bbygal
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HayleeAndBaby: Part 2

Unread post by bbygal »

Screen Shot 2017-03-12 at 1.45.06 PM.png
I can totally hear the snooty way she would say that. How does she not see it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
alyshamne
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alyshamne »

In her latest vlog, Haylee was clearly in her regular bitch mode, but was trying to hide it by laughing while she was being bitchy. Not fooling me at all. These last few vlogs are showing her true colours.

Also, Hazzel's "fight, fight, fight" chant also makes me think that they fight far more than Haylee tries to portray it, and in front of Hazzel too (which she has said that they don't do).

Can she stop the "happy relationship" and "I'm not a bitch I swear" charade please? One day the 12 year olds will be gone, and she'll be stuck in an unhappy marriage because she wanted to please people that actually don't even matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wheresthebeef
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by wheresthebeef »

I hateeee her fake laugh when shes with other people.
hwarner
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hwarner »

Her body looks great in the weight loss pic on insta. Hope she's able to stick with it

bbygal
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bbygal »

I can't watch more than a minute of Haylee and Randy live. They both just radiate secondhand awkwardness.
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

HayleeAndBaby: Part 2

Unread post by Emcee »

Her latest video was completely pointless.
"Something happened, it isn't important for you guys to know what, but we can't go on our vacation anymore."
So she basically made a 9 min video for something she could have announced on Twitter?

And how many times does she have to repeat that they both work so hard?
Come on Haylee, you aren't the only person in this world that has a full time job, many of us do but we aren't out there looking for ass pats.

:love2:
may8675

Unread post by may8675 »

Is the reason they can't go because they didn't end up saving enough money? I don't get why she kept saying how they worked so hard and picked up extra shifts etc if it wasn't money related

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

Where were they supposed to go?

hwarner
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hwarner »

Lovehound11 wrote:Where were they supposed to go?

Disneyland

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Does anyone else think the way she was talking in the video makes it seem like it's something with Randy that means they can't go? She slipped a little saying Randy felt so bad about it then kept saying it wasn't his fault, like she was trying to cover it. I don't know, I could be looking too much into that.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
bbygal
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bbygal »

nineteenninety3 wrote:Does anyone else think the way she was talking in the video makes it seem like it's something with Randy that means they can't go? She slipped a little saying Randy felt so bad about it then kept saying it wasn't his fault, like she was trying to cover it. I don't know, I could be looking too much into that.
I would 100% just go without Randy if I was her lol.
wheresthebeef
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by wheresthebeef »

Wheres my tiny violin when i need it? They cant go to disney world! Life is un fairrrrrrrrrrrr
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

wheresthebeef wrote:Wheres my tiny violin when i need it? They cant go to disney world! Life is un fairrrrrrrrrrrr
Um but her and Randy work soo hard. Sometimes they do overtime and everything! They are the only people on the planet with full time jobs we should respect that.

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

nineteenninety3 wrote:Does anyone else think the way she was talking in the video makes it seem like it's something with Randy that means they can't go? She slipped a little saying Randy felt so bad about it then kept saying it wasn't his fault, like she was trying to cover it. I don't know, I could be looking too much into that.

I would assume first that he couldn't get the time off to go at that time of the year. Might be to many people leaving for vacation and his request was denied. Like I would assume that saying they both worked so hard would be taking and working extra shifts at work to build up over time and cash it in for the holiday.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Kmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kmommy »

I was snooping on Randy's twitter, and why am I not surprised that he's a Trump supporter..
bbygal
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bbygal »

Kmommy wrote:I was snooping on Randy's twitter, and why am I not surprised that he's a Trump supporter..
With a half Mexican step daughter. Hmph.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

bbygal wrote:
Kmommy wrote:I was snooping on Randy's twitter, and why am I not surprised that he's a Trump supporter..
My 100% Mexican (parents were actually immigrants) coworker is pro-Trump and pro-immigration ban. Her family is the only exception because they did it "the right way," as if every single other immigrant is doing it the "wrong way." Hypocrisy is everywhere. I highly doubt Haylee and Randy celebrate, much less acknowledge, Hazzel's Mexican heritage.
gossip450
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by gossip450 »

fossilfinger wrote:
bbygal wrote:
My 100% Mexican (parents were actually immigrants) coworker is pro-Trump and pro-immigration ban. Her family is the only exception because they did it "the right way," as if every single other immigrant is doing it the "wrong way." Hypocrisy is everywhere. I highly doubt Haylee and Randy celebrate, much less acknowledge, Hazzel's Mexican heritage.
I'm new here and don't mean to start a political debate, but I disagree. My parents were both immigrants, and I support Trump. There are plenty of immigrants who do it "the right way," which I assume means legally, including my parents. He's only against illegal immigration, so it isn't hypocrisy for a legal immigrant to support him. Immigrating to the United States illegally is the "wrong way" by definition.
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

HayleeAndBaby: Part 2

Unread post by Emcee »

gossip450 wrote:
fossilfinger wrote:
bbygal wrote: With a half Mexican step daughter. Hmph.
I'm new here and don't mean to start a political debate, but I disagree. My parents were both immigrants, and I support Trump. There are plenty of immigrants who do it "the right way," which I assume means legally, including my parents. He's only against illegal immigration, so it isn't hypocrisy for a legal immigrant to support him. Immigrating to the United States illegally is the "wrong way" by definition.
You seriously made an account just to jump in on a political post? GTFO
Did Haylee or Randy send you?
*Gasp* Or are you Haylee?

One more thing, Trump is a disgusting and vile individual for way more things than his stance on immigration.

:love2:
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I don't know much American politics and I loath Trump but someone explain me this- If Trump is so hated, how the hell did he win?
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.

Return to “HayleeAndFamily”