DailyDukeofDouche&PrincessMisery (Part 84)

Toffie89
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyDukeofDouche&PrincessMisery (Part 84)

Unread post by Toffie89 »

All that food she gave to the chickens! Dried baby carrots are not up to standard? And what could possibly be wrong with uncooked pasta??

Also, the amount of food she had on her counter compared to what she have her chickens... smh
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png
I meant to post this earlier, but the minute I saw this I couldn't stop laughing! First of all Bryan looks like a 70s dad hahaha they should have gotten someone else to play him in the video....Missy looks like his teenage homeless daughter....the camera crew was probably laughing in hysterics after filming the so called "young and hip" Bryan hahaha
She looks so uncomfortable with her "friends"

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Wow are they stupid? She mentions all the food she is dumping ISNT expired?!?' WOW!!! All new low!! They just proved to us that we were right when we said they don't finish their food they just throw it away because it's open and buy a new one.

Wasteful. That's disgusting. Not to their liking?

That pool looks extremely expensive, why do they seem like the first youtubers to be spending extreme amounts of money like this?!? I don't see people building mansions and pools..

And the pool doesn't even look fun, how can you sit in the hot tub and not be able to see what's going on in the main pool? And the kids can jump off in the deep end? Yikes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tvobaby27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tvobaby27 »

I'm a little behind, but when Bryan was trying to get Peter Pan and Lion King on digital, and they kept going on and on about how they don't have a blu ray player... doesn't Bryan have a PS4? Do they not know that had a blu ray player?

nrsunshine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nrsunshine »

tvobaby27 wrote:I'm a little behind, but when Bryan was trying to get Peter Pan and Lion King on digital, and they kept going on and on about how they don't have a blu ray player... doesn't Bryan have a PS4? Do they not know that had a blu ray player?

If he admits things have multiple uses than he can't blow money.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Amelia322 wrote:Wow are they stupid? She mentions all the food she is dumping ISNT expired?!?' WOW!!! All new low!! They just proved to us that we were right when we said they don't finish their food they just throw it away because it's open and buy a new one.

Wasteful. That's disgusting. Not to their liking?

That pool looks extremely expensive, why do they seem like the first youtubers to be spending extreme amounts of money like this?!? I don't see people building mansions and pools..

And the pool doesn't even look fun, how can you sit in the hot tub and not be able to see what's going on in the main pool? And the kids can jump off in the deep end? Yikes.

I'm confused by the seating area that's next to the slide.. do you climb the rocks to get to it or swim over and climb out of the pool?

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Two things: so far, that pool looks ugly and like a major safety hazard with the way they ignore their children. Are they going to hire lifeguards?
And here comes the fat shaming: Bryan actually waddles when he walks now. I'm sorry, but for a man with his time and disposable income, that is just very very sad.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic2.png
The dino egg hunt was cute, except for Finn and that dangerous hammer in hands. Grocery shopping must be interesting with these two - they remind me of little kids that just dump anything into the cart and when you checkout your bill ends up being way higher than you anticipated. Bryan putting away the grocery has one major problem - they leave the fridge door open for quite some time. Missy's job is to dump old food into a bowl and feed her chickens? Wow...good for you Missy, tomorrow we will teach you how put shoes on your feet...okay? hahaha Ollie was totally not having it towards the ending, his byeee boop is getting to him and I can't wait till he throws a tantrum about it one day hahahaha
dailyblahblahblah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dailyblahblahblah »

I can hardly stomach their videos these days to even hate watch. Bryan makes me want to stab myself in the eyes with a rusty fork. I'm not just referencing his outward appearance but his entire self in a whole. I mean, he's not an attractive man but not everyone can be pretty in reality. His personality paired with his pineapple head makes me see spots. His "fakeness" and lacking of parenting skills is disgusting. He's a try hard and a show off. Terrible qualities in a person!

Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

EVERY person I know that's had a slide in their pool has regretted it and hated it. I give it 1 year before they get rid of it

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
onamonapia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by onamonapia »

Did Finn say "Look at it, it's an egg!" in today's vlog? I swear I heard him say that. Or maybe after having to decipher Ollie for so long I've automatically placed similar-ish words to random babble lol
BTW how many words should Finn be saying at his age? I haven't been around any kids his age.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

onamonapia wrote:Did Finn say "Look at it, it's an egg!" in today's vlog? I swear I heard him say that. Or maybe after having to decipher Ollie for so long I've automatically placed similar-ish words to random babble lol
BTW how many words should Finn be saying at his age? I haven't been around any kids his age.
He should be saying 8-10 words. :/

onamonapia
Amateur
Amateur

Also, Ollie is 3 and half right? I've been watching 3 year olds in church for 4 years and I've never heard anyone that hard to understand. Hell, even a girl with a significant speech delay spoke better than him. It sounds like sometimes he's not even saying the "to be" verb, which I've heard is extremely rare in kids from English speaking homes.
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

I'm all for feeding the chickens scraps but uh.... shouldn't you cook the pasta first?
I'm glad they got the boys outside doing things, so much better than locked in the play room with food and the tv on.
Nice grocery haul though, very nutritious food, especially the pb&j sandwiches. I just don't understand why people would buy those unless on a road trip. It takes like what, 25 seconds to slap together a pb&j?

nrsunshine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nrsunshine »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:I'm all for feeding the chickens scraps but uh.... shouldn't you cook the pasta first?
I'm glad they got the boys outside doing things, so much better than locked in the play room with food and the tv on.
Nice grocery haul though, very nutritious food, especially the pb&j sandwiches. I just don't understand why people would buy those unless on a road trip. It takes like what, 25 seconds to slap together a pb&j?

My daughter requests one for her school lunch every day.

But I also feed her more than just that every day soooo....
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

#moneyisnoproblem. Look at all the take out.

You know because it takes 2 minutes to make a PB&J

Is that a whole shelf of burritos?!

I'd still eat those carrots lol

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
msrubeus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msrubeus »

Pretty sure you aren't supposed to give chickens dry pasta for the same reason you aren't supposed to throw rice at weddings.... When they eat it, the pasta will expand and possibly kill the birds. They aren't meant to eat foods that expand... Pasta is fine, but you should cook it or at least soak it first. Also I particularly loved how she poured all that milk in the bowl and then dumped it in the dirt. How are they supposed to get the milk if it's soaking into the ground?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
onamonapia
Amateur
Amateur

their fridge looks like a 10 year old's dream
just looking at it grosses me out. so much processed crap.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

Lol the fact that Missy feeds her chickens a more nutritious meal than her spawns.

They have nooooo shame in their really crappy diet. But I'll go out on a limb to assume neither Bryan nor Missy had role models in that department.

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

onamonapia wrote:their fridge looks like a 10 year old's dream
just looking at it grosses me out. so much processed crap.
It's like great hangover and stoner munchies food lol. Not going to lie, id probably want that junk late at night if I were up editing a vlog. I'm certain that's how Bryan is the size he is now.

Return to “Daily Bumps”