OKNoVlogToday: Part 10

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: OKNoVlogToday: Part 10

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Why would they give a baby something really spicy?! that is just so cruel :( poor levi. He's going to have major trust issues when he's older bc his source of what should be security aka his parents dont provide comfort or security to him but rather put him in harms way. poor baby :( he seemed so distressed when he was crying and scratching at his tongue not knowing what was going on or how to get rid of it :( oscar is just cruel exploiting his son's reactions to scary or painful things...he's disgusting.
withoutherspoon
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by withoutherspoon »

levi 100% fell outside either in the driveway or like everyone else has speculated, off the boosted board under oscar's supervision. keren stuttering about what happened just confirms to me that it is definitely true. i feel absolutely sick and even more concerned for his safety:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
caterpillar_kid
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by caterpillar_kid »

Long time lurker, first time poster. I'm so upset how hurt Levi is and how little concern o and k are showing. Is it just me or does he seem to be acting differently in kk's recent vlog? He seems like he is in pain and crying a lot more than usual. I really hope they took him to get checked out, but as many of you said, it isn't likely. It really rubbed me the wrong way seeing the footage towards the end of kk's vlog at the trampoline place. At around 12:18 Oscar jumps over Levi twice, making him fall both times, and doesn't react at all. It's so clear that Oscar only cares aboug his own enjoyment and has no regard for his son. Khoa is seen playing with Jackson and interacting with both toddlers. Oscar is completely ignoring Levi in a lot of the footage at the trampoline place.

I found it really suspicious that when Keren was explaining how Levi got hurt she hesitated and then the shot was cut to another. Maybe I'm reading too much into it but I can't help but wonder if OK didn't want her to say what really happened (Oscar knowingly put Levi in a dangerous situation, probably the boosted board).
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

Kids get hurt and I know it.But Levi's life until now is full of accidents caused by his parents who intentionally put him through danger.This is concerning and they SHOULD feel guilty and bad. Kyra should bang Oscar's big head against a wall or break up with him. I don't know what happened but this boy got seriously hurt and I blame them and always will from now on. I don't know how some stipid kids sees them as role models. These teens all must be coming from messed up families and I bet there are lots of them!

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

The baby's poor face OMG he's beat up pretty bad. I'd say he 100% fell off the boosted board! He's scraped up like a road traffic accident! That is a serious injury and he needs to be checked out!!
DeeplyMissable
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DeeplyMissable »

I've been gone for awhile, so I apologize if this has already been mentioned before, but did anyone notice that there were two full bottles of Sutter Home pink moscato in Keren's fridge in "Baby Is Bigger Than Expected" vlog? I'm guessing they were for Kyra and Keren- but I thought Kyra just acted like she hated alcohol?
flokofloz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by flokofloz »

I'm not against the activities that Oscar actually does with Levi like sliding, ice skating, swimming, taking your kid on your skateboard. My parents have done these activities with me (and I'm pretty sure a lot of athletic parents do it), and I have never had a broken bone or even a scratch. They put me on the skis when I was 11 months, I started "baby gymnastics" at 9 months (When I started to walk). Both of my parents were athletes and knew what they were doing. I'm very grateful because I'm coordinated and very good at sports. What I'm concerned about with Levi and Oscar is: 1) the speed on the board, 2) Levi not having any protection (helmet, gloves, knee protections, elbow protections) and Oscar not paying enough attention, especially in the pool (what scares me the most probably). I'm sure he doesn't want Levi to get hurt or try to hurt him, but if you do activities with your kid (which is great), keep your eyes on him all the time, and be careful.
I have not been able to watch KKandbabyJ video since it has been deleted. I hope they took him to the ER. They should definitely let him rest and pay attention to his behavior...
But to be honest, I have seen a lot of parents (and I'm not exaggerating) who are much worse than Oscar and Kyra (and also older) :?
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

There must of been a lot of nasty comments for KK to delete their vlog. I bet there were a lot of comments calling OK out on their parenting.

Poor Levi

amandahhh43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amandahhh43 »

He deff fell off the booster board Keren hesitated when she was explaining what happened to Levi and she put the camera down it looks like to look at Oscar .. and she said " he fell off a toy" after . Hahahah wowwwwww so fucking obvious

colemanl1997
Talker
Talker

Unread post by colemanl1997 »

I get that accidents happen with little ones and this could be totally innocent and Levi did fall off a toy but if ok didn't get Levi checked out then they are in the wrong and there is no excuse, he clearly hit his head any parent with sense gets that checked out and wouldn't take him out the same day let the child rest and heal ffs
Everyone has been saying this since Levi was born, OK are not careful they have no common sense and it actually incredible that something like this didn't happen sooner.
If this did happen on that boost it board then I hope Oscar realises how selfish he his grows up and puts his son and first and that kyra stands up for her kid, it looks serious and if she doesn't tell Oscar when he's being an idiot then she is just as bad in my opinion she enables his behaviour and it makes him think even more that what he is doing is ok erugh I'm so angry at this that poor little boy

pizzygirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pizzygirl »

