Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Extreme Makeover (Modesto Edition) Part 89

Unread post by Yue195 »

Captain Smooth wrote:
Yue195 wrote:Didn't Jess get Drake's visitation/custody reduce after BuzzGate? Because up until then the boys were frequent at Drake's and Nat's place and then they were dropped right after...
I was thinking the same, she wouldn't just let that pass off as nothing in court. You could tell, she was really shocked to see Drake had done stupid shit again and this time not to her, but to their kids. It was a perfect opportunity not to have to deal with him anymore than bare minimum. Also in the video Drake made, he reallly didn't have a good explanation why he did it, all he said was something like "oh my god, what kid holds the head still, when there is a buzzer near the ears?", but nothing as to why he had this stupid idea in the first place. That doesn't paint him in a good light and I doubt he had any better explanation when he came to court.
He did have a reason- Jess did DIY haircuts on them and they were botched, bald patches, longer pieces of hair ect, so he gave them a buzz cut but Kaden moved (the buzzer freaked him out ) and he nicked him. It wasn't intentional. To be honest I think they were fine and dandy they were looking like dad til Jess freaked out and made them wear hats and shamed them.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

Yue195 wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote:
Yue195 wrote:Didn't Jess get Drake's visitation/custody reduce after BuzzGate? Because up until then the boys were frequent at Drake's and Nat's place and then they were dropped right after...
I was thinking the same, she wouldn't just let that pass off as nothing in court. You could tell, she was really shocked to see Drake had done stupid shit again and this time not to her, but to their kids. It was a perfect opportunity not to have to deal with him anymore than bare minimum. Also in the video Drake made, he reallly didn't have a good explanation why he did it, all he said was something like "oh my god, what kid holds the head still, when there is a buzzer near the ears?", but nothing as to why he had this stupid idea in the first place. That doesn't paint him in a good light and I doubt he had any better explanation when he came to court.
He did have a reason- Jess did DIY haircuts on them and they were botched, bald patches, longer pieces of hair ect, so he gave them a buzz cut but Kaden moved (the buzzer freaked him out ) and he nicked him. It wasn't intentional. To be honest I think they were fine and dandy they were looking like dad til Jess freaked out and made them wear hats and shamed them.
Jess freaked more then the boys did, and scared them with the way she was acting. Jess cut their hair horribly. I can see why he did it. I've given my own son a short cut like that to even out a shitty haircut.
dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dancingfireflame »

She has a weird obsession with hair. She didn't cut Lilia's until she was like 5 (and she needed it). I'm sure the boy's hair was botched from her DIY hair cuts. She doesn't have time to clean so I doubt she took the time to trim their hair property.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
purplerain55
Informer
Informer

Unread post by purplerain55 »

'Family Portrait' by Pink is gonna be all these kids' anthems in the future :/
sofreakingnotok
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sofreakingnotok »

twomommies wrote:
sofreakingnotok wrote:
twomommies wrote:Landen looks like an ugly little beaver, especially when he smiles....
Does trashing a child make you feel good? Just curious. :|
Never said that this was a praising forum.
Hey, just as long as you realise that as ugly as you may see Landen, you are clearly a lot uglier on the inside. Also, the forum is ytMOMMAdrama, it's a forum where you can criticise the mothers/parents not their innocent kids. Like I said, your comment about Landen really says a lot more about you than the 3 year old.
sofreakingnotok
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sofreakingnotok »

Yue195 wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote:
Yes and remember she started shouting at Drake while holding Landen and the twins and Airabella were presumably there too. I will never believe the (then) 3 year olds actually gave a fuck about the haircuts. Jess shamed them and brainwashed them. She clearly cared more about slaming Drake than about her sons mental well being.
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

To see what the twins hair looked like right before Drake shaved their heads look up All About Mimi! VEDA Day 21. This video is from April 22,2015 and shows their hair only a few days before Drake shaved them.
Skip to the end of the video at time 15:01 is where Kyson and Laden are on.

I do think their hair looks choppy and poorly done here. I didn't know Jess ever did DIY haircuts herself.

I don't like Karen's hair the way she has it now in a bowl cut and I think he looked better in the shaved head than this current look. I wish she would change it he would look way better with a different style.
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sorry auto correct got me. Not Laden or Karen lol those were supposed to say Kaden
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

She probably won't shave it because that's what Drake would want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dancingfireflame »

TeaFor2 wrote:To see what the twins hair looked like right before Drake shaved their heads look up All About Mimi! VEDA Day 21. This video is from April 22,2015 and shows their hair only a few days before Drake shaved them.

I do think their hair looks choppy and poorly done here. I didn't know Jess ever did DIY haircuts herself.

I don't like Karen's hair the way she has it now in a bowl cut and I think he looked better in the shaved head than this current look. I wish she would change it he would look way better with a different style.
Yep, she posted buying a Wahl haircutting kit on March 1, 2015 and even admitted she has "no idea where to even start haha. Tips anyone?"

