jackson would look homeless in Levis clothes... but they suit buggy! But Kyra just laughs along at her son's expense :/

Ugh I do not like Keren. I couldn't figure out what it was about her. Now I know. She is so rude & entitled!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

tankap26 wrote:Did anyone else find Keren super rude to Kyra in the blog where they are baby shopping? I personally would be pissed if someone refered to my kids style as goofy! And saying Jackson would look homeless in Levis clothes... but they suit buggy! But Kyra just laughs along at her son's expense :/

Yeah, but I think she was put in a weird position by Kyra who began self-criticizing. Usually when a friend says something like "oh, I'm so bad at x" you're expected to say "noooo, you're the best!" but Keren obviously agrees with Kyra that she has no style. I think they settled for "goofy" when we all know that the word Keren was shying away from is "trashy". Regardless, I think the entire thing is ridiculous. They are babies, nobody cares what they are wearing as long as they are clean and warm.
Jennai
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennai »

Mamaplus3 wrote:

Ugh I do not like Keren. I couldn't figure out what it was about her. Now I know. She is so rude & entitled!
YES. I already knew Keren was rude but entitled was the other word that I was looking for! In terms of personality, Kyra has a better one. I have seen Jackson bonding so much with Kyra but not at all from Levi with Keren lol.
Mamaplus3
Amateur
Amateur

Jennai wrote:
Mamaplus3 wrote:

YES. I already knew Keren was rude but entitled was the other word that I was looking for! In terms of personality, Kyra has a better one. I have seen Jackson bonding so much with Kyra but not at all from Levi with Keren lol.
To me Keren acts awkward around their kids. Lol. It's just weird.

HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

Omfg Levi's face scared me

rbyrolg
Talker
Talker

Unread post by rbyrolg »

HarlowCarlo wrote:Omfg Levi's face scared me

Lol I know many people criticize KK but ok baby is so much worse, that kid doesn't look like he fell of from a toy, he looks like he fell off the boosted board, probably while going super fast with Oscar. His face looks scraped.
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

KK have never endangered their kid's life but every OK vlog is scary!
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Mamaplus3 wrote:
Jennai wrote:

To me Keren acts awkward around their kids. Lol. It's just weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

i got that vibe too. shes awkward around all kids including her own. maybe she just isnt maternal type
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

You know I commented on one of their videos saying they should get one of those alphabet mats that you put together in the play room cause it's fucking tile. But nope she didn't listen

tralalala
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tralalala »

My husband mentioned that my mil would cut pacifiers to wean children off those pacifiers at her daycare or just not fucking have them available.

Enough is enough at this point, if he is that dependent on it they need to be parents and take that shit away. Throw them the fuck out if they have to.

Landon is usually asleep and always supervised so even if Jackson was to try to take Landons, it's called parenting. You take it, so no and keep doing so.

Children are adaptable, just look at how dramatically Levi's sleep schedule has changed since this visit alone. A fucking miracle!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

tralalala wrote:My husband mentioned that my mil would cut pacifiers to wean children off those pacifiers at her daycare or just not fucking have them available.

Enough is enough at this point, if he is that dependent on it they need to be parents and take that shit away. Throw them the fuck out if they have to.

Landon is usually asleep and always supervised so even if Jackson was to try to take Landons, it's called parenting. You take it, so no and keep doing so.

Children are adaptable, just look at how dramatically Levi's sleep schedule has changed since this visit alone. A fucking miracle!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
They allow him to take Landon's binky which was a huge no no from the start. Let it happen once and it will continue to happen. Just yesterday Khoas snap has a pic of Jackson and in it he has that stupid binky connected to a giraffe stuffed into his mouth. We all know that was the one they bought for Landon.
Mamaplus3
Amateur
Amateur

Um that was the most awkward crying I've ever seen in the beginning of that video. Lol

JKYOUTUBEGG
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JKYOUTUBEGG »

Did they miss their flight or what? I'm confused lol.

Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

I don't get what was so rude about keren commenting about the way kyra dresses Levi. Kyra talked about it first and she is trashy and she does need to dress Levi better. You don't need to be rude to your friends but you don't always need to agree with them either. But they're both bitches to me
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Unknowngirly wrote:I don't get what was so rude about keren commenting about the way kyra dresses Levi. Kyra talked about it first and she is trashy and she does need to dress Levi better. You don't need to be rude to your friends but you don't always need to agree with them either. But they're both bitches to me
i mean i totally agree that she does NOT know how to dress her kids. That buzz lightyear superhero onesie is atrocious >< all of her kids' clothes are soo tacky!
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
Unknowngirly wrote:I don't get what was so rude about keren commenting about the way kyra dresses Levi. Kyra talked about it first and she is trashy and she does need to dress Levi better. You don't need to be rude to your friends but you don't always need to agree with them either. But they're both bitches to me
i mean i totally agree that she does NOT know how to dress her kids. That buzz lightyear superhero onesie is atrocious >< all of her kids' clothes are soo tacky!

Ahhhh hahah my sons favorite jammies are his buzz lightyear onesie ones LOL $40 from Disney World so he wears them ALOT hah
agarcia721
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by agarcia721 »

I remember a video where Kyra discusses how she loves when kids dress their age, for example. buzz lightyear and mickey mouse. I see nothing wrong with how they dress Levi. He is a child, buzz lightyear jammies and superman swimsuits are appropriate and cute to Kyra. I don't think its a huge deal if Levi isn't wearing Gap or bland shades of grey.
rbyrolg
Talker
Talker

Unread post by rbyrolg »

Jennai wrote:
Mamaplus3 wrote:

More entitled that a woman that goes to her friends house for two weeks and literally does nothing to help out? I'm sorry, I know Keren isn't perfect but there is NO ONE more entitled than Kyra

Return to “KKandBabyJ”