DailyDukeofDouche&PrincessMisery (Part 84)

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DailyDukeofDouche&PrincessMisery (Part 84)

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:Sometimes i go through the whole list (both kids, dog and cat..lmao) before i get it right! Image ^
My mom would tell me she had talked to me on the phone, meaning one of my sisters. And would call me by all three names. I definitely called the dog by the kids' names and vice versa. We call it BDFM - Brain Dead From Motherhood.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by twomommies »

I can't wait to see how they'll try to force their way into Club 33 now... Imagine them going there with little brat Ollie running around the place?
Edenberry
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Edenberry »

I can't believe Missy bitched about having to wait around a bunch of sick kids and claims Finn is fine! Not even 2 minutes before the clip of her and Finn arriving at the doctor's office, he was coughing at the house (Ollie was eating breakfast) and it was so wet and sick sounding :([/quote]

THAT is what got me worked up into my rant. He is still running at the nose and coughing. He needs to be in a calm house, resting, just being still and taken care of for a while until they're given the green light. I know that's hard to do when as an adult you're busy, have other children to take care of, etc...but like others have stated, why go on a big trip when your child is still sick?
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

MamaJoAnna wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:Does their peds office not have a sick kid room and a well kid room? I know they do here!!! If you have fever, cough, vomiting/diarrhea ect you sit in one closed off glass room and if you are just there for well visits or rechecks, other things that are likely non contagious you sit in the other half of the room. I assumed this was standard!!
The pediatrician offices here don't, but the children's hospital an hour away does. #priorities #smalltownbullshit Image

I can't believe Missy bitched about having to wait around a bunch of sick kids and claims Finn is fine! Not even 2 minutes before the clip of her and Finn arriving at the doctor's office, he was coughing at the house (Ollie was eating breakfast) and it was so wet and sick sounding :(
THAT is what got me worked up into my rant. He is still running at the nose and coughing. He needs to be in a calm house, resting, just being still and taken care of for a while until they're given the green light. I know that's hard to do when as an adult you're busy, have other children to take care of, etc...but like others have stated, why go on a big trip when your child is still sick?
rd_valo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by rd_valo »

After hate watching todays vlog i only have one thing to say..... HI MISSY!! HI BRYAN!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nrsunshine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nrsunshine »

whys0seri0us wrote:
Edenberry wrote:She's the worst, guys. This vlog solidified everything we've ever said. She just called Finn "Ollie", didn't take him to his appt because there were other sick kids there and she wants to go back when other people aren't there and they won't have to wait. She didn't put clothes on Finn for the appt, just left him in his PJs. She's awful. She's AWFUL and I hope things go downhill fast for them. I don't care how they go downhill...just something for some karma at this point because they need a smack in the face with reality.
Omg she's so awful for leaving him in his PJ's. I'm sorry, but chill.

As for leaving the doctors appointment, I don't blame her. She said they waited an hour and were surrounded by sick kids. If I waited that long I would have left to. Why would she just keep him there and continue to wait when he's just getting over pneumonia.

Also mixing up your kids names is seriously probably the most normal thing she's ever done.

Yeah, look, I legit would rather fart my heart out before I defend Missy BUT I have three kids and sometimes you can call them by the wrong name. It usually happens when they're being a bit wild and I'm frustrated and have half a brain cell to my name.
Sevan116
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sevan116 »

I'm so glad to see them be so positive through such a dark time in life.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

nrsunshine wrote:
whys0seri0us wrote:
Edenberry wrote:She's the worst, guys. This vlog solidified everything we've ever said. She just called Finn "Ollie", didn't take him to his appt because there were other sick kids there and she wants to go back when other people aren't there and they won't have to wait. She didn't put clothes on Finn for the appt, just left him in his PJs. She's awful. She's AWFUL and I hope things go downhill fast for them. I don't care how they go downhill...just something for some karma at this point because they need a smack in the face with reality.
Omg she's so awful for leaving him in his PJ's. I'm sorry, but chill.

As for leaving the doctors appointment, I don't blame her. She said they waited an hour and were surrounded by sick kids. If I waited that long I would have left to. Why would she just keep him there and continue to wait when he's just getting over pneumonia.

Also mixing up your kids names is seriously probably the most normal thing she's ever done.

