sofreakingnotok
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKNoVlogToday: Part 10

Unread post by sofreakingnotok »

maryinl8 wrote:
sofreakingnotok wrote:-the bug buddies were saying he fell on a carpet inside while plenty others saw that as a cement injury
-of course I meant I don't believe Oscar only looked away for one second
-there's no excuse for them not taking their kid to a doctor if they were worried about a broken nose or concussion. Google is not a pediatrician and I fail to understaind their willingness to gamble their son's life.
I am no means defending them I am mad too that they didn't get help after it happened but I 100% believe Oscar was exaggerating when he said he looked away for only one second. In fact most parents say that when their child gets hurt because it happens in a blink of an eye. Accidents do happen but what happens after shows what kind of parents they are and they did nothing
If it wasn't Oscar, I'd agree about the one second thing, I realise most parents say that(and aren't lying). However, I've seen Oscar bait his child by tossing a toy on a floor as one does when playing fetch with a dog and then laughing his ass off when his child fell off the bed and tumbled in a potentially neck breaking way.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I believe them when they say he fell out of the car. Those things can't really be prevented. My son fell just running down the sidewalk at that age and cut his face, scraped both knees and palms, and got a huge bump on his head. You can't wrap kids in bubble wrap, they will fall and get hurt. I doubt he fell off the boosted board he would be way more injured.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

I totally believe it could have been the boosted board. falling out of the toy car like that, idk if he wouldve landed on his head first. But either way oscar is appalling. the fact that he doesnt supervise his kid, that he doesnt attend to levi when need be, the fact that he then takes levi to the trampoline place and accuses him of being "lazy" for laying down--no crap you moron. He sustained a head injury that you SAW how much it affected him bc he was so tired after and then you take him to bounce his head around and then he jumps onto levi and topples him over (in that clip you see levi crying in pain for a minute) and then he lets levi get hit in the head with a ball. So you take a possibly concussed child to do even more dangerous and things that can hurt him further?! what a Piece of crap father. and idk what kyra's deal is. She is so detached from real parenting. She always lets oscar have his way. Its like shes learned helplessness or is scared of oscar.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

He fell out of the car fine, accidents happen. But you can't say at the beginning of the vlog you don't want to move him because it's super sore and he's in pain, th by the end of the vlog have him jumping at skyfall or whatever it's called.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Pineapples wrote:He fell out of the car fine, accidents happen. But you can't say at the beginning of the vlog you don't want to move him because it's super sore and he's in pain, th by the end of the vlog have him jumping at skyfall or whatever it's called.
I haven't watched the vlog yet but yeah it sounds like they didn't handle his injuries well at all. He should have just been home relaxing all day.

HereKittyKitty
Talker
Talker

Unread post by HereKittyKitty »

Well, we all saw this coming. He finally had an accident. He's lucky it's not worse... Oscar treats him like an older child that has better coordination- aka not watching him closely, letting him fall off of things (like the bed), etc. It's really ridiculous. He's a still young enough that it'll probably heal up pretty well but still. This wasn't just a skinned knee... All kids get those. He fell on his face. I bet it hurt too. Poor little guy.
sofreakingnotok
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sofreakingnotok »

HereKittyKitty wrote:Well, we all saw this coming. He finally had an accident.
Question is: is this the first of many serious accidents to come? :|
Jennai
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennai »

I believe Oscar's story. Just like someone pointed out, if Levi fell from the booster board, he would've gotten major scrapes on his arms, hands (assuming Levi will place his palms first to support his fall), and knees. It seems like Levi tripped while trying to get out of the toy car and fell pretty dang hard.
AmeliaJune42
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AmeliaJune42 »

So oscar and kyra are still there....?
rosethorn12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by rosethorn12 »

When my daughter was one she fell face first while running. She scraped her nose really bad. So I do believe it could have been an accident. But I just don't understand how Google was their Dr. And to make it worse they take him to the that trampoline place. Smh

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
AmeliaJune42
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AmeliaJune42 »

So I totally forgot I was going to post this a few days ago.

