Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Extreme Makeover (Modesto Edition) Part 89

Unread post by Yue195 »

Lol she's quick.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
nrsunshine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nrsunshine »

jmz223 wrote:i know that step parents can become more of a parent than biological ones are, but the thumbnail of her new video just grosses me out. whats with putting dad and an arrow pointing at Chris. She obviously wishes it were the truth but I don't think she should be so transparent about it.
True. My biological 'father' up and moved out of state after he and my mom divorced so he could be closer to the woman he cheated on my mom with.

Never called again, never saw me and didn't financially help my mom for me at all.

Now Captain Douchehole and his family are pissed because I view someone else as my father and want nothing to do with them.

Difference is (and you're gonna wanna pay attention Jessss) my mom never forced it, I was allowed to call him by name until I CHOSE to call him Dad, she didn't make signs with arrows and follow him around proclaiming he was her 'baby daddy' to the world.

My God, if I was Jessica's mother I would legit be in therapy trying to figure out where I dropped the ball, not hyena laughing over her 67th pregnancy and 47th marriage.

sofreakingnotok
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sofreakingnotok »

kalakala wrote:From toddler tag video
I've heard that story before from Jessica and it turned out to be a lie so whatever.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

sofreakingnotok wrote:
I've heard that story before from Jessica and it turned out to be a lie so whatever.
I was just about to say that omg
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

His laugh is annoying
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

It's probably his personality that influences my perception but I find Chris SO icky looking. It's like his default smile is a creepy perv face. I find his eyelashes, haircut and round face/jaw make him look like a 40yo woman with a pixie cut. shudders
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

Also, March sure is a busy month for Modesto's teenage/young parents.
March 3rd is Landen's birthday,
13th is Aliyah,
24th is Airabella,
25th is Logan,
30th is Kyson and Kaden.

What is it about the months of June/July that make all these young girls fall pregnant then? Is that when the municipality releases the new batch of fertility drugs into the drinking water supply? :P
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Honestly, I think alot of you think ahout it too much (someone is dreaming about Jess? lol) but Landen is 3 and in his mind everything is simple. I dont doubt for one second he naturally started calling Chris "Daddy" and even if he also calls Drake Daddy as well, in his mind it all makes sense. We as adults are the ones who complicated everything. Children just love. Point being, Mimi is just Mimi. Landen doesnt care or try to determine WHO she is (i.e His Moms mom) that never even crosses his mind. She's Mimi.
Kids can have more than one "Grandma" and it never confuses them. Of course he will have issues when he grows up, his dad left his mom before he was born/missed his birth and was absent most of his life.. would you rather he not have Chris? Atleast Chris is a stable influence in his life and clearly LOVES and adores him.. ya maybe they will break up, Drake could also stp up and sue for custody. He could decide to live with Mimi as a teenager. Could, could, could... Nobody can predict the future so those who say "but Jess and Chris will break up..." you just dont know that. Jess was clearly searching for something and it seems she has found out. Playing what if or one day gets old real quick, it isnt fact. I honestly think for all things considered Landen seems to be very well adjusted.
Jess is... Jess. Of fucking course she takes very opportunity to punish Drake and let everyone know what a deadbeat he is. That's just her. She's petty. I dont really know why THAT'S shocking anymore... anyway, I am not telling anyone how to gossip or trying to be an ass. Really I'm not. I just do find it ironic when people talk about the minions who cant see past saint Jess and what they perceive her to be but are the same way when painting Jess as the devil. You use opinions and "what ifs" as if they are facts.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

LilaLavender wrote:Also, March sure is a busy month for Modesto's teenage/young parents.
13th is Aliyah,
24th is Airabella,
25th is Logan,
30th is Kyson and Kaden.

