Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Whose Whine Is It Anyway? Part 22

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

IceCreamCone wrote:
PostyMcPosterston wrote:
After the car ride of Jared and Ellie talking about wanting a baby, you think ellie is pressuring JARED?! I mean, I think a small part of Ellie wants it for her selfish reasons, but Jared seems really fucking gung-ho and laying the pressure on thick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I still do yes. Ellie has been mentioning babies in the vlogs, onTwitter and IG non-stop for awhile now. I think she definitely wants another baby soon, and she has Jared convinced. I think he understands just how much they have to benefit from being open, and that's why he comes across as more enthusiastic about the baby idea. I don't think it's that Ellie is lacking enthusiasm about it, I think she resents having to share information with us.

I also think Jared overcompensates a lot to try and make it appear that everything is ok between them. The happier and more excited Jared appears, the less happy and more concerned I tend to believe he actually is.
That could very well be! I'm just basing it off that video, so your guess and opinion is probably a lot more accurate than mine!

tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

Cgl33 wrote:Ellie thinks it would be fun to have twins. I don't feel sorry for her at all. She is a kid playing house.
I thought that was a real lack of maturity talking in this manner after spending a good ten minutes speaking about the difficulties with pregnancies, a baby who didn't sleep well and the concerns with going forward with a future pregnancy. Jared idea of twins = views/subscribers.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

IceCreamCone wrote:
PostyMcPosterston wrote:
After the car ride of Jared and Ellie talking about wanting a baby, you think ellie is pressuring JARED?! I mean, I think a small part of Ellie wants it for her selfish reasons, but Jared seems really fucking gung-ho and laying the pressure on thick!

I still do yes. Ellie has been mentioning babies in the vlogs, onTwitter and IG non-stop for awhile now. I think she definitely wants another baby soon, and she has Jared convinced. I think he understands just how much they have to benefit from being open, and that's why he comes across as more enthusiastic about the baby idea. I don't think it's that Ellie is lacking enthusiasm about it, I think she resents having to share information with us.

I also think Jared overcompensates a lot to try and make it appear that everything is ok between them. The happier and more excited Jared appears, the less happy and more concerned I tend to believe he actually is.
Yeah, I gotta say I think you're right. She has been going on and on on Twitter and IG about babies, baby fever, how "fast" Calvin is growing, etc. All those pictures of him asleep in her arms and cuddling-- yep. She wants a "baby". But I still think she's better off with a doll.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Maybe Ellie can get twin reborn dolls.
Ophelia11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ophelia11 »

The theory that Ellie might have had PPD after having Calvin is interesting. Part of me thinks that could be it but then another part of me is thinking why she only seems to be getting worse, rather than better.

I wonder if the obvious favortisim of Calvin is because he looks and acts more like her. Someone earlier rightly said he was like a mini Ellie. We know she's desperate for a little girl who is a carbon copy of herself, so she's using Calvin as a placebo until that happens. I think Ellie is very self conscious and almost uses her kids (especially Cal) as a way of hiding her own problems. She wants her kids to be exactly like herself, minus the issues. Missy is similar.

I've come to the conclusion that Ellie has serious doubts about TTC another baby as she's terrified it won't be the perfect baby she feels she needs, but she's going to try anyway because she's so desperate for one. I don't feel sorry for her, I would if she acknowledged her way of thinking wasn't right and sought help, but she's just being completely selfish and digging herself deeper and deeper into the hole. I'm actually studying psychology at uni and I'm not an expert, but I think it would be really interesting if a trained psychologist could examine Ellie and Missy through watching the vlogs.

I think Shay Carl Wannabe, sorry I mean Jared is too naive to pick up on any of this, and doesn't understand why people criticise them, so he just blocks it out.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

E+J - Whose Whine Is It Anyway? Part 22

Unread post by GymChick »

And remember new years vlog Ellie said she wants a baby in 2017, and she seemed much happier then because I think it was just in the moment vague comment. But sharing to the world they are TTC she hates that. Like I said before she hates acknowledging the audience in any form (thanking, explaining and so on). She ALWAYS has a bitch face when they have a sit down with the viewers

Kay91_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kay91_ »

I hope they have twin boys

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Narcissists quite often favour the child that more closely resembles them..

Just saying
decdu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by decdu »

gymchick43 wrote:And remember new years vlog Ellie said she wants a baby in 2017, and she seemed much happier then because I think it was just in the moment vague comment. But sharing to the world they are TTC she hates that. Like I said before she hates acknowledging the audience in any form (thanking, explaining and so on). She ALWAYS has a bitch face when they have a sit down with the viewers

I honestly think Ellie's problem is not not wanting another baby or hating the viewers, she seems to have that face whenever jared is talking, I think the core issue here is that she cant stand jared and has to act in love, but in those moments when she's unaware it shows on her face how much she despises the way he talks and what he has to say, she probably wishes jared was more masculine or less of a kiss u know what. when they were talking in the car, every time Jared said something her features changed and she looked repulsed, but then had to agree!

Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

HeatherNancine wrote:I'm really surprised that they were ok with the choice of IUD as an acceptable form of birth control. It's an abortive method, meaning that the egg and sperm can unite but the IUD keeps it from implanting, as opposed to a method that prevents conception from happening. Many conservative Christians don't agree with using an IUD. Not judging, not stating any opinion on it, just saying...
Ellie didn't even know how "her cycle" worked while TTC Jackson, until her husband properly educated her *shudder*. I highly doubt she knew/knows the logistics of how various forms of birth control work, other than the fact that they prevent pregnancy.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

marshmallowfluf wrote:Instead of having a baby right now they should take a couple of years and go on fun vacations with the boys. They have the money for it. And they may realize that they actually like being a family of 4. That would also help their views.
I agree. I mean, JFC, she's only 25 y/o and has two kids already. She (and Jared who's only 28) have years to grow their family. Why are they so desperate timewise?
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Stuuu3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Stuuu3 »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:
HeatherNancine wrote:I'm really surprised that they were ok with the choice of IUD as an acceptable form of birth control. It's an abortive method, meaning that the egg and sperm can unite but the IUD keeps it from implanting, as opposed to a method that prevents conception from happening. Many conservative Christians don't agree with using an IUD. Not judging, not stating any opinion on it, just saying...
Ellie didn't even know how "her cycle" worked while TTC Jackson, until her husband properly educated her *shudder*. I highly doubt she knew/knows the logistics of how various forms of birth control work, other than the fact that they prevent pregnancy.
In what video does Jared explain to her how periods work? I haven't been watching from the very beginning so I missed that but I'd love to see it. I find Ellie to be very naive and even though she looks older than her age she sure as hell gives it away whenever she opens her mouth
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

And Jared was only basing his knowledge off a standard 28 day cycle... and she wasn't ovulating anyway. So....
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

The word cycle makes me want to punch Ellie in the face.
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

nutbagmcgee wrote:The word cycle makes me want to punch Ellie in the face.
Yes! It is very annoying how she uses the word "cycle" to mean any vaginal bleeding. In a q&a shortly after Calvin was born someone asked what the first period after a baby is like and her response was something like "I only cycled for a week or so after Calvin". So she referred to postpartum bleeding as a cycle. :?
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

winniewise wrote:
Yes! It is very annoying how she uses the word "cycle" to mean any vaginal bleeding. In a q&a shortly after Calvin was born someone asked what the first period after a baby is like and her response was something like "I only cycled for a week or so after Calvin". So she referred to postpartum bleeding as a cycle. :?
She must have been mightily out of breath. 8-)
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
ellawski
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ellawski »

Views and business are driving them crazy. (Well, money is) someone mentioned a few days ago they now have an audience that may be bored by this infertility journey, mostly because they are kids and teens. Imagine things not being always FUNFUNFUN! And i feel like that's worrying them too. God forbid they have to work.

Ellie seems quite miserable lately, as someone said, it may be related to PPD (I have no idea if it can appear this later after childbirth, or last almost 2 years) which would make sense considering her unhealthy weight.

ellawski
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ellawski »

I feel like Ellie is starting to worry about yt as a career as it seems to be going down, and is also getting annoyed at people questioning things and asking too many questions to the point it affects her too much. On the other hand Jared wants to keep vlogging and being obnoxious. She probably realized that if they stop doing yt (that she considers so stressful) and her husband gets a real life job she won't have her ice palace and will likely go back to the average house they had before as he won't fulfill her necessities with an average minimum wage job. All her dreams of being the perfect SAHM Mormon mom have been shattered, her husband is around her all day screaming, pointing a camera to everyone's face's, but if he doesn't do that, even though she will have time to visits her precious mother, and be away from Jared, she won't have the life she thinks she deserves.

And she doesn't have a daughter you people! That's just too hard! Imagine getting pregnant with another boy! A CATASTROPHE!!!!!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Scar2016 wrote:
winniewise wrote:
She must have been mightily out of breath. 8-)
LOL! I thought the same thing! Riding a bike for a week?
What a sad existence to be so ignorant.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ellawski wrote:I feel like Ellie is starting to worry about yt as a career as it seems to be going down, and is also getting annoyed at people questioning things and asking too many questions to the point it affects her too much. On the other hand Jared wants to keep vlogging and being obnoxious. She probably realized that if they stop doing yt (that she considers so stressful) and her husband gets a real life job she won't have her ice palace and will likely go back to the average house they had before as he won't fulfill her necessities with an average minimum wage job. All her dreams of being the perfect SAHM Mormon mom have been shattered, her husband is around her all day screaming, pointing a camera to everyone's face's, but if he doesn't do that, even though she will have time to visits her precious mother, and be away from Jared, she won't have the life she thinks she deserves.

And she doesn't have a daughter you people! That's just too hard! Imagine getting pregnant with another boy! A CATASTROPHE!!!!!

And not only will she not have the Ice Palace, she will have to handle the kidses all day every day all by herself and not get $100 of Lush every time to make up for having to step up and be a mom. She has this rich fantasy life. A fantasy daughter, a fantasy life as a SAHM (who I suppose has woodland creatures doing the housework) and perfectly behaved happy children who take no effort.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”