KKandBabyScreech | Part 5

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyScreech: Part 5

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

agarcia721 wrote:I remember a video where Kyra discusses how she loves when kids dress their age, for example. buzz lightyear and mickey mouse. I see nothing wrong with how they dress Levi. He is a child, buzz lightyear jammies and superman swimsuits are appropriate and cute to Kyra. I don't think its a huge deal if Levi isn't wearing Gap or bland shades of grey.
i mean stuff with superheroes printed on them is one thing. A "costume" or "character clothing" if the kid is not wearing it to play dressup is a little tacky
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

agarcia721 wrote:I remember a video where Kyra discusses how she loves when kids dress their age, for example. buzz lightyear and mickey mouse. I see nothing wrong with how they dress Levi. He is a child, buzz lightyear jammies and superman swimsuits are appropriate and cute to Kyra. I don't think its a huge deal if Levi isn't wearing Gap or bland shades of grey.
The problem is sometimes she doesn't dress him at all. They have him running around naked most of the time. Or if they are going out she doesn't put effort into picking out a nice outfit for him. She will just put on whatever or have him in the same clothes he's worn the night before. I never said character clothing was bad. Kyra just has horrible taste.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

THIS IS NOT A CUTE PICTURE, KEREN! My gosh...why would you document your stupidity? Image

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Also no one commented (that I know of) of Landon laying in a chair when they were outside the other day. Jackson ran into the chair and could've knocked him off...gosh.

Jennai
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennai »

rbyrolg wrote:
Jennai wrote:
YES. I already knew Keren was rude but entitled was the other word that I was looking for! In terms of personality, Kyra has a better one. I have seen Jackson bonding so much with Kyra but not at all from Levi with Keren lol.
More entitled that a woman that goes to her friends house for two weeks and literally does nothing to help out? I'm sorry, I know Keren isn't perfect but there is NO ONE more entitled than Kyra
Khoa mentioned that Kyra did the dishes occasionally...and she did buy dinner a couple times. I mean I'm not trying to defend Kyra here but what did you want her to do? Mow the lawn, clean the whole house and the pool? As far as I'm concerned, Kyra did her own shit including helping to cook dinner as Keren said, "We are cooking dinner" multiple times. Keren is much more entitled and rude.
dasiesunshine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dasiesunshine »

Jennai wrote:
rbyrolg wrote:
Jennai wrote:
YES. I already knew Keren was rude but entitled was the other word that I was looking for! In terms of personality, Kyra has a better one. I have seen Jackson bonding so much with Kyra but not at all from Levi with Keren lol.
More entitled that a woman that goes to her friends house for two weeks and literally does nothing to help out? I'm sorry, I know Keren isn't perfect but there is NO ONE more entitled than Kyra
Khoa mentioned that Kyra did the dishes occasionally...and she did buy dinner a couple times. I mean I'm not trying to defend Kyra here but what did you want her to do? Mow the lawn, clean the whole house and the pool? As far as I'm concerned, Kyra did her own shit including helping to cook dinner as Keren said, "We are cooking dinner" multiple times. Keren is much more entitled and rude.
I'm pretty sure Kyra still did more than Keren does for her own home. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dasiesunshine
Amateur
Amateur

ACarATorchAJess wrote:Also no one commented (that I know of) of Landon laying in a chair when they were outside the other day. Jackson ran into the chair and could've knocked him off...gosh.

That had me cringe too... I was shocked when they showed him laying like that. His whole body didn't even fit on the chair.

Mlburk
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mlburk »

Why the heck can she not spellcheck before putting a title to her video?!?!??

***con·tro·ver·sial*** Look it up Keren!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

In the controversial tag, keren goes: "i wish i made jackson's meals homemade but i dont have time. i'm so busy. When do you supermoms have time" YOU DONT DO ANYTHING!!! she literally does NOTHING all day, i dont understand. This is your child's health at stake. And LOL that she is for medicating kids without even researching it...so she blindly trusts -_- does she not realize the overmedication of ADHD?! Ofc shed take that way bc its the easier way -_- (this isnt meant for kids who actually do have a disorder and NT imbalance)
dasiesunshine
Amateur
Amateur

KKandBabyScreech: Part 5

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:In the controversial tag, keren goes: "i wish i made jackson's meals homemade but i dont have time. i'm so busy. When do you supermoms have time" YOU DONT DO ANYTHING!!! she literally does NOTHING all day, i dont understand. This is your child's health at stake. And LOL that she is for medicating kids without even researching it...so she blindly trusts -_- does she not realize the overmedication of ADHD?! Ofc shed take that way bc its the easier way -_- (this isnt meant for kids who actually do have a disorder and NT imbalance)
I'm a busy stay at home mom, and in no way I'm a bragging because I don't have it all together and I'm not a super mom. But you find things that work for your family. A healthy easy lunch that actually be easier and quicker than making canned soup would be a PB&J on whole wheat bread with a side of fruit like a sliced banana. I cook easy healthy dinners every night and always make enough for lunch for all of us the next day, can't get any easier than heating up leftovers! It's more about what you WANT to do or not do. Just own it, don't make excuses. I just hate when people my excuses and say they can't do something, it all about priorities. If you want your child to eat healthy then you can do it. They honestly spend a large budget on eating out, they could afford to buy healthier premade food options for Jackson from the store if she really wanted to.

berrybitch
Talker
Talker

Unread post by berrybitch »

"Circumsition"
Newuser12345
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Newuser12345 »

Keren says she smacks Jackson to make sure he doesn't go near the pool, how about get a fucking pool fence and he wouldn't be able to go near the pool as much, really don't agree with smacking your children!

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Newuser12345 wrote:Keren says she smacks Jackson to make sure he doesn't go near the pool, how about get a fucking pool fence and he wouldn't be able to go near the pool as much, really don't agree with smacking your children!

I have picture proof that her smacking method doesn't work.

Newuser12345
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Newuser12345 »

I've made a comment on her video regarding the pool fence, can't wait to how many fans moan at me haha, surely with the amount of pools owned around that neighbourhood it wouldn't be that hard to get a fence? I know nothing about having a pool because you'd have to be super rich to have one over here in the UK and it would be pretty useless because of the weather, but can't they get some sort of net or plastic sheet to even cover the pool because surely that would make it a bit safer and they hardly use it at the moment anyway

amandahhh43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amandahhh43 »

Keren was so mean when she was explaining how she spanks Jackson .. I'm scared for him

Jjsmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jjsmommy »

She smacks him when he goes near the pool but yesterday she literally snapchatted him laying down hanging over the side of the pool.. Okay...
"Keren logic"
Jjsmommy
Informer
Informer

Also I think she agreed with medicating kids cause of Britneyandbabys situation
Jjsmommy
Informer
Informer

Woooowwwww
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
laesterschwester
Talker
Talker

Unread post by laesterschwester »

Still going strong, KKandBinkyJ!

It's so ridiculous...
Amandaknowsitall
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Amandaknowsitall »

I think they also agreed because Oscars medicated... or seems to be.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”