First time poster here. Lots of people have said that OK are not careful enough. I've agreed and straight up Oscar is too rough with him. He's a 1 year old little boy and shouldn't have his face injured like that, because his 20 year old father refuses is to get a grip and look after him. Poor Levi. He deserves better than that and no disrespect but I hope Oscar feels guilty for what has happened. :/

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
Newuser12345
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Newuser12345 »

I think kk might have deleted their vlog because they had a clip that was repeated, also have I missed something... Do we definitely know Levi hurt himself while he was with oscar? I totally agree they aren't carefully enough with him

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
karlamendozan20
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by karlamendozan20 »

Did you guys notice that when Oscar was jumping around Jackson khoa ran straight for Jackson
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

Newuser12345 wrote:I think kk might have deleted their vlog because they had a clip that was repeated, also have I missed something... Do we definitely know Levi hurt himself while he was with oscar? I totally agree they aren't carefully enough with him
You are right, they deleted and reuploaded because there was a repeated clip and for some users the audio wasn't synced (some folks were complaining on twitter).
While we don't currently have explicit evidence that Levi was in Oscar's care when he was hurt, I believe it to be the case for the following reasons:
1) If he was under Keren or Khoa's supervision Keren wouldn't have been so casual in talking about it and she would likely have said something like "I'm so sorry" or "I feel so bad, I was right there". She was trying very hard not to assign blame with any of her words which people usually do so others won't loose face.
2) We know from the vlog that Kyra didn't see him until after it happened and that she cried. This implies she wasn't in the room and wasn't supervising
3) Keren says that Oscar keeps going up to Levi every few minutes and checking on him, which is very unlike Oscar who we all know is always telling his child to "man up". This, plus his body language in that clip screams guilt to me
4) It is possible that this happened when nobody was looking. If it is the case, then both O and K are to blame for not supervising a toddler
5) We constantly see Oscar being reckless with Levi, it is not a giant leap to assume that one of those many dangerous situations led to this accident. I think that that poor child is more likely to get hurt around his father than he would be left on his own. We know Kyra doesn't approve of the dangerous situations but that she doesn't take a firm stand- she's an enabler.
*edited to correct typos
Jennai
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennai »

I wouldn't read so much into why Keren refused to talk about how Levi got hurt.. She already knew anyways that OK will be primarily talking about it in their next vlog and she probably wanted to respect that.

And Khang (?) is pretty attractive. It seems like Khoa got all the bad genes lol
annapaulndaniel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annapaulndaniel »

Keren stumbled on her words because she would have been trying not to spoil their vlog since hers came out first and the accident will probably be the clickable for the next okbaby vlog.

If I had to guess I would say he has fallen off one of those kids cars in the driveway because it does look like a scrape.

It looks horrible but we don't know how it happened. He is certainly@not the first toddler to have a nasty fall.
bulboustrollxx
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bulboustrollxx »

Poor Khoa, he had to babysit Oscar for two weeks instead of focusing on his own family and work. I bet he is so relieved that their house is finally empty! First Justin, then Lauren and OKbaby.

And yes, Khang is the much cuter brother!
bulboustrollxx
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bulboustrollxx »

Hmmm, I wonder what their vlog title will be tomorrow?

BLOODY BABY

BABY'S NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE

BABY SUFFERS INJURY DUE TO IDIOTIC FATHER'S NEGLIGENCE!!!!!!
skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

DeeplyMissable wrote:I've been gone for awhile, so I apologize if this has already been mentioned before, but did anyone notice that there were two full bottles of Sutter Home pink moscato in Keren's fridge in "Baby Is Bigger Than Expected" vlog? I'm guessing they were for Kyra and Keren- but I thought Kyra just acted like she hated alcohol?

Its obvious Kyra just says she doesn't like alcohol because she wants to appear mature and she is underage.
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

Oscar was jumping wayyyy too close to the babies. It would really piss me off if he did that to my kids.. Its so inconsiderate and rude. People constantly accidentally fall on those trampolines and he could have seriously hurt one of the babies. How awkward would if be if he has accidentally trampled on top of Jackson and broke his bones?? Ugh, so immature!

I dont think Kyra looks 100% comfortable there. It seems like she wants Keren to be impressed by her or like she sees herself as less than Keren judging by how she went along with Keren saying Jackson would look homeless in Levi's clothes. Some people said Keren was being bitchy when talking about Kyra's style but maybe she was just throwing shade at her because she has been annoyed by her or Oscar all week and wants to take any opportunity be a bitch to her

I dont know how they feel comfortable staying at someone elses house for that long without it being a necessity. Khoa looked uncomfortable to me when he had to entertain Oscar by playing video games, and etc. Khoa is too nice! I dont think I could handle that. I hope they bought groceries and cleaned for KK.

Khoa probably just wants to work in peace and enjoy his new son alone

Im not a huge KK fan either, I dont watch them, but I just feel like I need to defend them in this case because Id lose it if anyone, especially someone as loud as Oscar stayed at my house for over an hour much less a week

Return to “OKBaby”