DailyDukeofDouche&PrincessMisery (Part 84)

msrubeus
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyDukeofDouche&PrincessMisery (Part 84)

Unread post by msrubeus »

So, I thought the whole point of getting a puppy was so you could enjoy the puppy stage but also so you could raise it and train it the way you want to.... Not board it with a trainer who uses methods that you have no clue what they even are. They travel too much and have too much going on for a puppy... That poor dog is going to be so confused. Normal people might leave their pets with a sitter 2 weeks a year? Their lives are like 30% travel.

She'll be completely grown by the time they get her back.... If they get her back

If they wanted a fully trained dog they should have adopted an older adult dog from a shelter. A puppy can't be shipped off to a trainer and come back fully trained in a week or two. I know I'm preaching to the choir... But this is one of the stupidest things I've ever seen them do and they were obviously trying to hide it/not address it. I think it's becoming pretty obvious to them that the dog isn't going to work out but they are scared of even more backlash....

Sorry about the rant.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

So basically this whole vlog was them "trying" to be happy? and I don't buy for 1 minute that Ollie was disappointed, he never shows any reaction to going anywhere (including Disney) so I doubt he was upset, he couldn't care less.
I am curious to where they were supposed to go and why the company backed out and more why couldn't they just pay for the trip themselves.
crew96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by crew96 »

Que the "Luna loved the boarding farm place and they loved her so much...so we decided it was best for them to just keep her! Our property just wasn't designed for a dog like her. She's so much more happy there!"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Sevan116 wrote:I'm so glad to see them be so positive through such a dark time in life.
Ikr? They should do Ted talks. 8-)
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

janem wrote: Have to agree with you, even though they have a ton of $$$$ they also bleed it like crazy.
These two would make a hemophiliac look selfish.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

If I got a beautiful puppy like Luna I wouldn't want to miss a minute of her life. My dog is about to be nine, and I wish we could go back to those puppy days. They're missing such a fun a crucial time in her life, and I don't think they're going to be as interested in her once she's full grown anyway. Pets should be members of the family!

Personal story: my sister's dog has an infected uterine polyp and for a week now we've been hand feeding her, watching her almost 24/7, and dealing with the fact that she's peeing and gushing blood almost all of the time. She's currently on antibiotics and blood builder because her platlets were too low for her emergency hystorectomy. All in all it's costing my sister about $2k, which is almost all the savings from her minimum wage job, and every single day has been a challenge dealing with the constant flow of blood and pus.

Can you imagine what would happen if Luna had this problem? They'd pay for the surgery and meds, but I'm sure they'd just board her so she doesn't ruin their perfect home. Pets are vlog props to them and it's baffling to me.

Ps: Spay/neuter your pets people! We kept her from getting pregnant for four years and thought there was no reason to spay, but the uterus/testicles are basically unecessary organs where cancer likes to grow.
nrsunshine
Talker
Talker

DailyDukeofDouche&PrincessMisery (Part 84)

Unread post by nrsunshine »

I can tell you why they didn't go to a shelter. Most shelters I've been to if they give you an unaltered animal require you to provide proof within a certain amount of time that you've spayed/neutered the animal.

Most shelters I've dealt with check up on the animal.

& if they repeatedly got animals and returned them which we all know they do, I believe there is a ban list which means you can't adopt from any shelter.

They went with a breeder who was dumb enough to not see through them and realize they can't even take care of themselves let alone a puppy. Those two are literally the definition of the pictures you see floating around at Christmas to not buy a puppy because they're not just some cute plaything. They grow up and they're hard work.
100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:If I got a beautiful puppy like Luna I wouldn't want to miss a minute of her life. My dog is about to be nine, and I wish we could go back to those puppy days. They're missing such a fun a crucial time in her life, and I don't think they're going to be as interested in her once she's full grown anyway. Pets should be members of the family!

This. My dog turns 10 this year and she's starting to slow down but I have so many awesome memories with her. A lot of them wouldn't exist if I had sent her away for months during her first year of life. I definitely think they want/expect Luna to be perfect and easy since Karma is so "smart" (read: well trained by whoever owned him first). But they're missing out on a crucial part of her life. They could fix that by doing some research and training her themselves/finding a program where owners attend the training sessions, but we all know that'll never happen.
RootBeerFloatie wrote:Personal story: my sister's dog has an infected uterine polyp and for a week now we've been hand feeding her, watching her almost 24/7, and dealing with the fact that she's peeing and gushing blood almost all of the time. She's currently on antibiotics and blood builder because her platlets were too low for her emergency hystorectomy. All in all it's costing my sister about $2k, which is almost all the savings from her minimum wage job, and every single day has been a challenge dealing with the constant flow of blood and pus.