In one of the recent vlogs, oscar is talking about Alaya and how "he's so busy and doesn't get to see her as much" (or something along those lines). It just made me giggle, like when they first had Levi oscar actually had a job and was ACTUALLY busy. I wouldn't classify him as busy now....
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

Boosted board or not the kid fell with his head. He was hypotonic. Maybe from all the crying or maybe from the shock either way there is no way I would risk it and let my kid go to this stupid place jumping around with his idiot dad supervising him after what happened under his attendance and of course I would be in a huge fight with him given the mommy over protecting NATURAL instincts. I really really wonder how much Kyra loves Oscar to not make him to back off parenting wise, or is it that she really can't do otherwise and just copes with him after being advised from her therapist. The problem here is not only Oscar ,is the relationship between them.I will not make a comment about the all mighty internet medical advisor. The situation in their family is going downhills and I wish that so does their channel but like I said there are some pretty f*cked up families out there with some even more f*ucked up teenage kids that of course they are gonna love them no matter what. Excuse my poor English once again.

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
rbyrolg
Talker
Talker

Unread post by rbyrolg »

What a big coincidence that both families didn't start vlogging until after the accident
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Kids have accidents all the time, what's shocking to me is how they acted after Levi fell.
When my son was about Levi's age he fell face first off the couch and landed on his forehead. He had a huge bump and bruise on his forehead, kind of similar to Levi's but without the scrape. I of course took him to get it checked out and he was fine, the doctor just said to give him some pain relief and bring him back if he vomits or isn't focusing/anything seems wrong with him. He was fine.

What I don't understand is how they can look at that huge bruise on his forehead and think that he's fine to go to a trampoline place? How stupid can you be?! Give him a day or two to rest!

Amandaknowsitall
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Amandaknowsitall »

Do you guys think she is scared of Oscar? I get this weird vibe that he is super controlling or something.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

What does Kyra see in this guy?? Not only is he a terrible excuse for a father but he is literally gross asf!!
IMG_0603.JPG
Oscar, there is something called Chapstick!!! USE IT!!!

The day the accident happened, Kyra tweeted out that Oscar woke up at 4am to upload the vlog and cook everyone breakfast. He obviously looks exhausted (in KK's vlog, Oscar fell asleep twice in the car) and this lifestyle is just not working out for him. He looks terribly unhealthy! I really wonder if he is on any medication for ADHD. I was diagnosed with it 6 years ago and was put on Adderall. I had to quit taking it because it was literally ruining my life. I was working crazy hours like Oscar (except you never accomplish anything) and hardly ever sleeping. I looked and felt like shit. I see a lot of similar behaviors with him. I know it's not my business but he has two little ones that need him to be their protector and clear headed.

As far as Levi's accident, I think he was probably standing up in the back of the car (like they showed him doing a few days ago and laughed it off without correcting the behavior) IMO it looks worse than him just tripping while trying to get out of the car. We'll never know. Kyra will always lie and enable Oscar's behavior so expect this to happen again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

I don't think Kyra is afraid of Oscar i do believe tho that she is afraid of making a mistake by leaving him. She a child of divorced parents and doesn't want that for her kids which is acceptable. But she really needs to step up as a mother and stop trying to maintain the balance so things don't fall apart and I truly respect that cause that's what you do when you are married (or not it's the same) with kids. She will end up falling apart herself eventuall. I bet she thought about leaving him but she just keep giving him chances and try to look thinks positively. All that is good but the combination of their personalities isn't right and won't lead to a healthy coexistence . All I'm saying is that they both come from broken homes and won't give up that easy.

flokofloz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by flokofloz »

So Levi fell from the board but not Oscar? I don't see how this is possible. Especially knowing how Oscar likes to speed up, little Levi would be way more injured (knees, hands, elbows, etc). I believe he fell from the car, if you look at the video, it's definitely high enough for a toddler to hit his head pretty hard and get this kind of wound. And I don't know why he would lie about it? It's not like they can hide the wounds lol.
But yes, the trampoline place is not the right place to go after hurting your head.... :-o