Buzzgate happened a month after that? I tried finding the pic she took with her caption ranting about him buzzing their heads. She must have deleted it unless I missed it, so I don't know the exact date.

Also, to whoever said that she probably didn't get his visitation reduced because of Buzzgate, she posted a picture of her and the boys on April 14th, 2015 with shaved heads and mentioned in the captions that she had court yesterday. I wouldn't be surprised if she was working up to it, visitation isn't reduced overnight.
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

That was me who said he probably didn't get visitations reduced because of him shaving their heads.

Honestly it seems like a silly thing for a court to drastically slash his visitation time down so much just because he shaved their hair off.
If a court was concerned about safety of the twins after he did that my guess is they would put him on supervised visits only with them. I just can't picture a court taking away most of his time with them because he shaved their hair. Is that really something they would do?

He was at 112 visits per year allowed and that dramatically got reduced down to only 24 visit's a year.
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

TeaFor2 wrote:To see what the twins hair looked like right before Drake shaved their heads look up All About Mimi! VEDA Day 21. This video is from April 22,2015 and shows their hair only a few days before Drake shaved them.

Even if their hair did look bad, i still don't think it was about the hair. It was just the fact that drake did soemthing so dramatic without even telling her. To some people first haircuts are a big deal! I know my grandma has little snippets of hair from my dad and his sisters' first hair cuts.
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

TeaFor2 wrote:That was me who said he probably didn't get visitations reduced because of him shaving their heads.

Honestly it seems like a silly thing for a court to drastically slash his visitation time down so much just because he shaved their hair off.
If a court was concerned about safety of the twins after he did that my guess is they would put him on supervised visits only with them. I just can't picture a court taking away most of his time with them because he shaved their hair. Is that really something they would do?

He was at 112 visits per year allowed and that dramatically got reduced down to only 24 visit's a year.
I thought he got visitation reduced because he wasn't usuing the time he was given and it was difficult for Jess to ever do anything because she had to wait around all day because he might show up.
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

In that comment Jess posted under the Pregnancy & Life Update! video she said out of 112 visits in the last year he missed 101 of them.

That timeframe that she claims he missed all those visits would be equal to right after the buzzgate April 2015 to when she posted that video in may 2016

I tend to believe that because it also matches up with what someone said on the previous page about after buzzgate Drake no longer frequently took them. That does match what Jess said about him being absent for the past year and missing most of his visitation dates.
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

whattheactual wrote: I thought he got his visitation reduced because he wasn't using the time he was given and it was difficult for Jess to ever do anything because she had to wait around all day because he might show up.
Yes that's what I thought too but now I'm confused because some people are saying no it was probably because she complained to the court about him shaving their heads. Just trying to figure it out how he lost so much visitation time.
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

TeaFor2 wrote:
whattheactual wrote: I thought he got his visitation reduced because he wasn't using the time he was given and it was difficult for Jess to ever do anything because she had to wait around all day because he might show up.
Yes that's what I thought too but now I'm confused because some people are saying no it was probably because she complained to the court about him shaving their heads. Just trying to figure it out how he lost so much visitation time.
I don't think the would take away that much time for shaving their heads. Ya it was kind of a dick move, and maybe he should have thought about it before be did it, but he legally didn't do anything wrong. Ya they had a few cuts, but it's not like he was abusing them.
I truly believe he lost so much time because he didn't use what he was given. How would it be fair to Jess (and the kids for that matter) for them to have to sit at home every weekend (or whenever he was allowed time) waiting for him, to have him not show up, when they could be out at the park or going on day trips and having fun.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Still too suspicious that after BuzzGate the visits were dramatically decreased- I think his video did more custody damage then the actual buzzcuts.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
MRES83
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MRES83 »

I don't think the court really gave a crap if Drake cut their hair. The guy missed over 100 visits with his children.
I know you guys hate Jess, and I don't agree with a lot of her life choices, but the incessant need to blame her for Drake being a shitty father is bizarre honestly.
It doesnt matter if your ex is the devil reincarnate, you don't miss one hundred visits with your children. There is no excuse in the world for that. He lives in the same town, he was parenting his other child.
The court took away his time because he failed to show up over 90% of the time. Simple. Drake is a terrible excuse for a father. Simple. Idc if he saw the boys this month. He's still a shitty father.
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

How do we know Drake actually missed those visits? Where's the PROOF other than Jessica says so?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JustBeingCurious
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JustBeingCurious »

MRES83 wrote:I don't think the court really gave a crap if Drake cut their hair. The guy missed over 100 visits with his children.
I know you guys hate Jess, and I don't agree with a lot of her life choices, but the incessant need to blame her for Drake being a shitty father is bizarre honestly.
It doesnt matter if your ex is the devil reincarnate, you don't miss one hundred visits with your children. There is no excuse in the world for that. He lives in the same town, he was parenting his other child.
The court took away his time because he failed to show up over 90% of the time. Simple. Drake is a terrible excuse for a father. Simple. Idc if he saw the boys this month. He's still a shitty father.
I completely agree.

Return to “JesssFam”