Can you imagine what would happen if Luna had this problem? They'd pay for the surgery and meds, but I'm sure they'd just board her so she doesn't ruin their perfect home. Pets are vlog props to them and it's baffling to me.
Then they'd try to use it to make themselves look like awesome people. Talking about how they "saved" her by offloading her on someone else. I feel bad for those dogs especially as they get older. If they're still vlogging it'll be TRAPPED IN DISGUSTING DOG MESS or CRAZY DOG DEFORMITY.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

100midas wrote:
RootBeerFloatie wrote:If I got a beautiful puppy like Luna I wouldn't want to miss a minute of her life. My dog is about to be nine, and I wish we could go back to those puppy days. They're missing such a fun a crucial time in her life, and I don't think they're going to be as interested in her once she's full grown anyway. Pets should be members of the family!

This. My dog turns 10 this year and she's starting to slow down but I have so many awesome memories with her. A lot of them wouldn't exist if I had sent her away for months during her first year of life. I definitely think they want/expect Luna to be perfect and easy since Karma is so "smart" (read: well trained by whoever owned him first). But they're missing out on a crucial part of her life. They could fix that by doing some research and training her themselves/finding a program where owners attend the training sessions, but we all know that'll never happen.
RootBeerFloatie wrote:Personal story: my sister's dog has an infected uterine polyp and for a week now we've been hand feeding her, watching her almost 24/7, and dealing with the fact that she's peeing and gushing blood almost all of the time. She's currently on antibiotics and blood builder because her platlets were too low for her emergency hystorectomy. All in all it's costing my sister about $2k, which is almost all the savings from her minimum wage job, and every single day has been a challenge dealing with the constant flow of blood and pus.

Then they'd try to use it to make themselves look like awesome people. Talking about how they "saved" her by offloading her on someone else. I feel bad for those dogs especially as they get older. If they're still vlogging it'll be TRAPPED IN DISGUSTING DOG MESS or CRAZY DOG DEFORMITY.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
Same here. My westie turned 11 this year, and my mom and I joke almost every day that we wish we can put him in a time machine and get our 8 week-old little ball of fluff again. Unlike B&M, we didn't have a camera back then so our memories of him are very precious to us. Even though he was a little terror for the first two years of his life, we loved him dearly. My dog also nearly died from pancreatitis when he was a puppy, and he was pooping black poop. I highly doubt Bryan or Missy would clean the mess in the house or clean the poop off of Karma or Luna's bum if it happened to them. They claim they love their pets but look at how they treat Karma...
#FreeFinleyandJackson
ellawski
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ellawski »

nrsunshine wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... fe14b8.jpg[/img]

Uh, yeah, I'd love to but I have to go do literally anything else than listen to you complain how hard your life is.

"So bro I recorded this song about Missy and how she tried to run away from me but I used my extra weight to roll after her and get her back but this kid kept crying in the background, I think his name is Finn? Idk. Anyway Ollie was accepted into Harvard today, what a miracle child he is.

Buy 'This Is US' on iTunes, you'll totally love it brodude itsmadsicksweet"
Oh yeah, I'm dying to learn the ups and downs of managing a family with nannies and my in laws doing all the parenting! Let's learn to call our kids "dude" and eliminate the word "NO"!
He is an ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

They never EVER had a problem with Karma (except him being fearful of strangers/lots of people in the house, but i feel that's pretty normal) so why suddenly is he also being boarded for training? I always thought Karma was a very well trained and well behaved dog. I've always lived in a one dog home so is it common to have both dogs in training when you get a new puppy? Is this a sign that Karma doesn't get along well with Luna? (I've watched in clips of them together, Luna showing some annoying behavior towards Karma. Jumping and nipping at his face, constantly chasing him, which B&M never corrected of course) I wonder if this is some last ditch effort to get them to be friends before they decide to get rid of one of them. (I'll be mad AF if this happens, if either of the dogs are re homed. But if they get rid of Karma over Luna, that might just be my breaking point with them. Not that i think its ok if they get rid of Luna, its not ok for them to get rid of EITHER of them, but if they dump sweet Karma for Luna I'll be LIVID...)
chipmunks
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chipmunks »

I don't think Disney was sponsoring them for a trip to WDW. If that's the right location, maybe they were being sponsored through a travel agent or something. But, since Disney owns maker, I don't see them canceling a sponsorship for a channel they have an interest in.

It's really difficult to watch Bryan act like they just lost out on a once in a lifetime opportunity, when they have once in a lifetime trips every other month AND he says "were still trying to figure out if we can do it in our own."

Just smh. These people.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

chipmunks wrote:I don't think Disney was sponsoring them for a trip to WDW. If that's the right location, maybe they were being sponsored through a travel agent or something. But, since Disney owns maker, I don't see them canceling a sponsorship for a channel they have an interest in.