I think Oscar got a little bit scared and I hope this accident will open his eyes on the safety when it comes to do activities (like skate boarding). Obviously, for this accident, he could not have done anything. It was a toddler toy (not dangerous if he was sitting in the car), and it probably happened really fast, as it always does with toddlers. I mean, he can't put a helmet on Levi's head everytime they go out. But as I said, I hope it helped him realize that accidents happen fast and that he must be more careful while doing other activities, like going to the swimming pool.
sofreakingnotok wrote:
HereKittyKitty wrote:Well, we all saw this coming. He finally had an accident.
Question is: is this the first of many serious accidents to come? :|
Yes it is.
rbyrolg wrote:What a big coincidence that both families didn't start vlogging until after the accident
I'm not surprised as we only see 10 minutes of their day and they were not doing anything crazy. At least, Oscar did not run to get the camera just after the accident... If he would have recorded, people would have said that he doesn't take care of his kid or try to make him tougher ^^
Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

They're idiots, plain and simple. Yes, kids fall all the time - it's part of life and we can't wrap them in cotton wool forever, but ffs when they fall and injure themselves that badly you don't sit around Googling shit. You get your inept arses off your friends couch and you take your child to be checked over. If that was my daughter I wouldn't even hesitate, I'd be off to the nearest hospital in a flash. In that scenario I'd rather be seen as the overprotective mammy than the parent that really doesn't give a shit one way or the other. Seeing Levi's little face all bashed knocked me sick, no doubt it broke Kyra's heart to see him like that, but all she seemed bothered about in the vlog was the cute outfit she'd dressed him in for photos with Jackson and how it wouldn't be cute any more because he'd be looking roughed up. Nice. It's always like watching two kids play house together. They're clueless.

Oscar talking us through the whole thing and using Jackson's bear to demonstrate was just odd. Watching him scrape those rocks on the ground like we're all as simple as he is and don't understand that cement = hard. What annoyed me more though was him explaining it, where he'd stop then pick up the speech in a different place. Your son has just had the worst accident of his little life and you decide to go out and play Casey Neistat. Bellend.

I won't even comment on the whole trampoline thing. That's when I couldn't watch any more and had to switch off. I could feel my blood begin to boil again.
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

nebula wrote:I don't think Kyra is afraid of Oscar i do believe tho that she is afraid of making a mistake by leaving him. She a child of divorced parents and doesn't want that for her kids which is acceptable. But she really needs to step up as a mother and stop trying to maintain the balance so things don't fall apart and I truly respect that cause that's what you do when you are married (or not it's the same) with kids. She will end up falling apart herself eventuall. I bet she thought about leaving him but she just keep giving him chances and try to look thinks positively. All that is good but the combination of their personalities isn't right and won't lead to a healthy coexistence . All I'm saying is that they both come from broken homes and won't give up that easy.

That actually reminds me of my parents who stayed together for my sisters and I despite us saying for years they should divorce, my father was definitly not a good husband or father, they finally separated after 22 years of mariage (3 years ago) and when I talk about that with my mom I always remind that I love her but her choice to stay with my father "for her children" and avoid divorce was a very bad decision because keeping a bad father and patner will definitly not help the children, my sister and I, we would have been way happier and have a way more balanced life is they had separed 15 years earlier, I remember life at home was horrible, even when I moved out for studies and came back for vacation,after 2 days I just wanted to go back to my own apartment and I developed trust issues regarding my relationship with men... you can't stay with someone for your children especially when this person is not a good partner because you are giving a bad image a what a good relationship is supposed to be to your kids, and if this person is not even a responsible father, what is the point in staying with this person and how can you trust this person with your children safety?? I don't get how Kyra stii trust Oscar with her children...

I haven't watched any of OK's vlogs for a week and don't plan on watching one any time soon, I can only say that an accident happening to Levi was highly expected not only because children fell, no big deal, but also because Oscar is not someone being careful with Levi's safety with made the risk of something happening higher unfortunatly... that being said why the hell didn't they go to the ER to check Levi??? I don't give a damn about how did Levi got hurt - well actually I do- but the priority should be, is Levi ok???

Return to “OKBaby”