Yeah, look, I legit would rather fart my heart out before I defend Missy BUT I have three kids and sometimes you can call them by the wrong name. It usually happens when they're being a bit wild and I'm frustrated and have half a brain cell to my name.
I overreacted....
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

What's the reason for the dog?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
heymallie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heymallie »

I can't with these people anymore. Boo you couldn't go on a free vacation, most of your viewing audience can't afford to go on a vacation. Last time I went on a trip was a few years ago, saved a major chunk of my paychecks and even there I was scraping by. So much for being humble. These people need a reality check.

Last edited by heymallie on Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
nrsunshine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nrsunshine »

Edenberry wrote:
nrsunshine wrote:
whys0seri0us wrote: Omg she's so awful for leaving him in his PJ's. I'm sorry, but chill.

I overreacted....
It happens, the other day I ran around my house yelling because I couldn't find my phone.

I was talking on it. Image
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Acbsktbll wrote:
msrubeus wrote:
Hansel and gretal wrote:So the bad new is that they were planning a trip and working with a few companies for it and a few hours before they were suppose to leave the companies pulled out. Bryan says it was over something small. Now I wonder what they pulled out over?

Probably the companies didn't want the liability of them traveling with a toddler who has pneumonia.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
I'd like to know too.

This also solidifies they may not have all that money they brag about. And also shows you that probably half if not more trips they've gone on are paid for (we know Hawaii was). If this trip was that awesome, bags were packed and ollie was excited - book the damn trip yourself. Maybe you don't need to buy 2837 Lego sets, 4 vehicles, etc... # priorities

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
It must have been something they did, because if it was the sponsor's fault, Bryan would have them on blast on Twitter.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I'm smiling ear to ear just knowing this company backed out! Hahahaha hahahah!

She's complaining about sick kids? Yet she goes and infects other kids when Finley gets told her may have pneumonia?!? Hmmm..

And seriously the CUTS when Ollie talks are amazing. Sorry but it's going to be so much work once he starts saying shit you don't want him to.

I think missy left because she thought she was leaving for her trip but didn't realize it was cancelled until she got home .

Ummm I'm sorry but Finley's still really sick look at all that snot and that nasty cough. But let's take him to church!

Bryan sounds so bummed that Ollie will be bummed but kids forget about shit, especially Ollie he doesn't seem all there ! He can barely wake up when people are screaming and yelling in his face!

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

usernamessuck wrote:Also if it was DW that was cancelled, youre an hour away from DL. Its basically the same stuff. And if your DW vacation had been planned for mere weeks and gotten cancelled, i feel even less bad for you. Ive had DW vacations cancelled after years of planning due to changing jobs or moving and stuff. So i have no sympathy for their "bummer news"

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I think they might be planning for WDW in late April/early May. They are supposed to be at Playlist Live in Orlando at the beginning of May, I believe, so maybe they are combining that with a Disney trip?

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

What are they going to do when their money runs out? Neither one has a college education or significant work experience since YouTube... who is going to hire them? Hopefully they get their house paid off before they burn out of YouTube money... just concerning when there are children involved.

usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

I was speculating it was DW trip because he had the epcot map up a few days ago.
It could be anywhere, and i still dont feel bad. Im just saying i have even less sympathy if it was DW. Especially because they cam afford it.

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

usernamessuck wrote:I was speculating it was DW trip because he had the epcot map up a few days ago.
It could be anywhere, and i still dont feel bad. Im just saying i have even less sympathy if it was DW. Especially because they cam afford it.

Oh, agreed! I can hardly have sympathy that one of their monthly free vacations was cancelled. (Maybe the sponsors discovered this forum and realized what a mess DB is. Wouldn't that be awesome? ImageImageImage)Your post just made the Epcot map thing pop into my mind...was thinking maybe it was related to their Playlist trip Image

ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

When I brought my son home from the hospital, I really struggled with names! My dog is Penny and my son Bennett. I'd mix them up and also say benny (when referring to the dog) and Pennett. I'd also get he/she's mixed up lol
... I haven't watched the vlog but if he was going to complain he should have said where the trip was to lol

ughpleasee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ughpleasee »

whys0seri0us wrote: Also mixing up your kids names is seriously probably the most normal thing she's ever done.
My brother and I are 8 years apart, a different gender and my mom still mixes up our names lol :D
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

When I brought my son home from the hospital, I really struggled with names! My dog is Penny and my son Bennett. I'd mix them up and also say benny (when referring to the dog) and Pennett. I'd also get he/she's mixed up lol
... I haven't watched the vlog but if he was going to complain he should have said where the trip was to lol

Return to “Daily Bumps”