DailyDukeofDouche&PrincessMisery (Part 84)

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyDukeofDouche&PrincessMisery (Part 84)

Unread post by Playsinrain »

whys0seri0us wrote:
Edenberry wrote:She's the worst, guys. This vlog solidified everything we've ever said. She just called Finn "Ollie", didn't take him to his appt because there were other sick kids there and she wants to go back when other people aren't there and they won't have to wait. She didn't put clothes on Finn for the appt, just left him in his PJs. She's awful. She's AWFUL and I hope things go downhill fast for them. I don't care how they go downhill...just something for some karma at this point because they need a smack in the face with reality.
Omg she's so awful for leaving him in his PJ's. I'm sorry, but chill.

As for leaving the doctors appointment, I don't blame her. She said they waited an hour and were surrounded by sick kids. If I waited that long I would have left to. Why would she just keep him there and continue to wait when he's just getting over pneumonia.

Also mixing up your kids names is seriously probably the most normal thing she's ever done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Missy is an awful person, and it shows alll the time, but i have to agree with you WhySOSerious, i would have left too, and i call my kids by the dogs name on the regular.. lmao
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

Lovethesnark wrote:
whys0seri0us wrote:So the "bummer" news was that they can't go on a trip. I'm not understanding what he meant by a company backed out. Like are all of their vacations and trips completely paid for by other company's or something?!

There's a good chance that most of them are. Maybe not completely paid for by brand deals, but a huge portion of the trip.
But what does the company get out of it?! Like their audience is a bunch of children.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

whys0seri0us wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:Does their peds office not have a sick kid room and a well kid room? I know they do here!!! If you have fever, cough, vomiting/diarrhea ect you sit in one closed off glass room and if you are just there for well visits or rechecks, other things that are likely non contagious you sit in the other half of the room. I assumed this was standard!!
She said they were in the sick kid room. Which would make sense because he's a sick kid.

She also said he wasn't contagious i thought, and it was for a recheck for something he had been on antibiotics for what? Close to a week? Me and my kid would be in the well kid section.. (assuming he wasn't getting worse, i havent watched yet)
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

Playsinrain wrote:
whys0seri0us wrote:
Edenberry wrote:She's the worst, guys. This vlog solidified everything we've ever said. She just called Finn "Ollie", didn't take him to his appt because there were other sick kids there and she wants to go back when other people aren't there and they won't have to wait. She didn't put clothes on Finn for the appt, just left him in his PJs. She's awful. She's AWFUL and I hope things go downhill fast for them. I don't care how they go downhill...just something for some karma at this point because they need a smack in the face with reality.
Omg she's so awful for leaving him in his PJ's. I'm sorry, but chill.

As for leaving the doctors appointment, I don't blame her. She said they waited an hour and were surrounded by sick kids. If I waited that long I would have left to. Why would she just keep him there and continue to wait when he's just getting over pneumonia.

Also mixing up your kids names is seriously probably the most normal thing she's ever done.

Missy is an awful person, and it shows alll the time, but i have to agree with you WhySOSerious, i would have left too, and i call my kids by the dogs name on the regular.. lmao
I have one kid and a cat and I regularly mix their names up. Image

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sometimes i go through the whole list (both kids, dog and cat..lmao) before i get it right! :lol: ^
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

whys0seri0us wrote:
But what does the company get out of it?! Like their audience is a bunch of children.

Kids influence what their parents buy all the time.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Playsinrain wrote:Does their peds office not have a sick kid room and a well kid room? I know they do here!!! If you have fever, cough, vomiting/diarrhea ect you sit in one closed off glass room and if you are just there for well visits or rechecks, other things that are likely non contagious you sit in the other half of the room. I assumed this was standard!!
The pediatrician offices here don't, but the children's hospital an hour away does. #priorities #smalltownbullshit Image

I can't believe Missy bitched about having to wait around a bunch of sick kids and claims Finn is fine! Not even 2 minutes before the clip of her and Finn arriving at the doctor's office, he was coughing at the house (Ollie was eating breakfast) and it was so wet and sick sounding :(
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

This may have already been posted, but if you want a fast forward into The Bumps future, or insight into where they are mentally right now with all their 'stuff' and 'fame', here you go:

http://people.com/tv/the-hills-heidi-mo ... oking-back
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I honestly think a lot of sponsors just see the views and don't realize the demographic until it doesn't equate into an increase in sales. I think this is why we don't see a lot of repeat sponsorships for a lot of the more kid-focused family vloggers.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

I love ho Missy was concerned about being exposed to all those sick kids...cuz you know Missy neeeever parades HER sick children around, infecting everyone in their path! Remember the VloggerFair plague last November? They have done it so many times. (Not that I would want to sit there with all those germy kids in a waiting room...but she has no room to complain given their history.)

Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

msrubeus wrote:
Hansel and gretal wrote:So the bad new is that they were planning a trip and working with a few companies for it and a few hours before they were suppose to leave the companies pulled out. Bryan says it was over something small. Now I wonder what they pulled out over?

Probably the companies didn't want the liability of them traveling with a toddler who has pneumonia.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
I'd like to know too.

This also solidifies they may not have all that money they brag about. And also shows you that probably half if not more trips they've gone on are paid for (we know Hawaii was). If this trip was that awesome, bags were packed and ollie was excited - book the damn trip yourself. Maybe you don't need to buy 2837 Lego sets, 4 vehicles, etc... # priorities

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

I don't think I would pay for trip out of pocket when the initial plan was to have it sponsored. It's a bad decision. Ollie goes on vacation once a month. He'll live. There will be other sponsored vacations.
alienmellow2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alienmellow2 »

I can't with these people. You can't go on your millionth vacation?? Oh man, must be so tough on you guys. Boo fucking hoo.
Also - I hate seeing Finn only ever wearing sleepers or being in just a soggy diaper, while Bratty- I mean Oliver, always being properly dressed. They are so neglectful towards that poor child. It makes me so sad.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I feel so bad for them. Can you imagine having a free trip cancelled on international happiness day? Should we organize a gofundme or something?

I would love to know the reason why it got cancelled so last minute. That can be expensive to do.
907ninja
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 907ninja »

Playsinrain wrote:Sometimes i go through the whole list (both kids, dog and cat..lmao) before i get it right! :lol: ^
This! I usually end up going " thing 1 " or "thing 2"

Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

Again...I apologize if I seem over the top when I post, but I rarely post and usually it's when I get riled up. It was just all of those things I mentioned happening at once that bugged me. There's no need to get snarky at people on here for voicing their opinions, especially when it's the exact same opinion as 98% of the other posters on the boards. Don't single one person out and jump all over them.
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

Bryan said they had been planning for a long time. Then missy says they had been planning for weeks. And if we go off of when bryan got the life changing news it had only been weeks. Sorry, but my family takes a year to plan for vacation (saving money, booking tickets, just ya know normal people stuff). So, i dont feel that bad. Especially since they JUST went to london in December. I havent had a vacation (that wasnt work related) in years....actual years...they would die if they lived my life.

Also if it was DW that was cancelled, youre an hour away from DL. Its basically the same stuff. And if your DW vacation had been planned for mere weeks and gotten cancelled, i feel even less bad for you. Ive had DW vacations cancelled after years of planning due to changing jobs or moving and stuff. So i have no sympathy for their "bummer news"

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

It is safe to put frozen buttered garlic bread in a toaster? I've never seen that before and would think the oils from the butter would be bad for the toaster. I don't know.
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

These two are definitely not living on planet reality.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

A few things... there was no talk about any of this until the other day when he was "working" and you guys caught the WDW picture. It just seems very very strange to me that with their history, there wasn't any talk about this "big trip". For it to be cancelled just hours before is strange.
Missy said at the Drs office when she left that she'd call back and get an appt for a few days later since it wasn't quite a week for a recheck. Why say that if you knew you were going on a big trip? You're kid had been really sick but you were planning a big trip?
If she had an appt already why was she waiting an hour?

One more validation that they read here...she bought crocs for the kids to wear outside. Had to laugh at the reflection of Finn going barefoot anyway.

They want to show us they do eat at home...sure frozen lasagna and ready made toaster bread are real homemade food!!!
So the mystery of the dogs has been answered when a crazy explanation.

Yes, let's just add another Levi to the rest of the dust collectors.

Have to agree with you, even though they have a ton of $$$$ they also bleed it like crazy.

Return to “Daily Bumps”