It's really difficult to watch Bryan act like they just lost out on a once in a lifetime opportunity, when they have once in a lifetime trips every other month AND he says "were still trying to figure out if we can do it in our own."

Just smh. These people.

I dont think the trip had anything to do with WDW at all, they are going to Orlando for Playlist, thats when the WDW trip will happen
chipmunks
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chipmunks »

Playsinrain wrote:
chipmunks wrote:I don't think Disney was sponsoring them for a trip to WDW. If that's the right location, maybe they were being sponsored through a travel agent or something. But, since Disney owns maker, I don't see them canceling a sponsorship for a channel they have an interest in.

Just smh. These people.

I dont think the trip had anything to do with WDW at all, they are going to Orlando for Playlist, thats when the WDW trip will happen
Yea, that too. Since he said they don't tell the kids (Ollie) until right before, they must have been going wherever very soon.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

chipmunks wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:

Just smh. These people.

Yea, that too. Since he said they don't tell the kids (Ollie) until right before, they must have been going wherever very soon.

In the vlog yesterday he said they would have been leaving just a couple of hours after they got the call saying it was cancelled, so literally it was cancelled last minute over something "minute" according to Bryan (he looked like he was trying as hard as he could not to roll his eyes at that point). Missy said she had already gotten everyone packed up... something went down that was totally their fault. I wish we could figure out the scoop!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I haven't added anything to the dog discussion, because everyone is saying everything I am thinking. But I just have to say, if they keep Luna and give Karma away, I will be SO pissed. Although, I will be tempted to find out what shelter he's at and go get him. He's such a sweetheart.
I will be annoyed if they rehome Luna, but not surprised. They just don't get it. When you're training a puppy it's an ongoing process. You don't just send them to doggy boot camp for two weeks, and get a well trained dog that needs no more work. My dog is 7 and I still have to work with him. It's not drilling, just reinforcement, but it's still done.
BTW, it's raining today. Cue lots of whining tomorrow and maybe being more bummed about not being on their trip. I SO wish I knew what the scoop was!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

If they give Karma away I will never give them a view ever again. Do these people not realize that animals have feelings? They've given away THREE pets already- why B&M? Because they're uninteresting after a while? It's easier to have mommy and daddy take care of them for you?

If they do give Luna or Karma away I'm praying that people will call them out like Baylee did at Christmas. They need to know how disgusting they are as pet owners.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

Playsinrain wrote:
chipmunks wrote:
Playsinrain wrote: I dont think the trip had anything to do with WDW at all, they are going to Orlando for Playlist, thats when the WDW trip will happen

In the vlog yesterday he said they would have been leaving just a couple of hours after they got the call saying it was cancelled, so literally it was cancelled last minute over something "minute" according to Bryan (he looked like he was trying as hard as he could not to roll his eyes at that point). Missy said she had already gotten everyone packed up... something went down that was totally their fault. I wish we could figure out the scoop!
This is what makes me think they don't have as much cash as they try to portray. If everyone was _so_ disappointed about not going on the vacation, then why not just pay for the trip? They must have maxed out their cards for this month!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
msrubeus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msrubeus »

Playsinrain wrote:
chipmunks wrote:
Playsinrain wrote: I dont think the trip had anything to do with WDW at all, they are going to Orlando for Playlist, thats when the WDW trip will happen

If the sponsors watch the vlogs they knew Finn was sick. Missy was probably supposed to get the all clear from her doctor for Finn to travel and get them a medical release and she bailed on the appointment thinking it would be fine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sammibro and Msrubeus (to avoid the big quote tree) you both make awesome points. If they have the money they look like they have it shouldnt be a problem to book the trip themselves. And missy not wanting to be in the dr's office all day busted their plans. I wonder if the dr's trip was a last minute, unscheduled thing? They found out they needed the dr's clearance to go, Missy showed up without an appt or as a walk in (first come first serve) and messed up all the plans by walking out. She acted odd during that whole scene leading up to the dr visit. It seemed rushed (finn in his pj's, no Mimi with her). She even said it hadn't been a week yet, but she just up and decided to go early for no apparent reason? Maybe they got a call that morning saying he needed to be medically cleared, Missy showed up at the Dr thinking they would make her a priority, they waited so long that she had to leave so they could make it to the airport in time, and then found out that they couldnt go at all if he wasn't cleared. (I think she showed up with no appt or called and they told her she might be seen if they could work him in. I've never had to wait more than 20-30 mins at our peds office, no matter how busy they are, if we had an appt. If we were a walk in, waiting on them to work us in, then it could be an hour or longer...)

Return to “Daily Bumps”