What is it about the months of June/July that make all these young girls fall pregnant then? Is that when the municipality releases the new batch of fertility drugs into the drinking water supply? :P
I guess July 4th fireworks arent the only thing going off in Modesto.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sofreakingnotok wrote:
Her version., His version and the truth lies somewhere in the middle.
Casse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Casse »

LilaLavender wrote:Also, March sure is a busy month for Modesto's teenage/young parents.
13th is Aliyah,
24th is Airabella,
25th is Logan,
30th is Kyson and Kaden.

#howispentmysummervacation.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

If Drake ever decided to step up even more and consistently took the boys once a week, attended school/extracurricular activities, and overall was an active part of the boys lives I wonder if Chris would assume more of a stepdad role like he is with Lilia (I can see this happening with the twins, but Jess will always encourage him to be Landen's daddy)
#FreeFinleyandJackson
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Atrigsdad wrote:As far as how the twins were conceived, when you stop breastfeeding you have the possibility of ovulating twice due to your hormones regulating. Fraternal twins come from 2 seperate eggs so only the mother can cause fraternal. Men can cause twins but only identical. A good friend of mine is a twin. His grandpa is a twin with 2 sets of twins himself and his dad is a twin. Well, he ended up having 2 sets of identical twins himself. Imagine how that family looks.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Identical twins happens when an egg splits in half, how does that have to do with the dad?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gre
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gre »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:
Atrigsdad wrote:As far as how the twins were conceived, when you stop breastfeeding you have the possibility of ovulating twice due to your hormones regulating. Fraternal twins come from 2 seperate eggs so only the mother can cause fraternal. Men can cause twins but only identical. A good friend of mine is a twin. His grandpa is a twin with 2 sets of twins himself and his dad is a twin. Well, he ended up having 2 sets of identical twins himself. Imagine how that family looks.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Identical twins happens when an egg splits in half, how does that have to do with the dad?

Because identical twins are most likely carried by genetics. Therefore, either the dad or the mom can have it in their genes.

Sent from my Lenovo P1a42 using Tapatalk
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

What does Chris' arm tattoo say? I'm only seeing MILAN.

kirsti13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kirsti13 »

I don't believe shit jess says . she said the same shit about Gabe. She's acts like her shit don't stink and talks shit about everyone around her till it makes her look good .

sofreakingnotok
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sofreakingnotok »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
sofreakingnotok wrote:
Her version., His version and the truth lies somewhere in the middle.
Exactly. I don't buy everything Drake said in his truth video but I'm not hanging onto Jess' every word either.
Maisie_Claire
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Maisie_Claire »

After watching that I can see why you guys are always saying jess avoids alone time with him, not attracted to him etc. (Sorry I rarely watch her videos so this is the first I've seen Chris actually talking a lot) the way he talks, his laugh, his creepy doughy face, his hair (lol at the woman with a pixie cut comment) he's so short.. I can't blame her for avoiding him after she got what she wanted, her death defying red headed yet bald baby. He's just their to fill the role. He's more like their live in "manny" than the husband/father.

Don't get me wrong, I get that in Landen's world Chris is his dad (or mommy #2) and I don't think it's a coincidence that her most well adjusted kid is the one that has had a stable family growing up, I just thought it was weird to put the dad part in the thumbnail.

Sent from my ASUS_X008DC using Tapatalk
bbygal
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bbygal »

gemmie wrote:What does Chris' arm tattoo say? I'm only seeing MILAN.
Mulan because he's a warrior princess
courtney_benjamin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by courtney_benjamin »

nrsunshine wrote:
kalipali wrote:So it's crazy for Drake/Natalie to post pictures every time they have the boys, but it's totally okay when Jess does it? Jess posts pictures every time Chris's sons come visit...Pretty sure every single visit Chris and Jess have had with his sons has been plastered all over Jess's YouTube and Instagram.
Well, do as I say and not as I do.

Pretty sure that's her life motto at this point.
Jess also gets paid to plaster the kids all over social media...fake and natalie don't. They may post pics when they have them they may not. We don't know specially when it's on private Facebook. It's just speculation

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”